Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 12. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 1
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
thanks, did that. imported key and got a wallet closed message then nothing else happened
well, all confirmed transactions in the blockchain, I do not know how else to help.

If you are mined in two pools that compete .. if the pools are weak and with weak support - they could be on the fork (yes, it happens, it's normal .. ie for the miner it's bad, but that's the nature of the pool , which is not synchronized with the network due to any problems).
Then, after the pool is synchronized, some of the transactions are orphaned, they are discarded, and your earnings are lost.

therefore, miners are often faced with an ethical problem: to help decentralize the network (and move to a weaker pool) or work on a leading pool (and give it the ability to conduct an attack 51).
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
blockchain snapshot
https://mega.nz/#!LkkCERbJ!iG3_VivVnCZph8jQOY2Cjj9S4knYeKA4irkDBqqccOk
1.83 GB

unpack to
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\dinastycoin

thanks, did that. imported key and got a wallet closed message then nothing else happened
blockchain snapshot
https://mega.nz/#!LkkCERbJ!iG3_VivVnCZph8jQOY2Cjj9S4knYeKA4irkDBqqccOk
1.83 GB

unpack to
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\dinastycoin
Activity: 53
still looking for help on this.
I'll create a snapshot again and upload it to the mega, wait
How do I restore my wallet from the paper wallet to the GUI version?

it`s just dead simple in the  gui wallet just click import key and paste the Private key in than save to a new wallet file. Wallet reset  and some coins arrived.

Join http://dcy.poolmining.us

Thank you.

Now I have a problem that not all of the transactions to my address are showing.
In fact only one from three is showing.

Can anyone assist?

anyone? or is this a scamcoin?

The wallet works perfectly, syncs fast for me, and i recieved all transactions, you must be doing something wrong.

wow thanks for you help!

anyone with a brain got advice?

Are you using the windows gui wallet?

I am getting the same problem, I mined 5599 on 2 diferent polls since 23 january, but only some of the transactions from 26 to 31 of january are showing . . .
I am using the gui wallet , because the cli were reporting a prof of work error . . .. I deleted the blockchain 3 times, and downloaded everything again and again, but I got only 1900 coins . . .I reseted the wallet more than 10 times, and some times I got different values lower than a 1000  . . .somebody have any idea about what is happening ? Thanks !

can  anyone help us? or are the funds simply being stolen?

still looking for help on this.
Activity: 22
what is the friendly user wallet that you can recommend. I want to mine this coin. Thanks.

This is the windows wallet; http://www.e-volutionweb.com/public/dcy/setupDinastycoinWalletMiner2.zip

Im not sure what you mean by friendly user wallet, but the wallet works pretty simple, opene the wallet.exe and let it sync the blockchain.

Blockchain load Error
Activity: 5
what is the friendly user wallet that you can recommend. I want to mine this coin. Thanks.

This is the windows wallet; http://www.e-volutionweb.com/public/dcy/setupDinastycoinWalletMiner2.zip

Im not sure what you mean by friendly user wallet, but the wallet works pretty simple, opene the wallet.exe and let it sync the blockchain.

I mean, the easiest way to use. I had my experience before downloading a wallet transferred my coins but got burned because of mistakes. I'm not really familiar with techs that is why i'm asking a user friendly wallet.  By the way thanks. gonna try it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 5
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
Ateaminternational ltd is a new start up italian company that decided to use Dinastycoin like payment system with the goal in some months to totally avoid to use euro selling their  agribusiness products.

http://www.ateaminternationalnetwork.com

they will sell italian high quality foods products on line from vendors to consumers. It will be a progressive path they already start to sell some their web services and affiliate program with Dinastycoin

but soon they will have the full ecommerce on line with agribusiness products ready to go and after some time they will start to sell also first products in dinastycoin just as soon it will be ready and tested the Dinastycoin payment system with their website

Right now we prepared for them a temporary wordpress site adding our  woocommerce plugin for dinastycoin https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin-woocommerce where  they start to  sell their first services accepting dinastycoin. it will be ready on line next week.

and ...more news will come next week about our hotel booking platform we are testing right now... and there are already some hotel/restaurant in italy where  you will can pay with Dinastycoin and get your vacancy! coming soon

Activity: 38
that was a lucky DAY in http://dcy.coinwire.eu/#pool_blocks Cheesy Cheesy
14 blocks in green !!
even the last one was 100% luck <3
can you imagine

it`s just dead simple in the  gui wallet just click import key and paste the Private key in than save to a new wallet file. Wallet reset  and some coins arrived.

Thank you.

Now I have a problem that not all of the transactions to my address are showing.

Can anyone assist?

The wallet works perfectly, syncs fast for me, and i recieved all transactions, you must be doing something wrong.

wow thanks for you help!

I am getting the same problem, I mined 5599 on 2 diferent polls since 23 january, but only some of the transactions from 26 to 31 of january are showing . . .
I am using the gui wallet , because the cli were reporting a prof of work error . . .. I deleted the blockchain 3 times, and downloaded everything again and again, but I got only 1900 coins . . .I reseted the wallet more than 10 times, and some times I got different values lower than a 1000  . . .somebody have any idea about what is happening ? Thanks !

can  anyone help us? or are the funds simply being stolen?
The wallet produces an error at startup  "Blockchain load error"   .
I checked everything. Help!
Try reseting the wallet.

Already re-done everything, does not want a purse to run. Downloaded the block through Dinastycoind, still the wallet refuses to work.

2018-01-30 02:49:58.165 [info] [Application] Initializing...
2018-01-30 02:49:58.584 [info] [Application] observer
2018-01-30 02:50:01.608 [critical] Core init error: Failed to load main chain storage: C:/Users/?HuhHuh??/AppData/Roaming/dinastycoin/blocks.bin
2018-01-30 02:50:04.310 [info] [Application] Not initialized
2018-01-30 02:50:44.745 [info] [Application] Initializing...
2018-01-30 02:50:45.649 [info] [Application] observer
2018-01-30 02:50:45.654 [info] [RPC node] Event: Peer count updated: 2
2018-01-30 02:50:45.655 [info] [Application] Initialized successfully
2018-01-30 02:50:46.115 [info] [Wallet] Generating new wallet...
2018-01-30 02:50:46.116 [critical] [Wallet] Generate wallet error: no such file or directory
2018-01-30 02:50:46.116 [info] [Wallet] Wallet generate status: 3
2018-01-30 02:50:46.117 [info] [Wallet] Wallet closed
2018-01-30 02:50:50.658 [info] [RPC node] Event: Peer count updated: 4
2018-01-30 02:50:52.174 [info] [Wallet] Generating new wallet...
2018-01-30 02:50:52.175 [critical] [Wallet] Generate wallet error: no such file or directory
2018-01-30 02:50:52.176 [info] [Wallet] Wallet generate status: 3

And do not create a purse. The log writes an error. No older version? There was such a problem on the Bytecoin purse. The older version of the wallet helped.

The same problem. But it does not create a folder in the roaming. There - C:/Users/HuhHuhHuh/AppData/Roaming/
Help please.

The wallet creates a folder in the name of which (black rhombs with questions ���������). Therefore, does not work a purse. 
Activity: 3

Thank you.

Can anyone assist?

wow thanks for you help!

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The wallet produces an error at startup  "Blockchain load error"   .
I checked everything. Help!
Try reseting the wallet.

Already re-done everything, does not want a purse to run. Downloaded the block through Dinastycoind, still the wallet refuses to work.

2018-01-30 02:49:58.165 [info] [Application] Initializing...
2018-01-30 02:49:58.584 [info] [Application] observer
2018-01-30 02:50:01.608 [critical] Core init error: Failed to load main chain storage: C:/Users/?HuhHuh??/AppData/Roaming/dinastycoin/blocks.bin
2018-01-30 02:50:04.310 [info] [Application] Not initialized
2018-01-30 02:50:44.745 [info] [Application] Initializing...
2018-01-30 02:50:45.649 [info] [Application] observer
2018-01-30 02:50:45.654 [info] [RPC node] Event: Peer count updated: 2
2018-01-30 02:50:45.655 [info] [Application] Initialized successfully
2018-01-30 02:50:46.115 [info] [Wallet] Generating new wallet...
2018-01-30 02:50:46.116 [critical] [Wallet] Generate wallet error: no such file or directory
2018-01-30 02:50:46.116 [info] [Wallet] Wallet generate status: 3
2018-01-30 02:50:46.117 [info] [Wallet] Wallet closed
2018-01-30 02:50:50.658 [info] [RPC node] Event: Peer count updated: 4
2018-01-30 02:50:52.174 [info] [Wallet] Generating new wallet...
2018-01-30 02:50:52.175 [critical] [Wallet] Generate wallet error: no such file or directory
2018-01-30 02:50:52.176 [info] [Wallet] Wallet generate status: 3

And do not create a purse. The log writes an error. No older version? There was such a problem on the Bytecoin purse. The older version of the wallet helped.

The same problem. But it does not create a folder in the roaming. There - C:/Users/?HuhHuh??/AppData/Roaming/
Help please.
The purse does not shake the blockchain, just the same error Blockchain load error. When Demon starts, the wallet starts and runs, but the block does not load all the blocks
block 328132-->

Can not you write a working program to make everything work and work? Or write a detailed guide to solving problems?
 Do developers participate in discussions?
The blockage is not loaded after this block. Who solved the problem?

Sync data returned unknown top block: 328132     

Which OS do you use ?

Windows 10 64bit .
Pages:
Jump to: