Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 69. (Read 315324 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 01:42:32 AM
Did you guys use google translate for the Chinese translation on dimecoin.rocks ? It's full of error.

I'm a translator. If I do the translation for DIMEcoin, will I be getting some dimes?  Grin

Same trouble in Russian translation...
Activity: 238
A professional translator for English & Chinese
October 28, 2017, 01:29:36 AM
Did you guys use google translate for the Chinese translation on dimecoin.rocks ? It's full of error.

I'm a translator. If I do the translation for DIMEcoin, will I be getting some dimes?  Grin
October 28, 2017, 01:24:53 AM
The trade plan is simple:

Buy for LTC today, sell for BTC tomorrow...

Patience is key!

Plan the trade, trade the plan!

Where do I buy for LTC? Coinexchange doesn't have it.

Hi nekobod,

the two i know are
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DIME_LTC
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_DIME/

cheers

Thanks! Signed up with one.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 12:12:53 AM
WTH am I doing? Friend and I were discussing BTC recently and the mainstream it's hit the last few years. Different friend tried to get me into BTC about 10 years ago and I knew 0 about it so I declined. I'm having trouble understanding the actual purchase process. I got a paper wallet to lock in my gun safe but am having trouble actually purchasing Dimecoin. Was gonna buy around 15mil DC but I can't actually find a location to fund it in a USD purchase. I also looked into mining groups but that's WAY over my head. Any advice for a pure noob? Thank you
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

Patience is key!

Hi nekobod,

the two i know are
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DIME_LTC
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_DIME/

cheers
October 27, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

Patience is key!

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 27, 2017, 03:12:52 PM
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

Are you spamming on purpose? This is not an ICO thread. This is DIMEcoin thread and there is absolutely no token sale going on.

probably a fake account or just a noob trying to get a better ranking by posting shit everywhere
Activity: 163
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
October 27, 2017, 01:40:28 PM
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

Are you spamming on purpose? This is not an ICO thread. This is DIMEcoin thread and there is absolutely no token sale going on.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
October 27, 2017, 01:08:40 PM
The community takover 2017 is great and i really hope that this will work for the coin. Maybe Dimecoin has a good future from now on. The price is rising right now because of these good news.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 09:29:56 AM
any plans for burn same dime ?

any telegrame group ?
Activity: 150
October 27, 2017, 06:59:54 AM
Where is your team located btw?

DimeCoin community takeover 2017
Community has taken over.
All of us are one single team. The whole world is with us.
Activity: 476
October 27, 2017, 05:51:20 AM
I am happy to see that you are making progress Peme! Cheesy I reinvested again and I am looking forward to see the new website and wallet.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 05:18:06 AM
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?

What are repairs to an investment? What do you mean?
Activity: 101
October 26, 2017, 07:19:28 PM
is bounty promo still available?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 26, 2017, 07:15:14 PM
I think the colors make a seem  a little blurry.

Just my opinion.

Either Darker color background or darker fonts  Undecided
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 05:33:06 PM
There are so many DIME coins, lets reduce them to only a 100 million coins MAX.

There will be no cutbacks!

PEME had said that the page, project and updated wallets would be mounted today and apparently are very late.   

No. I did not communicate that timing.
Windows wallet is done and ready for upload.
New website design is done by graphics.guru and looks great.  Smiley
Now waiting for downloads from graphics.guru to start updating the website dimecoin.rocks.
Will do a test version of the new website first and when all is nice and well we will go live.
This will take several days from now on, worst case 2 weeks.

best regards,
peme
Activity: 96
October 26, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
Hello Nordtyt

I don't know much in this area.  If the WG company games allow players to buy and sell in-game items and skins to each other could Dime be a solution?  If people are currently paying by credit cards for in game items buyer and sellers could be victims of fraud.  Using Dime could protect buyers and sellers. 

I don't know much about what happens in computer games.
Activity: 61
October 26, 2017, 12:47:51 PM

There will be no cutbacks!

Since when I proposed, besides that we are majority I do not know because they do not want to. For this to work with the large number of currencies there must be a good project backed by an investor and make people not want to leave immediately as soon as it quoted, and then if you know about this we should re-consider it and make a new one vote. I hope that closing the deal with the company that is interested in investing that would help, even more I would ask the company what kind of project would like to be put in order for it to be the main investor in the currency. PEME had said that the page, project and updated wallets would be mounted today and apparently are very late.   

ESPAÑOL:

Desde cuando lo propuse, además de que somos mayoría no sé porque no quieren. Para que esto funcione con la gran cantidad de monedas debe de haber un buen proyecto respaldado de inversionista y que haga que la gente no se quiera salir de inmediato en cuanto cotice , y pues si tu sabes de esto deberíamos re considerarlo y hacer de nuevo una votación. Yo espero que se cierre el trato con la empresa que está interesada en invertir eso ayudaría, es mas hasta le preguntaría a la empresa que tipo de proyecto le gustaría que se pusiera para que ella fuera  el principal inversor en la moneda. PEME había dicho que la pagina, proyecto y billeteras actualizadas estarían montadas el día de hoy y pues al parecer andan muy atrasados.
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 26, 2017, 07:17:23 AM

That is what I wanted to said

It is necessary to attract investments to Dimecoin

We'll be glad if you invest in Dimecoin 2 500 000 dollars and propose a development plan for a coin!

Hahaha well said! Guys let them do their thing, a lot of coins means it'd be great as a fast transaction coin or on a gaming platform, which they should focus on IMO. There's really no need for cutbacks
Activity: 150
October 26, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

That is what I wanted to said

It is necessary to attract investments to Dimecoin

We'll be glad if you invest in Dimecoin 2 500 000 dollars and propose a development plan for a coin!
Pages:
Jump to: