Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 57. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 06:55:31 AM
Do we have a roadmap to bring DIMEcoin to a reasonable value ? Let's say in the TOP 100....
Activity: 224
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:38:33 AM
You're right, but the volume is growing next to other years so it's good people are buying so that there are fewer and fewer coins that will soon be mined and that increases value, is also a good currency since it is cheaper than LTC in its transactions and much faster, that's why people say that it could be the future BTC, as soon as they take out their web page and their updated portfolios these will go up in price which will be made in 2 weeks, that's what they said in the DISCORD group.
[/quote]

can I get a link to the DISCORD group
Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 123
December 11, 2017, 03:20:36 AM
It was a sad story about this coin for me...
UNluckykitty? =)
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 09:23:57 PM
It was a sad story about this coin for me...
Activity: 61
December 10, 2017, 08:49:24 PM
Dimecoin is better than LTC and BTC in the aspect that is cheaper in its transactions and much faster, keep buying that each time there is less and in a few weeks the mining will reach half. Today broke a new historical price barrier and still need to break the barrier to be listed in BTC but every day is less, next year will be good, keep calm and do not sell that this currency is worth gold.
Activity: 200
December 10, 2017, 08:42:56 PM
  Are my 2014 dimecoins still good?

Yep.  Download the new wallet if you're using the same computer from 2014.
If not you'll need to delete the wallet.dat the new wallet creates and paste your old one in it's place.

Sticky fingers.  My response when somewhere else.  Thank you for your help. Smiley
December 10, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

If not you'll need to delete the wallet.dat the new wallet creates and paste your old one in it's place.

Thank you.  I am on it now. Smiley
December 10, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

Thank you.  I am on it now.  Smiley
Activity: 96
December 10, 2017, 08:14:58 PM

Activity: 5
December 10, 2017, 08:06:31 PM
Hello all.  I just tried to download the Windows wallet from the Dime website and my antivirus stopped it.  Is this a false positive or should I just wait until the new wallet is finished and released?  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.
False positive.
December 10, 2017, 08:03:07 PM
Hello all.  I just tried to download the Windows wallet from the Dime website and my antivirus stopped it.  Is this a false positive or should I just wait until the new wallet is finished and released?  Please advise.  Thank you in advance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 06:51:54 PM
   How do I get my old 2014 wallet to upgrade into the new wallet?

Thank You!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 06:46:03 PM
Activity: 71
December 10, 2017, 05:03:26 PM
hi , im interested in this coin can someone explain me what is different with the others altcoins ?
Activity: 61
December 10, 2017, 03:04:38 PM
I'm happy with dimecoin, it has big up and downs but the upstairs always make go woah! Shocked. This morning I was happy enough to share it's gain on my steemit blog ( https://steemit.com/altcoins/@pegarissimo/dimecoin-is-the-first-gainers-it-keeps-doing-well )   Hopefully more people will see and appreciate it's value

I'm sorry to tell you but the CMC price doesn't mean anything. If you look at the volume, it's barely 1 bitcoin on a full day. Most coins have that in a few minutes. I think maybe the cmc price is a glitch or it's just one or two orders, but it needs to go to over 20btc a day to give a more accurate image of the real price. We'll get there once the rebranding is done and the coin has a real use.

You're right, but the volume is growing next to other years so it's good people are buying so that there are fewer and fewer coins that will soon be mined and that increases value, is also a good currency since it is cheaper than LTC in its transactions and much faster, that's why people say that it could be the future BTC, as soon as they take out their web page and their updated portfolios these will go up in price which will be made in 2 weeks, that's what they said in the DISCORD group.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 02:26:03 PM
wtf haha..how did the price rose to 800%? And I thought I was keeping an eye on this coin

haha yeah dimecoin has been doing that a lot lately. We finally half the amount of coins for mining Smiley

cheers
Activity: 43
December 10, 2017, 11:54:58 AM
What is on the roadmap for this coin? I'm having trouble finding any information about the intended use of DIME. Any concrete plans, or is this still being debated?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 10, 2017, 09:57:06 AM
I'm happy with dimecoin, it has big up and downs but the upstairs always make go woah! Shocked. This morning I was happy enough to share it's gain on my steemit blog ( https://steemit.com/altcoins/@pegarissimo/dimecoin-is-the-first-gainers-it-keeps-doing-well )   Hopefully more people will see and appreciate it's value

I'm sorry to tell you but the CMC price doesn't mean anything. If you look at the volume, it's barely 1 bitcoin on a full day. Most coins have that in a few minutes. I think maybe the cmc price is a glitch or it's just one or two orders, but it needs to go to over 20btc a day to give a more accurate image of the real price. We'll get there once the rebranding is done and the coin has a real use.
Activity: 3
December 10, 2017, 09:43:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: