Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 14. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
August 22, 2018, 11:57:05 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
I actually support you to do that. approaching little by little. it will also minimize your losses when the market falls as it is currently happening.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 11:54:01 PM
So, you'll start placing funds in a safe place for it and different types of use in an investment. and it has many choices. Put your funds in different baskets, Because if one falls in your investments, you still have a spare fund within your investment basket elsewhere, our expectations will continue with our investment so that the full value drop can not be reached.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 10:51:25 PM
Berinvestasi itu ide yg sangat baik tak musti banyak yg penting ada dan tak musti setiap 🌒 karena bersifat tabungan.apabila agan mau berinvestasi data yg anda punya harus akurat dan diregistrasi..untuk menghindari kekeliruan.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
The distribution of investment is very important, it is useful to keep the value of assets secure and of course make us able to get big profits, the choice of many coins is certainly a good thing because we can choose coins that have good future prospects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 22, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
Only invest an amount which you think you don't actually need for the time being. It is expected that you might need the money sometime in the future and so it is important to do it little by little as you have said. But as to the right amount there is no such thing as a standard for it. It is up to you. Diversifying may help and may not as well so it is a matter of choosing the right coin.

It may be an advantage or become a disadvantage for you if you diversify. If you have small capital then better focus in one coin that you think will have a better future compared to other coins. if you diversify too much then maybe you will only get small profit or other coins would just eat your profit because it has a big loss. Purpose of diversification is to lessen the risk so better have a strategy as well to cut loss if possible if worse comes to worst.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

it all depends on the soul of your business, whether you are the type of person who likes to speculate or you like comfort, if you are happy with the challenge in my opinion your money is placed on different alcoins in the hope of a lot of profits, but with the risk of losing too much, but if you like something safe put your money in bitcoin by waiting for prices to rise but in a relatively long time, and with the risk of losing a small amount, so the decision is in your hands.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
Only invest an amount which you think you don't actually need for the time being. It is expected that you might need the money sometime in the future and so it is important to do it little by little as you have said. But as to the right amount there is no such thing as a standard for it. It is up to you. Diversifying may help and may not as well so it is a matter of choosing the right coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
August 22, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
When you have large capital, it makes sense to try to spread the risk, but when the money is few, it's better to do an accurate analysis and try to focus everything on something safe.
Then, of course, anything can happen.
Activity: 155
August 22, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
i am not saying your approaching the advise wrong but for me, the meaning of that advise is that diversify your investments thru different types like for example stocks, crypto, real states...
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
August 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM
I think you have to determine a strategy, my recommendation is to focus on collecting bitcoin. so you have to invest in altcoin by looking at market conditions and the spirit of the developer team working on the projects they make. that way your money will increase, avoid FUD by determining the strategy from the beginning. if you are not sure of market conditions, you can get out of the market to do research again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 22, 2018, 12:34:17 PM
Diversification, even in this high-risk market, helps reduce risk and maximize safer earnings.
It is recommended to largely weight in on Ether, with some in Bitcoin.
Other coins like Litecoin and Ripple represent enormous opportunity and should represent part of your strategy.
Smaller "alt" coins have tremendous potential as well and should represent some of your portfolio. WTC, VTC, and VEN are good places to start.
I disagree most of your money should be in bitcoin and not in ETH just look at the market dominance of bitcoin, it is still growing despite being very high already and whatever happens with the decision of the SEC is going to make that dominance even higher, also adding smaller alts could give you profits but in that case your diversification is adding risk and not reducing it, something I am against.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Personally I think that it doesn't matter amount of money with which you start to trade. But I in my opinion especially in the current situation you should trade with that amount of money that you can afford to lose yourself or simply forget for a long time. And most importantly, you always should have fiat money, diversify your investments (for example invest not more than 2% of portfolio in 1 asset), use risk management and never trade for borrowed funds. But if you have enough experience you can trade with leverage and open short positions and also even in such operations try to use stop loses.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:56:53 PM
You can use Bitcoin to buy ICO before you hit the floor, I see a lot of potential ICO like Weidex.
WeiDex is a new innovative decentralized exchange. We have plenty of advantages over the existing solutions.
Innovation of Weidex as :
Multiple orders
Low listing fee
Token airdrop
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Many people opt to diversify their investment to avoid one time losses. But for me I think even how much you diversify an investment if you invested an amount you cannot afford to lose is the same with not doing diversification. The most important thing when investing is to analyze and decide how much money you can afford to lose because investment is like gambling. You don't know the outcome until it comes.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 07:57:54 AM
It is good to invest in diverse cryptocurrencies you have trust in. Focussing on only one cryptocurrency may pose problem to you when that particular coin go into a greater dip.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
August 20, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

You can diversify your investment if you like,  but I don’t really see any use for that and  I’ve already stopped that. I used to do it but after studying the market and seeing that altcoins continues to go down most of the times even when bitcoin is going up and when it is going down,  so there is no use for it, you just have to make your choice and for me I prefer only bitcoin. And I keep on monitoring and doing so smartly.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

I think that the crypto market is volatile and is in the bearish trend in the long run so trading is very difficult at this moment. Therefore, I think that at this point you should only invest and trade bitcoin in order to minimize risk. Bitcoin prices will be flat but we are seeing a slight uptrend so I think that at this point you should stay out and watch the market buy bitcoin at $ 5100.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 06:38:39 PM
This has always been an advise on this forum. Always diversify your investments. Do not put all your eggs in one basket so as to avoid loosing all your investments at a go.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 19, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
Diversity means a coplle of coins, at 1.5k i whould choose 3 coins, for example eth, coni and srn coin. Pundix is also a good coin to invest in right now.
A well diversified portfolio is really a good strategies when it comes to investment because it can lessen your risk and your possible profit will be much higher. Buy at least 5 good coins and you will be having a great portfolio. When market dumps, increas your holdings.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

If you want to have an assurance, then you ought to invest in bitcoin as it is the most trusted coin out there. It is better to invest on it all in if ever you see a great opportunity like a lower price rather than slowly putting money to it waiting for a much lower price. You never know how the price will go so there is a chance that you might wait a while if the price recovered and increases for a long time.

That is true investing in bitcoin has an assurance to achieve the stability of income. It is a business that undergo a challenges so that it will meet the standard form. The price is flactuated and the is part of the cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: