Pages:
Author

Topic: Dinastycoin. Team members. CryptoNote. MANDATORY UPDATE. GUI-Wallet. - page 16. (Read 34753 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
bitcoin falls.
the whole market is falling due to the pressure of the government regulators of China and South Korea.
Is it possible that DCY again returns to level 10 or even 3 satoshi ?
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
Just to keep informed a little preview of our hotell booking features that will be available on the ecommerce platfform.. where will be possible to pay with dinastycoin 100% hotel and restaurant in italy. It will be available in the nex few weeks. Whe Starting theere will be already some hotel and restaurant. so if you  plan to make holidays in italy next spring/summer you will know where you can go with your Dinastycoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I will not add new pools at least for now, until they confirm to be reliable and paying. It's up to the users to make this decision in case of scam. I hope new pool operators can understand my decision.

The official pool and democats has over 80% of all hashpower. If you update the pool list in the first post we might see some desentralization on this coin. Right now its 2 pools that basically controls this coin! Not good at all!

so - start your own pool, bring some hashpower there, or set attractive rules .
How do you expect it could be solved?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
what about twitter bounty

Agree, please explain the process how to get bounty
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I will not add new pools at least for now, until they confirm to be reliable and paying. It's up to the users to make this decision in case of scam. I hope new pool operators can understand my decision.

The official pool and democats has over 80% of all hashpower. If you update the pool list in the first post we might see some desentralization on this coin. Right now its 2 pools that basically controls this coin! Not good at all!
Activity: 1
Hi !

Any plan to release a GUI Wallet for linux (ubuntu, etc etc...) ? The CLI version seems had some problems to be compilated, as you can read here : https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/issues/1

Personaly, i can't mine a currency without a functionnal wallet

All over that, the github repository is a complete mess Smiley

Good luck anyway !
Activity: 51
I tried to send 5000 DCY to another address but it says 'Transaction is too big'.
I have enough DCY in my balance but i have always this error. I change the amount of fees but it doesn't work.
What is the problem?
What is the maximum amount you can send?

I'm using GUI wallet, and when it indicate me the same message, i put 0.1 DCY for fees and and down anonymity level to 3 (i can send 30K DCY without problem).
I tried your method but it doesn't work  Huh
I can send only 1500 DCY.
I tried to send 5000 DCY to another address but it says 'Transaction is too big'.
I have enough DCY in my balance but i have always this error. I change the amount of fees but it doesn't work.
What is the problem?
it is obvious that you need to reduce the amount that you send to the amount of the commission.
For example, if you send 5000, and the commission is 0.01, then you need to send 4999.99.

Another reason may be simply the large size of the inputs in bytes, then you need to break your transaction into smaller amounts. It all depends not on the amount, but on the size of the inputs, if you have many inputs to small amounts - most likely the total result will be large.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
First Of all Thank you for all your excellent job! Kiss I tried to use the new wallet (I was on paper wallet) but I can't find my DCY. I think I missed something, can you help me or send me a link to learn how to use this and recover my coins?

I was mining on http://poolmining1.dinastycoin.com/#
With this address Yx1Yx4ipRbpMMFV2dbKbWV14WAXWSykUbAtZwnyaxke7cRLnJHzJtrmL64jX1Hthkpe2jNN2rTCgK3B oavh9dBKQ2uoAkxYRE.
Txhash not found: bd91f7e0801aed3e701e750cc7660f599365c79927710251b328c12abe51193c.

Where is my coins  Embarrassed ?

Love you all !

Have you tried with this link : https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/407dlt/how_to_import_a_wallet_into_simplewallet/

It's for monero but i think the method is identical

What is the problem?

I'm using GUI wallet, and when it indicate me the same message, i put 0.1 DCY for fees and and down anonymity level to 3 (i can send 30K DCY without problem).
Activity: 51
What is the problem?
Activity: 105
Hello,
I would also know how to import paper wallet to gui or cli wallet.

Paper wallet was generetad with https://dinastyoffreedombackoffice.org/Dinastycoin%5BDCY%5DPaperWalletGenerator.html

simplewallet seems to have no --generate-from-keys option

It would be to bad to loose that fresh mined coins

Edit:
it`s just dead simple in the  gui wallet just click import key and paste the Private key in than save to a new wallet file. Wallet reset  and some coins arrived.

Activity: 5
First Of all Thank you for all your excellent job! Kiss I tried to use the new wallet (I was on paper wallet) but I can't find my DCY. I think I missed something, can you help me or send me a link to learn how to use this and recover my coins?

I was mining on http://poolmining1.dinastycoin.com/#
With this address Yx1Yx4ipRbpMMFV2dbKbWV14WAXWSykUbAtZwnyaxke7cRLnJHzJtrmL64jX1Hthkpe2jNN2rTCgK3B oavh9dBKQ2uoAkxYRE.
Txhash not found: bd91f7e0801aed3e701e750cc7660f599365c79927710251b328c12abe51193c.

Where is my coins  Embarrassed ?

Love you all !
Activity: 53
My pool http://dinasty.leisegang.no has paid miners over 700k DCY this year. There have been over 50 miners at the pool that has been paid and currently doing about 100k hash rate.

Total payments: 274 (22.jan)
Fee: 0,7%
Payout at 100 DCY
Over 700K PAID OUT!
Activity: 38

we are online from 1/7/2018 total blocks found 19 Total Payments: 20
Minimum Payment Threshold: 50.000 DCY  Denomination Unit: 10.000 DCY
"our stats are available " any one could see that we are  " paying to miners "
also pool fee is 0.5%  .. hashpower around 12 - 15 kh/s
we added live chat for quick answer if any problem found ..
also one of the pools added can't be reached ? http://dcy.ms-pool.net.ua/

can be added to the first post with the postscript in brackets "not checked, use at your own risk."
But the first post needs to be updated - it's a fact that users should not have to read all the pages of the thread.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101

hey DCy admin i hope you add our pool soon " http://dcy.coinwire.eu "
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
blessed to be a blessing
Waw, from Dinasty's name we can see, that this project is very interesting and has a good mission that is like building a kingdom. I would like to ask, there is an explanation that "we have created a software platform and market place where Italian merchants can sell and customers can buy products and services.
This is a free platform where people can spend their DCY. ", Is the deal only for Italians only?

The deal can be for everyone as long as the seller provides international shipping, currently the platform is being translated to several languages.

I will try to clarify the deals for international buyers with the team but I can tell you good news are coming.

Why is this forum so quite? Community is very important in crypto world
- Fee on http://dcy.coinwire.eu has been reduced to 0.5% !
- Minimum payout is now 50 DCY .. for small miners ..
- Vardiff and fixed difficulty available..
- Dedicated high end hardware
-live chat .. and active, friendly support team

We're finding blocks and making payments, so let's spread the hash around  Wink
Activity: 137
Pages:
Jump to: