Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 87. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 07, 2017, 09:50:23 PM
There is an investor interested in buying a DIME project. What do you say? What do they have to offer besides buying a coin?

PУCCКИЙ

Ecть инвecтop зaинтepecoвaн в пoкyпкe пpoeктa DIME. Чтo им oтвeтить? И чтo им пpeдлoжить eщe, кpoмe пoкyпки мoнeты?
Where did you hear this news?
Why won't they announce themselves in this forum?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 04:40:35 PM
Activity: 55
September 07, 2017, 03:16:23 PM
I think any investor wants to know:
     1. Purpose of the project.
     2. Project parameters.
     3. Terms and stages of project implementation.
     4. Information about the initiator of the project (team, qualification, experience).
     5. Market context.
     6. Applied technology.
     7. The volume of investments and sources of financing.
     8. Use of investment (investment plan).
     9. Forecasting the effectiveness of investments.
     10. Financial indicators of the project.
What can we say?
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
September 07, 2017, 02:42:57 PM
There is an investor interested in buying a DIME project. What do you say? What do they have to offer besides buying a coin?

PУCCКИЙ

Ecть инвecтop зaинтepecoвaн в пoкyпкe пpoeктa DIME. Чтo им oтвeтить? И чтo им пpeдлoжить eщe, кpoмe пoкyпки мoнeты?

I think we need to make a board to work with investor.. there are more investor asking how can they invest in dime..
Activity: 26
September 07, 2017, 10:23:34 AM

PУCCКИЙ

What we (I) have to say? I'm speechless... what's their proposition?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 05:15:40 AM

PУCCКИЙ

September 06, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

We need to buy and promote dimecoin so that its price will grow. It's the only way, everything else is 10% Go and buy it while it's still cheap

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC

I like this market better https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DIME/BTC

i thinks is a better option
September 06, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

We need to buy and promote dimecoin so that its price will grow. It's the only way, everything else is 10% Go and buy it while it's still cheap

Wow that's a lot of buys with BTC nonetheless. Why though? I don't see any DIMEcoin news.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
September 06, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

Activity: 101
September 05, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
September 05, 2017, 09:51:43 AM
Please don't change the logo. Smiley
    Thx
Hey you're back!, Do you have 400 billion Dime?  Grin
Wish I did.... Grin
How are you lemfuture? I see some support on dime now.
Good, how are you?
I haven't bought any DIME recently, but if we could have betting on this thread, maybe I'll be inclined to.  Tongue
Yes..it's really starting to be getting some good support now. Wink
the logo we have now was design by dimelord right?, in the past three months i haven't seen him in this forum. I think we were doing a logo change mainly for promotion:), i even did a design myself but since you both have been here longer than us, your opinions carry a lot of weight, maybe we should do a poll to keep it?
I think it was started by someone else...  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dime-dimecoin-many-coins-step-reward-cpu-mining-382164
Yes a vote on it to keep the logo would be nice. Smiley
Activity: 13
September 05, 2017, 09:07:32 AM
when dime is in 1$ reach.

and is there is a swamping process wnhen new dime coin genrate?

plz help  i m  new in bitcoin forum
Activity: 448
September 05, 2017, 01:04:23 AM
I really like this prospect because also want to try mining so later if suddenly want to do it not too difficult. and the results obtained can also be abundant with the knowledge I get from this forum.
September 05, 2017, 12:48:56 AM
Finally my wallet sync up. Anybody here wants to bet me in GGG vs Canelo fight? My DIME on GGG for 50k.  Tongue

The Canelo was born as boxer here in my City, Tepic Nayarit.. But i don´t like bets..
September 04, 2017, 04:59:04 PM
Finally my wallet sync up. Anybody here wants to bet me in GGG vs Canelo fight? My DIME on GGG for 50k.  Tongue
September 04, 2017, 12:48:22 PM
    Thx
Wish I did.... Grin
Good, how are you?
I haven't bought any DIME recently, but if we could have betting on this thread, maybe I'll be inclined to.  Tongue
the logo we have now was design by dimelord right?, in the past three months i haven't seen him in this forum. I think we were doing a logo change mainly for promotion:), i even did a design myself but since you both have been here longer than us, your opinions carry a lot of weight, maybe we should do a poll to keep it?
Maybe he's taking a vacation. I can't blame him, investments could take decades to fruition. I don't mind a poll about the logo.
September 04, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
Hi guys. I have a question .. I downloaded  the wallet from dime coin website and I have some coins in it ..I encrypted  the wallet and now I can't unlock it because it seems the "unlock wallet" tab is missing . It does'n exist . How can I do to unlock the wallet ? Thanks.
Hi Cracium,

Send Peme a pm, he is better when it comes to the wallet's inner working, i personally don't encrypt mine just out of fear of loosing my coins
I also don't encrypt all my cryptocoins, instead I just back up the private keys and wallet.dat
Activity: 155
September 04, 2017, 12:08:55 PM
Hi guys. I have a question .. I downloaded  the wallet from dime coin website and I have some coins in it ..I encrypted  the wallet and now I can't unlock it because it seems the "unlock wallet" tab is missing . It does'n exist . How can I do to unlock the wallet ? Thanks.
Hi Cracium,

Send Peme a pm, he is better when it comes to the wallet's inner working, i personally don't encrypt mine just out of fear of loosing my coins
Activity: 155
September 04, 2017, 12:00:43 PM
    Thx
Wish I did.... Grin
Good, how are you?
Activity: 54
September 04, 2017, 11:48:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: