Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 90. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 05:14:09 PM
See the strategy for stock excange...My favorite for long time investment is Dimecoin...

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dobartim/best-investment-strategies-in-crypto-on-stock-exchange#comments
Activity: 10
August 30, 2017, 09:36:05 AM
Oook, I will buy Dimecoin in Cryptonia.

I must looking for the way to buy with litecoin.

Thank you!

August 30, 2017, 09:24:14 AM
See what other say which  currencies will bring the most money to investors ...

https://steemit.com/money/@dobartim/prediction-of-the-crypto-currency-market-by-october-1-2017
August 30, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

It's best to buy Dimecoin where it's cheapest and where it's in large quantities, and this is just the best at this moment

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC

Now Dimecoin has begun to raise the price, so right now he does not need to sell it as if we were small dealers, but we should tell all friends to buy it in as many quantities as it will not be so cheap soon ...

Go and buy

Activity: 10
August 30, 2017, 09:04:07 AM
Hi!

I'am interesting in this proyect. Im spanish, and i dont speak english very well.

I buyed some dime in livecoin.net

In this site, is open the market to trade with bitcoin. Is posible use this plataform? I think that buy there with bitcoin is better than cryptonia and litecoin. Sorry, but I dont know, Im starting in this world.

Saludos!

August 29, 2017, 03:09:55 PM
Best for all of us

Go and tell to your friends to buy Dimecoin...

Activity: 36
August 29, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
Be slightly cautious with this coin, i have 7 mil for sale for over a year now at 1 sat, and not sold 1 coin for BTC, or LTC...
Go careful, and have fun
Feel free to make me an offer if you want, they;re sat on Cryptopia

h and last i checked, Cryptopia and coinexchange where different block heights and coins were getting lost swapping between them...might be fixed now

No one is going to buy your Dime at 1 sat when they can get significantly more for a LOT cheaper through other base markets.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
August 29, 2017, 11:42:13 AM
Thank you very much.
Do you need help to promote Dimecoin ?
Im director and video editor.

At the moment I am compiling the new windows version: removed transaction limit (done) and removed IRC (IRC causes false positives with virus scanners) (also done).
Now I am changing to newest ssl-version, but it is a little bit tricky at the moment. When it is done I will release it on dimecoin.rocks.

In parralel I did setup a virtual machine with mac os and am now installing development environment. When everything is working smooth, we will have the mac wallet within 1 week. Worst case should be 4 weeks.

best regards,
peme

Activity: 13
August 29, 2017, 11:24:04 AM
sir when dimecoin swap prosess?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 08:33:18 AM
Hi
I would like to know when the Desktop wallet for mac will be released.
Thank you Smiley))

At the moment I am compiling the new windows version: removed transaction limit (done) and removed IRC (IRC causes false positives with virus scanners) (also done).
Now I am changing to newest ssl-version, but it is a little bit tricky at the moment. When it is done I will release it on dimecoin.rocks.

In parralel I did setup a virtual machine with mac os and am now installing development environment. When everything is working smooth, we will have the mac wallet within 1 week. Worst case should be 4 weeks.

best regards,
peme

If you need help, let me know.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 08:00:33 AM
Hi
Thank you Smiley))

best regards,
peme
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
August 29, 2017, 05:15:22 AM
Be slightly cautious with this coin, i have 7 mil for sale for over a year now at 1 sat, and not sold 1 coin for BTC, or LTC...
Go careful, and have fun
Feel free to make me an offer if you want, they;re sat on Cryptopia

h and last i checked, Cryptopia and coinexchange where different block heights and coins were getting lost swapping between them...might be fixed now
Activity: 3
August 29, 2017, 03:06:43 AM
Hi
Thank you Smiley))
August 28, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

If you look at all exchanges where Dimecoin is sold in other currencies, except btc,
You will see there are no more than 20 billion in offer.
This means that it is buying more than it is sold, and therefore the price increases. At one point, sales will be made equal to that in btc.

Once a few months ago, we could have bought 1 billion for 0.1 btc and cheaper. Today we can buy one billion for about 1 btc - and it's still cheap.

Traffic is increasing, once it was 0.5 btc a day, today it is 2-5 btc a day. Soon I expect one billion worth minimum 3-5 btc.

Just because his craft is not big, he is seriously falling down and is constantly growing. There are more and more investors who buy it and keep it at least 7-10 times higher.

If everyone who watches this post is buying Dimecoin for themselves, and they also recommend it to their friends, earnings for 1 month 5-10 times instead of 3 months ...

Now is the best time to invest because summer breaks and traffic are on the rise ... Quantity in one place and the lowest price is on :

Activity: 15
August 28, 2017, 07:59:04 AM
I see that on Coinexchange dimecoin is worth 1 sat. Meaning when you buy on cryptopia you can get more value when you transfer them to coinexchange.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 04:41:21 PM
I see that Litecoin is making a move finally. seems that we are holding our value pretty well compare to litecoin. this should help us get more visibility.

slow and steady wins the race Smiley

cheers

Ps. lets keep being nice to each other, we are all in this together Smiley
August 27, 2017, 08:32:07 AM
Go and buy Dimecoin, another things it's happen ...

Dimecoin is my favorit , go and buy on...Now is very low price, for 1 month is grow up 2-5 times...1 BTC iNVEST NOW-YOU GET 3-5 BTC...

Activity: 26
August 27, 2017, 07:00:48 AM
in order to get dimecoin value equal 1$ :
we need to buy all dimecoin amounts that prices under 0٠00023120 sat. to get low price equal 0٠00023120 sat. equal 1$  because 1$ = 0٠00023120 sat. at this moment

when low price of dimecoin in exchange market = 0٠00023120 then 1Dimecoin = 1$

let get Dimecoin get 1$ at least by buying millions of Dimecoins

I told you already once (this message, last sentence). Now I'm telling you for the second time, STOP WRITING NONSENSE and don't use the color red, please, black will do.
Activity: 36
August 27, 2017, 01:56:29 AM
If we must have a new logo I recommend that we take a leaf out of Mooncoin's book and learn from their experience in order to do it properly. For those that don't know, when Moon started to hit its stride a competition to replace the old yellow logo was announced there were a few irate people that were furious and tied up multiple pages of their ANN bitching about every possible part of the process and ultimately a new, longer competition was implemented. It was a complete waste of time and resources as the logo that was chosen in the initial competition won again but with only a fraction of the community taking part the second time around in this farce, all because of a few whiny fringe-dwellers that were bitter and weren't accorded the attention that they felt they deserved.

Many people, myself included, felt that it was unnecessary but as a self-styled community coin the mods had no choice but to allow for these people to put a stop to this process so as to have a consensus going forward.

The amount of drama coming from a vocal minority was crazy and unfortunately it appeared to stop the momentum in its tracks. Moon was trading at 10 sats at one point but the in-fighting was absolutely toxic and many users were soon tired of it. No doubt many new people that were attracted to the recent gains were turned off by the toxicity in the ANN and Moon has struggled to regain it's former movement, now it's sluggishly moving forward but no doubt there are a lot of people for whom Moon has left a bad taste in their mouths.

To do this properly, plenty - and I mean PLENTY! - of notice must be given in order to forestall any cries that "I didn't know!" "I don't like this logo!" etc., etc.

When the voting window is decided the same thing must occur, and with CLEAR deadlines indicated.

I myself do not mind the current logo but I'm open to seeing what the community can come up with. We are, after all, wanting the same thing here, we just need to keep the end goal in sight and not lose any ground by petty fights.

As an aside, I think that we should set up a faucet or two. People like free stuff, and if they decide to stick around and join the community then I'd say it's a great way of generating interest and inspiring goodwill.

Dime is of the breed of the old school coins such as Moon and HTML5 that are not dependent on ICO's to survive and has steadily grown quietly in the last 3 months or so. The subreddit isn't too active but together we can work to make Dime all it could be.

It's an exciting time for all!
Pages:
Jump to: