Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 65. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
November 10, 2017, 03:16:32 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/#markets

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1    Cryptopia   DIME/DOGE    $1 031    $0.000003    35.54%    Recently
2    Novaexchange   DIME/LTC    $368    $0.000002    12.68%    Recently
3    YoBit   DIME/ETH    $311    $0.000006    10.72%    Recently
4    Cryptopia   DIME/LTC    $242    $0.000002    8.35%    Recently
5    CoinExchange   DIME/BTC    $166    $0.000066    5.71%    Recently
6    YoBit   DIME/USD    $164    $0.000003    5.66%    Recently
7    YoBit   DIME/DOGE    $159    $0.000003    5.46%    Recently
8    Livecoin   DIME/BTC    $107    $0.000066    3.69%    Recently
9    Novaexchange   DIME/DOGE    $105    $0.000002    3.63%    Recently
10    Novaexchange   DIME/ETH    $87    $0.000003    3.00%    Recently
11    CoinExchange   DIME/DOGE    $60    $0.000003    2.06%    Recently
12    Livecoin   DIME/RUR    $49    $0.000003    1.70%    Recently
13    YoBit   DIME/BTC    $20    $0.000066    0.70%    Recently
14    YoBit   DIME/RUR    $12    $0.000005    0.42%    Recently
15    Livecoin   DIME/ETH    $9    $0.000003    0.30%    Recently
16    Novaexchange   DIME/MOON    $6    $0.000003    0.19%    Recently
17    Livecoin   DIME/USD    $5    $0.000010    0.17%    Recently
18    YoBit   DIME/WAVES    $0    $0.000004    0.00%    Recently
19    Novaexchange   DIME/BTC    $0    $0.000066    0.00%    Recently
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
November 10, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
Hello Dimecoin community,

new website will delay a little bit. Have been in hospital last days and not working on the website. Nothing serious, now back again.
Did setup the new test building system for new website, uploaded all images from graphics.guru. Next update on sunday or monday regarding the website progress.

best regards,
peme

I am glad that everything is alright Peme! Looking forward to the new website Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:58:26 AM
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 10:31:37 PM
community we are about to half, this is really exciting,

we are at 32 billion per 512k blocks

next is 16 billion per 512k blocks

I thought i share a kool fact Smiley

when we half and are at 16 billion it will be

16 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 31 which mean that we would never reach 32 billion again Smiley, which mean that there are less that 32 billion coins remaining Smiley.

Cheers.
November 09, 2017, 10:17:41 PM

new website will delay a little bit. Have been in hospital last days and not working on the website. Nothing serious, now back again.
Did setup the new test building system for new website, uploaded all images from graphics.guru. Next update on sunday or monday regarding the website progress.

best regards,
peme

Hi Peme,

am glad you are ok. I hate being sick, hope you feel better.

cheers
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

best regards,
peme
Activity: 12
November 09, 2017, 04:46:12 PM
¿What about the exchanges? ¿Which is better for DimeCoin?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 04:04:20 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new to the forum, and frankly, both to dime and cryptocurrencies in general. I have been wanting to buy cryptocurrency for a while now but i am not sure how to.

I am looking to buy dimecoins, but the only way i can pay is via debit card. However, the markets that accept card payments dont trade dime, while the ones that do trade DIME, dont support card payments.

How do I do this?

I don't have any other cryptocurrency, and at the moment, i am only interested in buying dime coins, not other cryptocurrencies (low on funds). (want to buy dime because i like the story of this coin and would like to take part, participate and keep the coins at least for a while.)

Thank you in advance.

Which country are you in?

I think you'll need to use your debit card to buy bitcoin or litecoin and then send those bitcoin/litecoin to an exchange which has Dime.  There you can exchange that for dime
Activity: 1
November 09, 2017, 03:52:18 PM
Hello Guys,

I am new to the forum, and frankly, both to dime and cryptocurrencies in general. I have been wanting to buy cryptocurrency for a while now but i am not sure how to.

I am looking to buy dimecoins, but the only way i can pay is via debit card. However, the markets that accept card payments dont trade dime, while the ones that do trade DIME, dont support card payments.

How do I do this?

I don't have any other cryptocurrency, and at the moment, i am only interested in buying dime coins, not other cryptocurrencies (low on funds). (want to buy dime because i like the story of this coin and would like to take part, participate and keep the coins at least for a while.)

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 08, 2017, 04:28:31 PM
Anybody working on developing a White Paper?

@MiBambino ?

no problem
Activity: 13
November 08, 2017, 02:20:13 PM
Anybody working on developing a White Paper?
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
November 08, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
One of the best pump and dump coins . Volume of like 6K and price increases with 400% + sure thing haha.
November 07, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

The quickest way and the best time is right now to buy dimecoin. It is best to buy at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC

StockMarketGuru,

Have you notice how the volume has been very decent on that market for a while now Smiley, i think it may be time to start getting dimecoin listed on more ltc markets, what do you think?

cheers
Activity: 101
November 07, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

The quickest way and the best time is right now to buy dimecoin. It is best to buy at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC
Activity: 61
November 06, 2017, 08:01:23 PM
I think being able to make micro-transactions with this coin this would make it more liquid and improve adoption. Is there a mobile wallet in the pipeline for this currency?

It has been planned to launch a wallet for movable, in fact, about 4 months ago it was launched as 2 btc at that time, but as nobody wanted to cooperate the project was postponed. Let's see what happens in the future, that there is no owner to wait and more people come together and put a little granite on their side, if that happens, it will most likely be for the following year. For the moment in the most important on the website, updated portfolios, good project for the currency and close the deal with the company that a user is getting.

ESPAÑOL:
Se tiene planeado lanzar una billetera para movible, de hecho, hace unos 4 meses se iba a lanzar nos cobraban como 2 btc en aquel tiempo, pero como nadie quiso cooperar se pospuso el proyecto. A ver qué pasa a futuro, ya que no hay dueño esperemos y se junte más gente y ponga un granito de su parte, si eso pasa lo más seguro será para el siguiente año. De momento lo más importante es la página web, carteras actualizadas, buen proyecto para la moneda y cerrar el trato con la empresa que un usuario esta consiguiendo.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
 I think being able to make micro-transactions with this coin this would make it more liquid and improve adoption. Is there a mobile wallet in the pipeline for this currency?
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 05:30:28 AM
where to check roadmap?

Can someone in charge answer these questions?

4.   What are the goals and objective of DimeCoin? What purpose or niche will we fill?

5.   How is the community able to take over the website dimecoin.rocks did the inventor of dimecoin give it over. Or is dimecoin.rocks the website name the community invented? What about Dimecoin.com Dimecoin.org or Dimecoin.io The .rocks doesn’t sound professional.

The original Dimecoin team abandoned the project and has been picked up by a new group. Not sure about created the dimecoin.rocks website name but agree about it not sounding professional.
Activity: 169
November 06, 2017, 03:51:47 AM
where to check roadmap?

4.   What are the goals and objective of DimeCoin? What purpose or niche will we fill?

5.   How is the community able to take over the website dimecoin.rocks did the inventor of dimecoin give it over. Or is dimecoin.rocks the website name the community invented? What about Dimecoin.com Dimecoin.org or Dimecoin.io The .rocks doesn’t sound professional.

At the moment you do not know anything friend and they will launch the page no later than the 15th of this month with the roadmap, updated portfolios and the purpose of the currency, but if you want to know more, send a message in private to PEME since At the moment, he is in charge of moving the coin forward with another user that I do not remember his name.

ESPAÑOL:
De momento no se sabe nada amigo ya que lanzaran la página a más tardar el 15 de este mes con la hoja de ruta, carteras actualizada y el propósito de la moneda, pero si quiere saber más, manda un mensaje en privado a PEME ya que el de momento es el encargado de sacar adelante la moneda con otro usuario que no recuerdo su nombre.

OK. Let's wait to the 15th of November or this month to watch the new webpage, get the new wallet version, roadmap and so on...
Activity: 61
November 05, 2017, 09:09:44 PM
where to check roadmap?

At the moment you do not know anything friend and they will launch the page no later than the 15th of this month with the roadmap, updated portfolios and the purpose of the currency, but if you want to know more, send a message in private to PEME since At the moment, he is in charge of moving the coin forward with another user that I do not remember his name.

ESPAÑOL:
De momento no se sabe nada amigo ya que lanzaran la página a más tardar el 15 de este mes con la hoja de ruta, carteras actualizada y el propósito de la moneda, pero si quiere saber más, manda un mensaje en privado a PEME ya que el de momento es el encargado de sacar adelante la moneda con otro usuario que no recuerdo su nombre.
Activity: 2
November 05, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
where to check roadmap?

Pages:
Jump to: