Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 19. (Read 86437 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Hey guys,
I just made a small bash script to make setting up the FPGA on Linux (Debian based OS's ONLY) simple and quick.

Just a small note : I have not tested it, run it at your own risk, go through the code before running it, I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY for what happens after running it.

Source code:
https://github.com/arjitc/autoLancelot-/blob/master/install.sh

Installing / Running it:
wget https://raw.github.com/arjitc/autoLancelot-/master/install.sh

chmod +x install.sh

sudo ./install.sh

Note This, script gets the latest cgminer from github and also compiles it for you and makes it ready to mine !

Donate if it worked for you,
19J8H4f4pFYwULKpn848V8o2XFpYRHZ5kS
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
eep - and i thought i was the cranky one here
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Haters gonna hate
Makers gonna make

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
Blackarrow has already produced and shipped a lot of boards.

yes +1.

I already received 6 boards in 2 orders, atx board, cables...everything now hashing fine. company support is also in place and ready to help almost whole day.

btw last time, when I discuss with this funny guy, he told me, that I'm just a virtual puppet working for blackarrow and I'm not real.)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm wondering what the point of all this is?

You upset about something and didn't get yours how you wanted them? ... go complain to someone who cares ... you didn't lose any money or even put down any money ... so less than politely - piss off.

I think it is quite hilarious to make possible credit card fraud accusations against a company that sells card readers. Did no one see the irony yet?

I think it is quite amusing. Especially considering that everyone is well served, proper business mentality has been held up, delivery has been below two weeks for some amend proper communication...

The whole individual escrow thing works only in bit coin land. If you do this stuff internationally, outside of bit coin, you ask for an agency to take care of these things. And lo and behold, one of the biggest proponents of this for smaller consumers is paypal, whom everybody hates with a vengeance...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Awesome Cheesy

Only problem is the 27th just is not coming fast enough XD
Cant wait mate Nice work Cheesy
Activity: 532
Is the 3rd batch still due to ship on the 27th ?? or have we made it possible to get it sooner ??

27th is the soonest. Our staff is right now in the factory. Once produced, we will still need to test them. We'll probably work through the weekend (again).

We've waited until today so we can gather as many FPGA as we could. We're pretty sure that there are no more Spartan 6 in stock anywhere in China.

The current schedule is:

Next batch: 27th of May (already sold but not everybody paid therefore some customers might still get into this batch)
Then: 10th of June (v. small batch, we doubt that the factory will make them)
Then: 27th of June (big batch, will clear all our queue)

Regards!

Agree. I did some digging and the troll behaviour of vonrathburg is not permitted in this forum. I've reported this to the moderator and deleted all my replies to his posts as being off-topic.

Nice work Cheesy

Back on topic Tongue

Is the 3rd batch still due to ship on the 27th ?? or have we made it possible to get it sooner ??

Agree. I did some digging and the troll behaviour of vonrathburg is not permitted in this forum. I've reported this to the moderator and deleted all my replies to his posts as being off-topic.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
WE have many in our HANDS. Sure they could just not ship a group order. But why. 99% of scams are when they don't have a product like bfl. Black arrow has a product, they have no incentive to scam you.

Idiots are always worried about getting scammed. They nitpick. And what happens is they end up getting scammed because a scam produced fake documents, etc. that these idiots were looking for.

Smart people learn to look for people's core motives. Black arrow has produced these, their core motive is to sell them, not scam you. You'll be much better off in life if you start being smart, not a loser dip shit.

I recently auctioned a pyramining account. Idiots questioned that yes I would still have the private keys to my pyramining address, these idiots also missed out investing at half price. Smart people bid because they understood my core motive of being over pyramining having invested impulsively and my core motive was to move on in life, not scam someone for 0.8 btc.

You upset about something and didn't get yours how you wanted them? ... go complain to someone who cares ... you didn't lose any money or even put down any money ... so less than politely - piss off.

Well Said Kanno Cheesy

All my Extra bits are here now 10Port Hub and PSU cant wait for the 27th for my devices to get Shipped Cheesy
Keep up the good work BlackArrow we who have ordered and paid and received appreciate it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I support black arrow and I hate people who are too scared of buying stuff on the internet. They are usually the ones who do end up getting scammed.
I concur with Beaflag VonRathburg on the escrow. No escrow = no go on my 20 unit order. Even though you said you would take the escrow in earlier messages, you also said it put me at the end of the line. By that time it wouldn't be worth it.

I've never had problems with BTC using escrow. I have had problems without using it. Especially for multi-thousand dollar orders...

As we said, we will take escrow, after we finish the order queue. However, given the escrow's conditions (no ID, no contract) we will not accept more than $10000 in escrow.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Alexandru Ion Sovu aka international scammer / credit card fraud:
http://www.gov.ro/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html
Translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gov.ro%2Fcomunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

This was 10 years ago. Some people change. No matter what were his circumstances back then, Mr. Sovu is our re-seller in UK and has never failed us in 5 years since we work with him. We gave him credit, and always repaid us without any issues. Mr. Sovu is a great gentleman and one of the most honest people we know.

Last time I checked via public record Alexandru Ion Sovu was the director of Black Arrow Limited in China.

My company, Black Arrow Limited is taking Bitcoin mining very seriously.

I recommend you make up your mind if he is your director, your reseller in the UK, or if you are actually him.

I get:

Every legal company in China has to register with the government. Perhaps, blackarrow could provide us with the missing information from the above document. If you have nothing to hide why worry about it? You're just a professional, well run business.
Activity: 489
Immersionist
Alexandru Ion Sovu aka international scammer / credit card fraud:
http://www.gov.ro/comunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html
Translated:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ro&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gov.ro%2Fcomunicat-de-presa__l1a15869.html

This was 10 years ago. Some people change. No matter what were his circumstances back then, Mr. Sovu is our re-seller in UK and has never failed us in 5 years since we work with him. We gave him credit, and always repaid us without any issues. Mr. Sovu is a great gentleman and one of the most honest people we know.

Last time I checked via public record Alexandru Ion Sovu was the director of Black Arrow Limited in China.

My company, Black Arrow Limited is taking Bitcoin mining very seriously.

I recommend you make up your mind if he is your director, your reseller in the UK, or if you are actually him.

Activity: 546
I have had problems without using it. Especially for multi-thousand dollar orders...

For 20 units, what are you worried about? Clearly orders are being shipped.

DHL do COD, maybe that's an option.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I concur with Beaflag VonRathburg on the escrow. No escrow = no go on my 20 unit order. Even though you said you would take the escrow in earlier messages, you also said it put me at the end of the line. By that time it wouldn't be worth it.

I've never had problems with BTC using escrow. I have had problems without using it. Especially for multi-thousand dollar orders...
Activity: 588

Hiya, I forgot to tell everyone what my power config is  Tongue I have separate power adapters for each unit, So a quick swop around eliminated this problem, All my adapters work fine in the working lancelot's.

Did not know about the fan? I tried this and it did not work anyway, But worth a try.

See from my pics (on Flickr are at full resolution) if any of the dipswitches are in the wrong position, maybe they have been moved during the assembly? You have 2 groups of 4 (but are covered by a thin layer of transparent plastic, so it's very difficult to touch tem), and 4 on the top side, nearby the fan connector.
Pages:
Jump to: