Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 91. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 06:34:17 PM
Just read on Reddit on the upcoming Mac & Andriod wallet, am very excited. I have a feeling that this will be one of my best investments. I am planning to hold long. Please do keep updating this thread with exciting news on the development & roadmap.

I think this coin must be mentioned in Wiki list of cryptocurrencies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies

If any wiki editor around please do list the same in appropriate sections on Wikipedia.

I am already working on wikipedia stuff for Dimecoin. There are some things that we can pull off only few coins did so far (don't want to wake sleeping dogs at this moment so trust me on this). However, for that to happen we have to start setting up things really serious. One of those things is the logo. By which I mean a symbol that can be used in reading and writing. Of course we can use slick art and the lot, but, if we want to serve the public, meaning that Dimecoins will be used more and more and more, we have to start acting professional.
People have to recognize the use of Dimecoins right away! Look at this: BTC. Need I say more? The same reaction has to be triggered when people see "the to be chosen Dimecoin logo" as a written character. Again, a logo is something different than a coin design, website layout and so one and so forth.
So, some professional suggestions (Yes, I'm cocky now...).
-First we choose a new logo and update/fit the wallet and website with the new logo.
-We (yes, all together) have to setup a road map.
-Provided the dev is in the position to realize this (Extra programmers? Other things...) a voting system (should)could be implemented.
-When looking at nordtyt his proposition(s) we could add a token-system only for use in the gaming area.

Oh, almost forgot, @sherifimam1: you, you, you... If you don't know what you are talking about, for the sake of the world, keep your mouth shut. You are making a fool of yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 26, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
460 billion coins is quite a huge supply, instead of advising miners to stop mining which is technically impossible why doest the dev team buy the excess coins to keep the dimecoin value alive. And am impressed to see a coin created back in 2013 still making its mark Cheesy
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
August 26, 2017, 05:38:16 PM
To All Dimecoin Community (Follow these Steps) to get Dimecoin 1$ at least fast :

1 - To All Dimecoin miners (stop mining now) because  circulation supply is huge 532,842,298,640
     to get 1$ then please stop mining now - the amount that produced is very huge
(Buy the coin only from exchanges markets & stop mining)  especially DIME_BTC markets

*** we don't need more produce of Dimecoins buy mining (stop this stupid process (mining) because that affect dimecoin value to low ) we need only trade the huge amount with huge demand to increase the value of coin
***Buying Dimecoin from exchange markets that the way to increase Dime value
Because the trading by (buying) increase coin value so start buying and buying and buying

Stop mining now

2 - Buy and hold Dimecoin  (buy and hold only) - Buy huge amounts as you can from markets

3 - Market the coin to all other coin communities to take attention about DIME

4 - Make a advertisements on coin ads networks about dimecoin & dimecoin website

When all miners stop mining, then there will be no new block solved, no more transactions. There have to be miners until all Dimecoins are mined and we then go over from POW to POS. We are not far away from the next block halving (maybe 2 months or 3 maximum)....then it will not make sense to mine for instant selling at the price level we have today. Mining for selling will stop until the DimeCoin price doubles. All miners and buyers do have the chance to mine and keep or buy DimeCoins cheap until block halving.

How can we setup a Board, foundation or something that help to catch investor? (please check your mailbox)
Activity: 14
August 26, 2017, 05:06:48 PM
Just read on Reddit on the upcoming Mac & Andriod wallet, am very excited. I have a feeling that this will be one of my best investments. I am planning to hold long. Please do keep updating this thread with exciting news on the development & roadmap.

I think this coin must be mentioned in Wiki list of cryptocurrencies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies

If any wiki editor around please do list the same in appropriate sections on Wikipedia.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 04:53:55 PM
I like the new logo. I keep buying in every dips. If we can get this listed in liqui & etherdelta it will be good for community. Also please try to contact some Chinese & Korean exchange. Once again remember to keep buying at dips.

I'm just buying, the target is a minimum of 10 000 dollars for 1 000 000 DIME.
Activity: 14
August 26, 2017, 04:44:37 PM
I like the new logo. I keep buying in every dips. If we can get this listed in liqui & etherdelta it will be good for community. Also please try to contact some Chinese & Korean exchange. Once again remember to keep buying at dips.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 06:47:48 AM
To All Dimecoin Community (Follow these Steps) to get Dimecoin 1$ at least fast :

1 - To All Dimecoin miners (stop mining now) because  circulation supply is huge 532,842,298,640
     to get 1$ then please stop mining now - the amount that produced is very huge
(Buy the coin only from exchanges markets & stop mining)  especially DIME_BTC markets

*** we don't need more produce of Dimecoins buy mining (stop this stupid process (mining) because that affect dimecoin value to low ) we need only trade the huge amount with huge demand to increase the value of coin
***Buying Dimecoin from exchange markets that the way to increase Dime value
Because the trading by (buying) increase coin value so start buying and buying and buying

Stop mining now

2 - Buy and hold Dimecoin  (buy and hold only) - Buy huge amounts as you can from markets

3 - Market the coin to all other coin communities to take attention about DIME

4 - Make a advertisements on coin ads networks about dimecoin & dimecoin website

When all miners stop mining, then there will be no new block solved, no more transactions. There have to be miners until all Dimecoins are mined and we then go over from POW to POS. We are not far away from the next block halving (maybe 2 months or 3 maximum)....then it will not make sense to mine for instant selling at the price level we have today. Mining for selling will stop until the DimeCoin price doubles. All miners and buyers do have the chance to mine and keep or buy DimeCoins cheap until block halving.
August 26, 2017, 05:40:10 AM
I'm from Belarus. Now negotiating with Wargaming Group Limited, there are many interesting details and news, but it will be later when we begin to discuss the timing of the payment of all existing games from this company with our coin dimecoin. As you know, co-owners of my land companies, as well as developers, are also my land. The only thing we're basing on is the price of a coin of at least one cent. There will be demand, a huge demand and a market. I always thought that an adequate price for our coin within a 0.015-0.027 dollar.
There's also the idea of how else to get to our coin VIBER. Telegramm. WhatsApp. As long as all the projects are under development and negotiation, decide for themselves, wait, or buy a coin. Coins are really free. And for the sound companies, it's pennies.

PУCCКИЙ

Я из Бeлapycи. Ceйчac вeдy пepeгoвopы c кoмпaниeй Wargaming Group Limited, ecть мнoгo интepecныx дeтaлeй и нoвocтeй, нo вce бyдeт пoзжe, кoгдa мы нeпocpeдcтвeннo нaчнeм oбcyждaть мoмeнт oплaты вcex cyщecтвyющиx игp y дaннoй кoмпaнии нaшeй мoнeтoй DIMECOIN. Кaк извecтнo, coвлaдeльцы кoмпaнии мoи зeмляки, тaкжe и paзpaбoтчики, тoжe мoя зeмляки. Eдинcтвeннoe oт чeгo мы иcxoдим, тo этo цeнa мoнeты минимyм 1 цeнт. Дaльшe бyдeт cпpoc, oгpoмный cпpoc и pынoк caм cдeлaeт цeнy. Я вceгдa cчитaл, чтo aдeквaтнaя цeнa нaшeй мoнeты в пpeдeлax 0.015-0.027 дoллapa.
Taкжe ecть идeя o тoм, кaк eщe пpивлeчь к нaшeй мoнeтe VIBER. TELEGRAMM. WhatsApp. Пoкa вce пpoeкты в cтaдии paзpaбoтoк и пepeгoвopoв, peшaйтe caми, ждaть или выкyпaть мoнeтy. Moнeт нa caмoм дeлe cвoбoдныx нe мнoгo. И для oзвyчeнныx кoмпaний этo кoпeйки.
August 26, 2017, 05:22:26 AM
as promised this is one idea that i have for the contest. I still want to see if i get more ideas but what do you guys think. I tried going with a more abstract style where dimecoin is like braniac in the cryptoworld Smiley

Blue will be better
Activity: 155
August 25, 2017, 10:53:38 PM
as promised this is one idea that i have for the contest. I still want to see if i get more ideas but what do you guys think. I tried going with a more abstract style where dimecoin is like braniac in the cryptoworld Smiley

Activity: 155
August 25, 2017, 09:54:34 PM
its so awesome to see so much interest in the board. i took some time off and i have so much to read when i come back i love it.

How is everyone doing, happy mining

cheers
August 25, 2017, 06:48:33 PM
Everyone who bought dimecoin to stop mining and help a creator of this fast, I help with the where we will all win and several are going to be rich in the future.

ESPAÑOL:
Todo el mundo que compre dimecoin dejar de minar y ayudar a un creador de esto rapido, yo ayudo con la cuasa donde todos saldramos ganando y varios se van de ser ricos en un futuro.

What is the plan?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 05:58:53 PM
Everyone who bought dimecoin to stop mining and help a creator of this fast, I help with the where we will all win and several are going to be rich in the future.

ESPAÑOL:
Todo el mundo que compre dimecoin dejar de minar y ayudar a un creador de esto rapido, yo ayudo con la cuasa donde todos saldramos ganando y varios se van de ser ricos en un futuro.
Activity: 55
August 25, 2017, 12:39:38 PM
paньшe дoбывaл этy мoнeтy, a тeпepь мaйнep нe paбoтaeт. пpoбoвaл нa двyx caйтax и нe oдин нe дoбывaeт. мaйнep пoкaзывaeт дoбычy, a нa caйтe нe oтoбpaжaeтcя. дaйтe пoжaлyйcтo мaйнep и пpимep bat фaйлa
Boт мoи нacтpoйки. Here are my settings
AMD
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x
pause

Nvidia
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x

Which version of Sgminer are you using ?
I still can not find a working Sgminer for my rx 470.

sgminer5.1.1-grs and catalyst 15.2
Activity: 101
August 25, 2017, 08:35:04 AM
Dimecoin is grow up

Dimecoin (DIME)
$0.000023 (185.32%)

The lowest price is

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DIME_LTC
August 25, 2017, 07:53:49 AM
Dimecoin is grow up, and volume is grow up...

Volume: 64.48013949 LTC / 1033050002.47100949 DIME

Buy now dont wast your time ...Earn huge money

August 25, 2017, 06:14:43 AM
Yes Ltc is grow up and Dimecoin is grow up...

Invest more you get more ---1 billion Dimecoin you can buy for 0.8 BTC, For 1 month you can sell 1 Billion Dimecoin for 4-7 BTC...This is huge potencial and mybe bigest on stock market on the moment...

This is the true moment...

August 24, 2017, 07:43:14 PM
100 million Dimecoin for 45-60 days can be minimum 0.7-1 btc...

Now Dimecoin is grow in the moment - buy dimecoin becouse is true moment for this...

Litecoin is helping the price..
Activity: 16
August 24, 2017, 03:16:49 PM
paньшe дoбывaл этy мoнeтy, a тeпepь мaйнep нe paбoтaeт. пpoбoвaл нa двyx caйтax и нe oдин нe дoбывaeт. мaйнep пoкaзывaeт дoбычy, a нa caйтe нe oтoбpaжaeтcя. дaйтe пoжaлyйcтo мaйнep и пpимep bat фaйлa
Boт мoи нacтpoйки. Here are my settings
AMD
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x
pause

Nvidia
ccminer-x64 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7965 -u worker.user -p x

Which version of Sgminer are you using ?
I still can not find a working Sgminer for my rx 470.

Pages:
Jump to: