Pages:
Author

Topic: Distribution of bitcoin wealth by owner - page 4. (Read 153365 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Those are some shocking numbers and I had no idea that there were so many lost Bitcoin. I also had no idea that 70 people have over 10 thousand Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
BTW, Lots of people are gonna dump their BTC with the coming scare tactics by bankers  [in the next 39-60 days] so this list is about to be consolidated. 

That's quite an exact timespan you give there. Care to elaborate?

Meant 30-60 days. 

I've been saying it for a couple weeks on my riddle thread and now it's accelerating.  ETH shouldn't be at nearly $1 billion.  If you look at reddit it's mostly the /r/BTC section pushing this sky is falling agenda dump your BTC.  That's ran by Goldman/Classic shills.  So I expected the dump your BTC propaganda to pick up and it has.  So ETH should keep pushing higher on manipulation but also other Alts will join, LTC, Doge and any coin that looks like will replace BTC.  It's lies, Bitcoin is fine but most will panic dump Bitcoin so we may see Bitcoin drop to sub $100 very briefly as the bankers do one last massive shakeout before the run over $10,000 later this year.

Just my personal theory; I've got a few.  Smiley

That's a fair enough depiction of a theory and surely it seems to be reflective of actual behavior and actual attempts, but I doubt that the plan to undermine BTC is going to be as successful as you are making it out to be.

Surely it does not take a lot of capital to pump various alts.. but there may be some necessity to keep the price up on some of the alts (such as Ethereum), if the goal is to not cause people to realize that those alts are pump and dumps... maybe easier said than done.

Regarding the distribution of bitcoins and the elite status, I recall assertions that 10 BTC is sufficient, but when BTC prices languish for so long, sometimes one has to wonder whether 10BTC is going to be enough.... and a lot of this question of BTC elite status does depend upon mass adoption assumptions. Even if bitcoin only becomes 10% adopted throughout the world, that level of adoption could cause 10BTC to be a considerable sized holdings.  With today's prices, and depending upon when a person got into BTC, it may be solid to attempt to continue to accumulate BTC with a goal of at least 10 BTC. 

But if a person expects BTC to potentially drop in price, then s/he has got to prepare for that too.  Dollar cost averaging remains a decent strategy for both accumulating and preparing for ups and down in the short-term prices, with an expectation that 2-5 years from now there may be a decent-sized BTC price spike.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
BTW, Lots of people are gonna dump their BTC with the coming scare tactics by bankers  [in the next 39-60 days] so this list is about to be consolidated. 

Meant 30-60 days. 

I've been saying it for a couple weeks on my riddle thread and now it's accelerating.  ETH shouldn't be at nearly $1 billion.  If you look at reddit it's mostly the /r/BTC section pushing this sky is falling agenda dump your BTC.  That's ran by Goldman/Classic shills.  So I expected the dump your BTC propaganda to pick up and it has.  So ETH should keep pushing higher on manipulation but also other Alts will join, LTC, Doge and any coin that looks like will replace BTC.  It's lies, Bitcoin is fine but most will panic dump Bitcoin so we may see Bitcoin drop to sub $100 very briefly as the bankers do one last massive shakeout before the run over $10,000 later this year.

Just my personal theory; I've got a few.  Smiley
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Can you please update this info, I cannot find any other estimation like this on the forum

According to your estimation, I`m a bitcoin elite in the top percentages, it's really good Cheesy

(Plus now that new users come from Phillipines and SE-Asia with low bitcoin balances, we have moved even higher in the elite ledger)

I'm curious, what is the bottom end of being a Bitcoin "Elite"?  Thx.

Cheers?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Can you please update this info, I cannot find any other estimation like this on the forum

According to your estimation, I`m a bitcoin elite in the top percentages, it's really good Cheesy

(Plus now that new users come from Phillipines and SE-Asia with low bitcoin balances, we have moved even higher in the elite ledger)
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin accepted here
January 04, 2016, 08:19:12 PM
I'd be curious to look at the updated stats.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
October 28, 2015, 03:32:18 PM
I made a distribution with more resolution for Monero yesterday.

I am thinking of doing the same for Bitcoin - just using statistical methods, and the constants:
  * Satoshi 980k
  * 1 million holders
  * 620 $/BTC
  * current number of bitcoins.

So not using any richlists, blockchain dumps etc.

It will be interesting to compare Smiley

With the blocks being spent by https://www.reddit.com/user/btcthwy, do you think there is a chance that he is Satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 15, 2015, 09:13:09 PM
Just give up, I have all the coinz and I am going to double spend them!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
August 15, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

You can quite easily destroy your credibility by promoting iXcoin. That's why.

FYI:  Monero is most likely a fed coin.  Just ask the top hackers in crypto!  So is DASH.  That makes both coins good buys just don't go falling in love with another lie.  Wink  

Link please.

My credibility due to ixCoin has shot up.  I've personally talked to Gavin and Peter Todd [last month] regarding testing the 20mb update for Bitcoin.  I doubt those two talk to people with no credibility.   I brought them together with the Chinese pools, including f2pool, a week before the 8mb deal was signed.  

FYI:  Not even Brock Pierce has access to f2pool, but I do, anytime I want, on-demand.  

How's that for credibility from a guy who can't code and who launched ShitCoin?  haha.

As for the anon coins.  There is no link just ask the top reputable hackers.  And there are no true anon coins.  It's a lie.  There will never be a public anon coin even if the tech gets developed but you can bet banks, corps and govts will own and use it [exclusively].  You know, for your safety.  lol

This Blocksize issue is gonna reshape crypto in the coming months and Bitcoin will have no choice but to take on a few [alt-coin] sidechains, including the ones demanded by the Chinese.  Maybe it won't be iXCoin, maybe that's their decoy, but I'm betting that's their top pick.

Cheers!

In my opinion, one's credibility should be able to speak for itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 257
August 15, 2015, 04:47:55 PM
My credibility due to ixCoin has shot up.

$361,000 market cap:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/

As for the anon coins.  There is no link just ask the top reputable hackers.  And there are no true anon coins.  It's a lie.  There will never be a public anon coin even if the tech gets developed

I will insure you are wrong about there will never be a public anon coin. What reason do you have for concluding that?

There are anonymous coins now, but none of them are complete. For example, the IP address is not obfuscated reliably when using Tor or I2P to send transactions to these anonymous block chains.

This Blocksize issue is gonna reshape crypto in the coming months and Bitcoin will have no choice but to take on a few [alt-coin] sidechains, including the ones demanded by the Chinese.

Including one that isn't launched yet that will completely solve the issue of scalability.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 15, 2015, 03:48:24 PM

I wanna add one more thing.

I'm not an early Bitcoin adopter.  I have no money.  I cannot code at all.  I own no Bitcoins.  I live in bum Egypt Oregon and have never met a single Bitcoin/Crypto person and I have never been to a single Bitcoin/Crypto meeting or event.

So I have done it all from my iPhone - completely alone and with no money or help from anyone.

Taking that into consideration, what I have accomplished [reputation-wise] is nothing short of mind blowing astounding.

And this is without any real proof that ixCoin is anything but another scam ShitCoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 15, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

FYI:  Monero is most likely a fed coin.  Just ask the top hackers in crypto!  So is DASH.  That makes both coins good buys just don't go falling in love with another lie.  Wink 

Link please.

My credibility due to ixCoin has shot up.  I've personally talked to Gavin and Peter Todd [last month] regarding testing the 20mb update for Bitcoin.  I doubt those two talk to people with no credibility.   I brought them together with the Chinese pools, including f2pool, a week before the 8mb deal was signed. 

FYI:  Not even Brock Pierce has access to f2pool, but I do, anytime I want, on-demand. 

How's that for credibility from a guy who can't code and who launched ShitCoin?  haha.

As for the anon coins.  There is no link just ask the top reputable hackers.  And there are no true anon coins.  It's a lie.  There will never be a public anon coin even if the tech gets developed but you can bet banks, corps and govts will own and use it [exclusively].  You know, for your safety.  lol

This Blocksize issue is gonna reshape crypto in the coming months and Bitcoin will have no choice but to take on a few [alt-coin] sidechains, including the ones demanded by the Chinese.  Maybe it won't be iXCoin, maybe that's their decoy, but I'm betting that's their top pick.

Cheers!

August 15, 2015, 09:33:09 AM
Thank you nextgencoin. Good luck to you also.

Reliable, complete, and fool-proof anonymity has not be solved yet by any altcoin. Instant 0-conf without double spending has not been solved by any altcoin. These facts will be explained beyond any doubt.

Again I wish you all good luck and good night.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2015, 03:10:56 AM
How can you claim to of solved problems when the first is already solved by Vanilla coin. Vanilla coin wallet is anonomous already right? Plus it's plans are to implement anominity too. Just remember if your not done in a couple of months your not first mover in anominity either.

No I see why you attacked and got so upset at Vanilla coin....though it seems it inspired you 'solving' double spend ie you copied.  Grin

I wish VanillaCoin good luck. My confidence is well founded. I haven't copied a thing from them. I've (as AnonyMint) been working on my own stuff for 2.5 years. And there are no similarities whatsoever in our algorithms and methods. And I have stated all my logic over in the altcoin forum as to why they haven't proven theirs can work (and several other long-time experts have agreed with me). And they have released no details whatsoever on their anonymity algorithms. The chance that they discovered what I did on anonymity is about zero. Again I wish them good luck and have no desire to continue any discord with them.

When people follow you to other threads, stalking you, that is indicative of whom is the leader.

Good luck being the second to solve double spend....lol

And like the 10th to solve anominity...
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
August 15, 2015, 03:06:05 AM
Bitcoin is firmly in bankster control (which it possibly was in 2013, but not sure). I still believe it will increase in value 100x or more, but the ideological fervor to own a coin that will make the difference has in my case migrated to Monero and perhaps other good coins if such become available in the future (so far only 2 coins, BTC, XMR have met my criteria for investment).

I'm so glad to see that most of you early Bitcoin adopters finally see that Bitcoin has been hijacked by the banks.  I was saying it since 2013 but nobody would believe it - especially not the Bitcoin "experts".

FYI:  Monero is most likely a fed coin.  Just ask the top hackers in crypto!  So is DASH.  That makes both coins good buys just don't go falling in love with another lie.  Wink 

Link please.
August 15, 2015, 02:12:40 AM
I'm so glad to see that most of you early Bitcoin adopters finally see that Bitcoin has been hijacked by the banks.  I was saying it since 2013 but nobody would believe it - especially not the Bitcoin "experts".

Afair, you participated in my (as AnonyMint) "Bitcoin is a Ponzi" thread where I cited and discussed with you my "Bitcoin: The Digital Kill Switch" in 2013. So "nobody" is incorrect.

FYI:  Monero is most likely a fed coin.  Just ask the top hackers in crypto!  So is DASH.  That makes both coins good buys just don't go falling in love with another lie.  Wink  

Smooth and iCebreaker are running a convincing campaign to elucidate that DASH (DarkCoin) was instamined.

Why do you think those guys (fluffypony, tacotime, smooth, etc) are moles for the banks? I sometimes have discussions with smooth. He is also working on AEON.

I read an innuendo yesterday that implied fluffypony has 25 x 2.5% of the XMR coins! I doubt that! But there was apparently one entity mining the hell out of Monero on AWS (these are just accusations I read yesterday so I dunno).

Seems the more plausible explanation is these are all just sort of scammy coins by guys who want to get rich and pretend (hide behind) an ethos that they are more ethical (holier than thou) the other scammer.

It is the Hegelian dialectic principle that TPTB employ where the lesser worst looks better (i.e. manufactured crisis).

But I still doubt that. I bet it is just human natures at play.

Also I want to move away from getting into these political battles. Who cares! Can't we just go create great tech and make our presentations and let the users decide what they want to buy and use.
August 15, 2015, 01:54:23 AM
How can you claim to of solved problems when the first is already solved by Vanilla coin. Vanilla coin wallet is anonomous already right? Plus it's plans are to implement anominity too. Just remember if your not done in a couple of months your not first mover in anominity either.

No I see why you attacked and got so upset at Vanilla coin....though it seems it inspired you 'solving' double spend ie you copied.  Grin

I wish VanillaCoin good luck. My confidence is well founded. I haven't copied a thing from them. I've (as AnonyMint) been working on my own stuff for 2.5 years. And there are no similarities whatsoever in our algorithms and methods. And I have stated all my logic over in the altcoin forum as to why they haven't proven theirs can work (and several other long-time experts have agreed with me). And they have released no details whatsoever on their anonymity algorithms. The chance that they discovered what I did on anonymity is about zero. Again I wish them good luck and have no desire to continue any discord with them.

When people follow you to other threads, stalking you, that is indicative of whom is the leader.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2015, 09:37:38 PM
the ideological fervor to own a coin that will make the difference has in my case migrated to Monero and perhaps other good coins if such become available in the future (so far only 2 coins, BTC, XMR have met my criteria for investment).

Risto, this week has been amazing for me:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12140971

That is concerning:

• Instant 0-conf transactions that can't be double-spent with any of the typical attacks on Bitcoin.
  • Holy grail of on chain anonymity (superior to Cryptonote).
  • No more 51% attack possible.

Those claims are so incredible, I doubt anyone will believe me until they see white papers. And they should not until they do.

No I see why you attacked and got so upset at Vanilla coin....though it seems it inspired you 'solving' double spend ie you copied.  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
August 14, 2015, 05:47:46 PM

Bitcoin is firmly in bankster control (which it possibly was in 2013, but not sure). I still believe it will increase in value 100x or more, but the ideological fervor to own a coin that will make the difference has in my case migrated to Monero and perhaps other good coins if such become available in the future (so far only 2 coins, BTC, XMR have met my criteria for investment).

I'm so glad to see that most of you early Bitcoin adopters finally see that Bitcoin has been hijacked by the banks.  I was saying it since 2013 but nobody would believe it - especially not the Bitcoin "experts".

As for migration into other coins, I agree that Bitcoin will easily see a 100 fold increase from here, and I think much higher and I think it will happen next year but many purists and early adopters will move to the defacto sidechain alt(s) which Bitcoin will be forced to use in order to scale this coming year.

If one wants to find out the best bets on those coins just look to see which coins the Chinese hold dear since they're the ones holding Gavin to a max 8mb capacity [for obvious reasons].

Pages:
Jump to: