Pages:
Author

Topic: Diversify Investments - page 25. (Read 4092 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
June 09, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Right now I recommend also investing to other coins as well because bitcoin right now is in a bad shape and it is going to take long time for it to get back on its track. Maybe invest to other coins that is foreseen as a potential predecessor of bitcoin and it is foreseen as a possible next top crypto for you to gain profit while waiting for bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
June 09, 2018, 12:51:08 PM
I always see diverse investment as a multiple form of investment that we could expect higher chance of earning in the future. Because as we break down the risk it could have for us to start an investment it could also increased our chance to gain more profit in the future and to be more successful in the field of investment. It could also work on trading where we could trade upon two or more cryptocurrency to support our funds on bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency we used in transactions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
That way, you have to be smart and choose wisely with what coins you have to diversify your investment. Look for the coins that has potential to grow in the market and never lose its value to avoid lose of investment.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 01:52:07 PM
In investment it is a good strategy to avoid risk because if you invest just on a one sector then it has to chance of getting loss. Or if you diversify your investment then if market portfolio isn't in your favour then you can avoid some loss.So in my opinion diversity in good for those type of investment.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
I think it makes sense to invest your small amount only in bitcoin because it is the least risky cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

There are many different cryptos but I suggest pick to the top 10 usually some investors they invest in eth, ripple , ltc, and neo but for me the best alternative for bitcoin is eth but you are the one who will decide better to read all the details and you must all the risk before investing in other crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:31:48 PM
You your worth the risk of desire can Bitcoin to invest in. You the future more security and comfort will. Yes, it demage But it is good to buy a few different coins than just investment in different areas.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
In any form of investments its either stock market, cooperative,bank,forex and the new mainstream - cryptocurrency. Diversifying investment is the most suggested strategy to minimise and managed certain losses and profits as it says "don't put your eggs in one basket" but only diversify to those top spot crypto avoid risks and headaches and to be safe just hold it and don't trade waiting for 1 to years is enough to manage the risk.Just apply the simple 40-30-20-10 percent method of diversity.
Every investment has a risk to take even in the real state so you do not have to depend on one possibility make it more for you not to lose. There are many potential coin where you can invest with and wait for the good time to earn good profit. Put an invest in something that you are sure for more growth.

By diversifying your investments you do not avoid losses at all, you minimise the risks of loosing all your investments in once.
I invest in 3 cryptocurrencies at the moment. In past I had 5 coins in my portfolio and I plan to add 2 coins soon
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 31, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
We have to understand that any investment is risk.
So, the best advice to young investors, without much experience, is to never invest money you can't afford to loose.
Other smart advice is ''don't put all eggs in one basket'' or diversify investments.
I think it's good idea also to invest in regular, stock market, not only crypto.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 31, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

$1,500 is not a very large sum - now it's just around one fifth of BTC (฿ 0.2).
So I would recommend investing one third of that money in BTC itself and the rest - in altcoins (there are several perspective projects like OneLedger, Liquidity, Phantasma and some others).
If doing so there is a good chance of multiplying your income in like 2-5 times as currently these coins are of great interest for investors.
doesn't matter , a good and skilful also lucky bastards person could turn $100 into trillion dollars , guess how? as i said it was not only skill , experience , knowledge etc but also something like a luck!

knows the potential , do act right after you have made a choice and just wait it patiently , if you could then forgot it for a while and see it later how much your investment has turned , investment always make you amazed if you go all in but get into the right project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
May 31, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

For me, I aim for higher returns so I go all in all the time but I should keep an eye with all my trades to get out quickly if anything happens wrong with that trade.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
Diversification is really a good approach to investing your own funds. You can buy the top 5 coins (BTC, ETH, Cardano, IOTA, Neo) by distributing your funds evenly, thereby reducing your risks and increasing the percentage of possible profits.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
May 30, 2018, 05:39:46 PM
The amount of coins you are going to purchase depends upon your total budget you are willing to spend in this market, if i am with a limited budget i would go for coins that will make me the best profit in the shortest term possible and invest in those and convert them into bitcoin for the long term. I would search for good projects with a good team if i am investing those kind of small amounts .
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 30, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
I wouldn't diversify past 5 to begin with, and even then I would probably only hop into BTC and ETH for the first few weeks. Learn the ropes a little bit, then hop around into other coins once you feel comfortable and have the base knowledge under you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 30, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
Diversification is good but at that there is no investment that does not have it own ups and Down but some risk are worth taking then other, if you invest in altcoin you may end up making lots of profits within a short period and again you can also lose your investment up to zero level most altcoin fall as deep as 80%, you may also invest in bitcoin and be ready to wait for a long Time to make good profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 02:22:20 PM
Rational decision makers always diversify the investment to minimize the risk of losing money. Benefits of diversification of that if you losing one side anther side will recover the loss.Make sure selection of coins should be good and avoid the bad coins.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

So I would recommend investing one third of that money in BTC itself and the rest - in altcoins (there are several perspective projects like OneLedger, Liquidity, Phantasma and some others).
If doing so there is a good chance of multiplying your income in like 2-5 times as currently these coins are of great interest for investors.
Investment carries a degree of risks, so it's important to be strategic and play the game wisely. Diversification is important as it helps spread assets into different entries so when there's a market swing, it would not destroy the whole process of investment as it allows you to still take profit levels on the unaffected market. It's also considerable to invest an asset that you can afford to lose, it's not easy to deal losses, but our response matters, it's better to keep calm, and be positive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 30, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Activity: 180
Merit: 9
May 30, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
In any form of investments its either stock market, cooperative,bank,forex and the new mainstream - cryptocurrency. Diversifying investment is the most suggested strategy to minimise and managed certain losses and profits as it says "don't put your eggs in one basket" but only diversify to those top spot crypto avoid risks and headaches and to be safe just hold it and don't trade waiting for 1 to years is enough to manage the risk.Just apply the simple 40-30-20-10 percent method of diversity.
Every investment has a risk to take even in the real state so you do not have to depend on one possibility make it more for you not to lose. There are many potential coin where you can invest with and wait for the good time to earn good profit. Put an invest in something that you are sure for more growth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

Actually, it is only your choice but if I were you, I would better choose MANY coins to invest in. Picking only Bitcoin is not the wisest decision, bro.
Pages:
Jump to: