Pages:
Author

Topic: Directory.io - Now with balances! - page 7. (Read 27347 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
April 07, 2015, 08:13:20 AM
After seeing this , i really worry about my money !
You shouldn't.
Is there any command line that splite my money between my wallet addresses ?
No there isn't.
how can i do by a command line or something like taht easily ??
There is no easy way to do it, if you can't build that kind of tool by yourself ask people to do that and pay them.
And what am i must do for paying no fee for miners ?
0.0001 per 1KB is perfect.If we talk about such large sums as 1000's you can pay 0 as fee.I never pay fees for tx's that are over 1BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 07, 2015, 08:00:55 AM
After seeing this , i really worry about my money !

Is there any command line that split my money between my wallet addresses ?

Example : i have 1000 BTCs and 100000 BTCs addresses in my wallet , I wanna SHARE my BTCs  between 100000 addresses . how can i do by a command line or

something like that easily ?? And what am i must do for paying no fee for miners ?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
April 05, 2015, 08:13:43 PM
We have hit addresses that have been used.

I know like at least 3 folks that have (myself included.)

Nothing with balances though yet.

No shit?

What method are you using to find them?

Two of us blind luck clicking manually.

Two of us blind luck botting.

Mind you this is finding shit randomly in the middle of the pages... not something planted in the first or last.

Kinda funny, but I swear I'm not trolling you!
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
April 05, 2015, 06:40:03 PM

No shit?

What method are you using to find them?
legendary
April 05, 2015, 06:09:02 PM

legendary
The Real Jude Austin
April 05, 2015, 06:01:56 PM
Your BTC are fine, I've been running this for BILLIONS of addresses and I haven't hit a single collision:

It's a modified Go script that is generating random hex strings, converting them to compressed and uncompressed Bitcoin addresses and then checking the balance against an Insight server running in a VM.

Nice man . but if 6 billion person like you run this , whats happen ?

The odds of finding an address with a balance would increase slightly.

Hmm, maybe I will add to my script to count addresses that have had a balance at one point.

Just to get an idea of any collision at all.
April 05, 2015, 05:43:19 PM
Your BTC are fine, I've been running this for BILLIONS of addresses and I haven't hit a single collision:

It's a modified Go script that is generating random hex strings, converting them to compressed and uncompressed Bitcoin addresses and then checking the balance against an Insight server running in a VM.

Nice man . but if 6 billion person like you run this , whats happen ?
legendary
The Real Jude Austin
April 05, 2015, 05:11:16 PM

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
April 05, 2015, 04:58:16 PM
-snip-
So my BTCs are in the air ? Someone finds that page and steal them ?

Kinda yes. You can think of it like a badly designed game. In this game I have hidden certain bucky-balls[1] among many other bucky balls. The whole sphere of bucky-balls is roughly the size of the earth. Every time you select a page you can check 128 bucky balls and whether they contain a price. The problem is that only very few of them actually contain a price. Its more likely that you win a certain lottery's[2] grand price 7 times in a row IIRC.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminsterfullerene
[2] sorry I forgot which exactly, but there are several threads with many great comparisons about the likelyhood of a collision (someone else "guesses" your private key).
legendary
The Real Jude Austin
April 05, 2015, 04:30:00 PM
How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ? Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?
Is this real or fake ?

1. your btc-address exists on one of these pages.

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ? Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?
Is this real or fake ?

And yes, your address exists on one of the pages.

It's real.

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ?

2160 are currently possible due to the use of RIPEMD 160. Im not certain what your understanding of an existing address is. If you are asking for address with a balance I think this[1] chart answers that, but Im not entirely sure what a "unique" address is according to bc.i.

Is it possible one of our addresses exist in these pages ?

Yes, all of them. The problem is finding the correct page.

Is this real or fake ?

2) Yes it is possible, but keep in mind the addresses and private keys are created on the fly.

So my BTCs are in the air ? Someone find that page and steal them ?

Your BTC are more likely to get stolen by a piece of software on your computer before someone finds the private key using this website.
April 05, 2015, 04:26:27 PM
Is this real or fake ?

Is this real or fake ?

It's real.

Is this real or fake ?

2) Yes it is possible, but keep in mind the addresses and private keys are created on the fly.

How many bitcoin address exist and how many maximum possible address could be exist ?

2160 are currently possible due to the use of RIPEMD 160. Im not certain what your understanding of an existing address is. If you are asking for address with a balance I think this[1] chart answers that, but Im not entirely sure what a "unique" address is according to bc.i.

So my BTCs are in the air ? Someone finds that page and steal them ?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
photo taken by ESSA-7 satelite. 1968
April 05, 2015, 04:02:42 PM
Is this real or fake ?

2. Its real
3. Every page is generated while beeing requested. This "database" doesn't exist.
4. You will never be able to save all possibilities on ANY memory.. therefore you ll never be able to scan this "database" for any public-keys. (SEE http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/)
5. No worries. Smiley
legendary
The Real Jude Austin
April 05, 2015, 03:22:08 PM
Is this real or fake ?

To find the amount of addresses multiply the number of addresses on each page times the number of pages, you will see there are a lot.

It's real.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 05, 2015, 03:21:22 PM

Yes, all of them.

Is this real or fake ?

Its real its just not a database, they keys are generated on the fly by your "input" (the page you select).

[1] https://blockchain.info/charts/n-unique-addresses

There you go....

Nice Avatar......

We shall play soon.
Sunday is family day and I am cheating  by posting this crap Wink
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
April 05, 2015, 03:20:37 PM

Is this real or fake ?

Its real its just not a database, they keys are generated on the fly by your "input" (the page you select).

[1] https://blockchain.info/charts/n-unique-addresses
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 05, 2015, 03:20:13 PM
Is this real or fake ?

1) More Bitcoin addresses than the stars we have discovered so far (and it's a number your brain can't process).
3) It's real. (possible - probably NOT).

Hope this helps  Wink
April 05, 2015, 02:44:42 PM
Is this real or fake ?
legendary
April 05, 2015, 04:12:58 AM
I still think www.Buttcoins.com looks better Cheesy

Cool project Tongue
legendary
The Real Jude Austin
April 04, 2015, 04:16:00 PM
Doesn't work  Angry

"Error 403 - This site is stopped.

The web site you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon."

That's azure for ya.

I will put it on a LinuxVPS tonight.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
April 04, 2015, 03:48:46 PM
Doesn't work  Angry

"Error 403 - This site is stopped.

The web site you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon."
Pages:
Jump to: