Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 15. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
WARNING:

Hi everybody, I am italian, proud to be it and today I spent some hours searching and searching news, facts, numbers, whitepapers, projects, addresses, names, posts, videos.. and the result is that this money is not a money, this is scam, this is a shame, this is nothing more than a fraud masked to cryptocoin.

They have not a project, not a concrete serious idea of what to do.

The biggest shame is that they used words and concepts to attract italians and other people, especially italians.. yes, talking about the monetary sovereignity, about to leave the criminal euro, they act to be serious, to be sincere, to know the real problems of millions of people, but they are simply using them, and this is a shame.

We need to come back to our sovereign coin, all economical serious studies show this clearly. And now this idiots arrive here talking like car sellers about the new era! This is a fraud! nothing more!

They should feel shame of what they are trying to do.

Sorry for my english, but I am pretty sure that you understood very well the meaning of my worries and words.

Have a wonderful day with cryprocoins, but leave this fxxxxing fraud. People don't deserve to be treated like that. Let them burn in the shame.

Activity: 53
i sent coin to cryptopia but not make id and not send to exchange can i back up my coin

did you mine directly to the exchange wallet?
If you did you just gave away your coins!

how do transfer exchange wallet for paper wallet?

if you look earlier in this post you can import it directly to the gui wallet.

Check out my pool at http://dcy.poolmining.us
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
how do transfer paper wallet to exchange wallet?
Activity: 19
Can you please add dcy.crypto-coins.club to your list of pools.

Thank you.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
A day ago I saw dinastycoin was added to whattomine and I was excited.  Now though not hardly at all....

I am mining to a paper wallet.  I wanted to integrate my paper wallet to the GUI but low and behold I cannot download the blockchain beyond 329612 block??!!!  I have dealt with tons of coins over the years and have not had these kinds of problems just getting the blockchain updated......and I mean Monero's blockchain is a true piece of shit that constantly needs to be downloaded again and again because it is as sensitive as a matured dandelion!

I am hearing about the need for forknotes 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and I am like,  what the fuck are you talking about?  How does a person do all this manipulation just to get the blockchain???  People respond with "use forknote"......okay I download it and it will not start....now what?

The more I look into this promising coin of 24 hours ago, the more it seems like a poorly designed shitfest!  I mean,  a blockchain fork makes the hole thing need 3 or 4 different daemons???!!!!

What utter and complete BULLSHIT!  

Thanks dinastycoin for making me almost hate crypto!
strange why some people have a problem with downloading the blockchain.
I made a snapshot (rar)
download and rewrite to a folder
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\dinastycoin\DB
1.24Gb
enjoy
https://mega.nz/#!X41lERYT!kaGlPvbf6n6BFe9QYrrbWmKjfD9CB6fK1XHGHmtxJ0k
Activity: 15
If you download the gui wallet version 2.1. 2 you can import your paper wallet if you want.

If that won't work. Just delete the blockchain data and it will update again and you can send and recieve DCY.

Check out my pool at http://dinasty.leisegang.no

I hope this wasn't an attemp to address my issue, because it had nothing to do with my problem.
Activity: 67
when you can add to another exchange . i dream to be 0.10 cent to married haha
Activity: 67
i sent coin to cryptopia but not make id and not send to exchange can i back up my coin
If you download the gui wallet version 2.1. 2 you can import your paper wallet if you want.

If that won't work. Just delete the blockchain data and it will update again and you can send and recieve DCY.

Check out my pool at http://dcy.poolmining.us
Activity: 15
A day ago I saw dinastycoin was added to whattomine and I was excited.  Now though not hardly at all....

I am mining to a paper wallet.  I wanted to integrate my paper wallet to the GUI but low and behold I cannot download the blockchain beyond 329612 block??!!!  I have dealt with tons of coins over the years and have not had these kinds of problems just getting the blockchain updated......and I mean Monero's blockchain is a true piece of shit that constantly needs to be downloaded again and again because it is as sensitive as a matured dandelion!

I am hearing about the need for forknotes 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 and I am like,  what the fuck are you talking about?  How does a person do all this manipulation just to get the blockchain???  People respond with "use forknote"......okay I download it and it will not start....now what?

The more I look into this promising coin of 24 hours ago, the more it seems like a poorly designed shitfest!  I mean,  a blockchain fork makes the hole thing need 3 or 4 different daemons???!!!!

What utter and complete BULLSHIT! 

Thanks dinastycoin for making me almost hate crypto!
- Fee on http://dcy.poolmining.us has been reduced to 0.7% !
- Minimum payout is now 100 DCY .. for all miners ..
- Vardiff and fixed difficulty available and compatible with Nicehash!
- Dedicated high end hardware
- Live Chat and Discord chat .. and active, friendly support team

We're finding block (over 320 found) and making payments(Over 700k paid to miners!), so let's spread the hash around!
Can I buy Dinastycoins with a creditcard or Skrill?

i think you have to buy another coin like (btc or other alt coin) transfer it to Cryptopia and then sell it and then buy DCY
Activity: 39
Can I buy Dinastycoins with a creditcard or Skrill?
I will not add new pools at least for now, until they confirm to be reliable and paying. It's up to the users to make this decision in case of scam. I hope new pool operators can understand my decision.

The announcement should include pools paying an being up. The second pool in the announcement post is constantly down. So adding the pools pasted here that is paying should be good for dinastycoin and desentralizing it more.

Please add the pools fast.
Activity: 154
have many cryptonote coins
what is diffirent between DCY and orthers?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
admin whattomine.com answed me that he added DCY !!
Wow  Shocked Cheesy
cool !!
https://whattomine.com/coins/227-dcy-cryptonight
Activity: 154
can i find whitepaper or detail technical at where?
Activity: 21
Ciao DCY Devs - your Website seems not to be up to date:

www.dinastycoin.com/forums/forum/dinastycoin-forum-ufficiale-italiano
and
http://www.dinastycoin.com/forums/forum/dinastycoin-official

are down:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at www.dinastycoin.com Port 80
Activity: 51
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
bitcoin falls.
the whole market is falling due to the pressure of the government regulators of China and South Korea.
Is it possible that DCY again returns to level 10 or even 3 satoshi ?

Do you really think DCY has bullet-proof protection against market moves?
Pages:
Jump to: