Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 225. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Chapter 10 - Mutual Goals Review

Mutual Goals and Employee Development

Mutual Goals Enhance Employee Buy-In

When Setting Goals, Clarity Matters

Listen to Your Employees

The Four Pillars is developing quite the trove of resources for entrepreneurs. I would highly recommend everyone check out https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com, and buy the book if you can afford it! Doing so may make the difference between becoming overwhelmingly successful, or being one of the 80% of business that fail in the first 10 years. It is a great guide to developing a well rounded business that excels in all areas.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Interesting thought process. Ideally, it is best to have a set of international light-weight regulations and rules governing digital currencies signed on by major nations. Practically, I don't think it will happen for a long time. Most law makers, local or international, are simply clueless when it comes to Bitcoin, blockchain technologies, and other digital currencies. In all fairness, that is the process of large scale change. DNotes recognizes that and firmly committed to do our part using different media and medium to get the knowledge out. One can learn a lot from this forum, DCEBrief, DNOtesEDU, CryptoMoms, and other blog posts - Facebook, LinkedIn and elsewhere.

"Bundesbank board member Joachim Wuermeling suggested on Monday that digital currencies cannot be properly regulated unless the nations of the world unite to create a regulatory framework with global impact. Because digital currency is something that is emerging on a national scale, he believes that individual nations will be ill-equipped to manage regulation on their own:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited."

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I have an extremely busy week ahead and next week is not looking any better. I have been getting a lot done in preparation for DNotes Golbal Mini-IPO. My biggest frustration has been the challenge of overcoming the "knowledge deficit" about Bitcoin and digital currency, as I tried to communicate with professionals from different disciplines. Many are still clueless.

Our industry will continue to struggle to gain mass acceptance of digital currency until more people understand and embrace it. DNotes is certainly on the right track in making education as one of our highest priorities. DCEBrief is doing a great job and will be expanded significantly. I understanding that a lot of work is going on at DNotesEDU to increase its contents and reach. Further, I am meeting with a team at Geneca tomorrow. Among other subjects, we are committed to do a feasibility study on re-branding and relaunching CryptoMoms later this year.

Sorry, but the following article is all over the map with a touch of ignorance. It is posted for your reference that our industry has a tough road ahead unless we all work hard together and help others understand the immense value of digital currency and blockchain technologies when utilized for good purposes.

Bitcoin to be banned? WARNING issued against ALL cryptocurrencies due to ‘vulnerabilities'

A WARNING has been issued by The Central Bank of Indonesia to investors not to sell, buy or trade any cryptocurrency because of “bubble risks" and susceptibility to be used for "money laundering and terrorist financing”.

By JOSEPH CAREY
PUBLISHED: 06:58, Mon, Jan 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 08:06, Mon, Jan 15, 2018

The Central Bank of Indonesia warned its citizens in a press release over the weekend which led to the voluntary closure of two cryptocurrency exchanges.

The statement read: “Virtual currencies are vulnerable to bubble risks and susceptible to be used for money laundering and terrorism financing, therefore can potentially impact financial system stability and cause financial harm to society.”

BitBayar and TokoBitcoin both closed following the announcement.
However, there is no official ban on bitcoin within the country.

Algeria’s Government is reportedly taking steps towards banning cryptocurrencies.

Local paper Maghreb Emergent said the country’s National People’s Congress (NPC) is working on the 2018 Finance Bill which will declare the ownership and trade of bitcoin illegal.

According to Maghreb Emergent, the bill reads: “Any violation of this provision is punished in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.”

Bitcoin is labelled as a “so-called virtual currency” in the document.
It also claims the cryptocurrency can be used for drug trafficking, money laundering and tax avoidance.

According to CryptoCompare, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are all trading in the red, compounding the problems facing virtual currencies.

However, South Korea appears to be embracing virtual currencies after a report from a local paper Chosun Ilbo rebuked the prior warnings from the country’s Justice Ministry that it was clamping down on the market.

Steven Mnuchin reveals US Government's issues with Bitcoin

Instead, the article said the country could be planning to introduce an accounting system - South Korea is one of bitcoin’s most popular markets.

The US could also be creating a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said regulators are forming a working group dedicated to virtual currencies.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/904732/Bitcoin-value-latest-cryptocurrency-Indonesia-Algeria-South-Korea-ripple-litecoin-ethereum

Regarding the Central Bank of Indonesia, et al: It must be terrible to be so scared of something as to make up lies and half truths and feed it to the people as fact. These "banks", mostly little more than fat bureaucrats sitting around a table, know what is coming and they are desperate to stop it but, they can't see it's past that stage, it is unstoppable. Like the Titanic, many will pay the ultimate price for their flawed beliefs but, that is the way of progress, winners and losers pushing society forward. And the game goes on.

And, as for the "tough road ahead" Alan mentioned, it is paved with the greed of the press who only wants to make a profit from both sides and cares not who is trampled in the process. They also have very little regard for the truth and no problem hurting anyone who gets in the way of their version of same. There used to be standards of journalism followed by it's practitioners but those days are apparently gone forever as most outlets are only interested in profit.

legendary
DNotes

Mutual Goals and Employee Development

Mutual Goals Enhance Employee Buy-In

legendary
DNotes

legendary
I have an extremely busy week ahead and next week is not looking any better. I have been getting a lot done in preparation for DNotes Golbal Mini-IPO. My biggest frustration has been the challenge of overcoming the "knowledge deficit" about Bitcoin and digital currency, as I tried to communicate with professionals from different disciplines. Many are still clueless.

Our industry will continue to struggle to gain mass acceptance of digital currency until more people understand and embrace it. DNotes is certainly on the right track in making education as one of our highest priorities. DCEBrief is doing a great job and will be expanded significantly. I understanding that a lot of work is going on at DNotesEDU to increase its contents and reach. Further, I am meeting with a team at Geneca tomorrow. Among other subjects, we are committed to do a feasibility study on re-branding and relaunching CryptoMoms later this year.

Sorry, but the following article is all over the map with a touch of ignorance. It is posted for your reference that our industry has a tough road ahead unless we all work hard together and help others understand the immense value of digital currency and blockchain technologies when utilized for good purposes.

Bitcoin to be banned? WARNING issued against ALL cryptocurrencies due to ‘vulnerabilities'

A WARNING has been issued by The Central Bank of Indonesia to investors not to sell, buy or trade any cryptocurrency because of “bubble risks" and susceptibility to be used for "money laundering and terrorist financing”.

By JOSEPH CAREY
PUBLISHED: 06:58, Mon, Jan 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 08:06, Mon, Jan 15, 2018

The Central Bank of Indonesia warned its citizens in a press release over the weekend which led to the voluntary closure of two cryptocurrency exchanges.

The statement read: “Virtual currencies are vulnerable to bubble risks and susceptible to be used for money laundering and terrorism financing, therefore can potentially impact financial system stability and cause financial harm to society.”

BitBayar and TokoBitcoin both closed following the announcement.
However, there is no official ban on bitcoin within the country.

Algeria’s Government is reportedly taking steps towards banning cryptocurrencies.

Local paper Maghreb Emergent said the country’s National People’s Congress (NPC) is working on the 2018 Finance Bill which will declare the ownership and trade of bitcoin illegal.

According to Maghreb Emergent, the bill reads: “Any violation of this provision is punished in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.”

Bitcoin is labelled as a “so-called virtual currency” in the document.
It also claims the cryptocurrency can be used for drug trafficking, money laundering and tax avoidance.

According to CryptoCompare, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are all trading in the red, compounding the problems facing virtual currencies.

However, South Korea appears to be embracing virtual currencies after a report from a local paper Chosun Ilbo rebuked the prior warnings from the country’s Justice Ministry that it was clamping down on the market.

Steven Mnuchin reveals US Government's issues with Bitcoin

Instead, the article said the country could be planning to introduce an accounting system - South Korea is one of bitcoin’s most popular markets.

The US could also be creating a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said regulators are forming a working group dedicated to virtual currencies.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/904732/Bitcoin-value-latest-cryptocurrency-Indonesia-Algeria-South-Korea-ripple-litecoin-ethereum
UK Crypto Investors Get Cold Shoulder from Mortgage Lenders

https://dcebrief.com/uk-crypto-investors-get-cold-shoulder-from-mortgage-lenders/
legendary
DNotes
Chapter 9 - Employees

What Qualities Make for an Excellent Employee?

Employee Engagement: Why It Matters

Building the Perfect Team for Your Organization

Money, Motivation, and the Things that Really Matter

legendary
DNotes
As recently shared on facebook, this is an amazing video Tim created when he was here over the summer outlining why DCEBrief is so important to our ecosystem.

http://dnotescoin.com/dcebrief-why-its-important-to-the-dnotes-ecosystem/

My guess is that he used a really dope camera to make the video  Shocked Cheesy

Sure did! Thanks MiningHabit for hooking us up with Personify!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
As recently shared on facebook, this is an amazing video Tim created when he was here over the summer outlining why DCEBrief is so important to our ecosystem.

http://dnotescoin.com/dcebrief-why-its-important-to-the-dnotes-ecosystem/

My guess is that he used a really dope camera to make the video  Shocked Cheesy
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hey there!

Glad to be part of this project.
Any plans for rebranding the websites after the release of DNotes 2.0?

Yup, we're working on multiple websites at the moment.

This is what the DNotes Vault website will be upgraded to at launch of 2.0.

legendary
DNotes
Chapter 9 - Employees

What Qualities Make for an Excellent Employee?

Employee Engagement: Why It Matters

legendary
DNotes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

This is a very clever advertising ploy, but as stated in the article, it will never work with bitcoin. A $35 transaction fee on a $20 bucket of chicken doesn't need an explanation...

The DNotes founders recognized the limitations of bitcoin as a currency before DNotes launched 4 years ago. Everything done to date has been the work needed to overcome those shortfalls - that amount of work doesn't happen overnight.

As for the chicken:   Grin

KFC Canada's 'bitcoin bucket' attempts to cash in on cryptocurrency craze

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/kfc-canada-cashes-cryptocurrency-craze-015620798.html
legendary
DNotes
Hey there!

Welcome IvaneCibe, thank you for joining us on the forum. We recently changed the DNotesCoin.com website and logo in preparation for DNotes 2.0. We plan to do an overhaul on DNotesVault.com as well. DCEBrief, will have a few upgrades coming up shortly. CryptoMoms, we plan to roll into a new broader scope property likely towards the end of 2018.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey there!

legendary
Interesting read. I never thought of it that way. It's a big challenge finding a good PR firm that is also sufficiently knowledgeable about our industry, the technologies, etc - bitcoin, blockchain, smart contracts, DNotes and more.

Why Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the next PR landmine
by ED ZITRON

3 reasons why:

1) Your client may be holding a vast amount of money in a variable, volatile, and completely intangible fiscal element. Where crowdfunding was difficult was in what happened after a successful raise — were they prepared to do so? How does hardware work? Well, in the case of a successful ICO, they may have taken on 20,000 Ethereum as part of their funding. That’s $14,953,000 ($747 USD to ETH as of posting).

What if there’s another giant Ethereum heist? What if a massive trade on GDAXthat sends the price crashing (though likely not to ten cents)? In essence, every day their actual capital — which is not liquid as it’s held in a cryptocurrency — fluctuates. If Ethereum faces a speedbump and drops to $700 (a realistic chance)? That fund just became worth $953,000 less. If it crashes further to $500, that’s now a $10 million fund.

Worse still, if they sell off their Ethereum fund even in a $200,000 chunk, without actually doing so to a party in private (IE: wallet to wallet/off an exchange), that will also send the value of Ethereum down. PR firms are fired when budgets get tight. Unless it’s a well-structured situation — backed by real cash, for example — someone could be left holding the hat.

2) Reporters are tired of ICOs, because they’re basically all the same. The substance may change, but the best way to understand (from my experience) is that you’re pitching them an Indiegogo campaign for something that most readers may not even care about. If there’s not a really, really good story, your ICO thing isn’t going to go down so well.

3) It’s really, really difficult to learn about this stuff, and thus it’s difficult to answer, even when well-read, the most basic questions. You’re going back and forth to clients. You’re then translating that into something compelling. It’s a bastard.
Now, I know what PR people are going to say

In the past I’ve said some things about PR people such as “they deserve to be sent to the carnival prison,” “they’re awful,” “they are incompetent,” “they actively hurt reporters,” and people have accused me of having a small ding dong or something or rather, to which I say “yes, most PR people are not that good at their jobs.” The problem is that in many industries you can kind of fake it ’til you make it.

The issue with crypto is that it’s so utterly confusing that while a few people are really, really getting it — and I mean very few — this is a case where a lot of clients will come in that are bad, will add to the garbage pile of pitches PR people send, and ruin this industry even further.
The next part of that is bad PR firms will continue to damage the reputation of good PR firms because they’ll convince every reporter that every single bloody product is tainted, because they once took on “the ICO that let you trade cryptocurrency for a product that literally didn’t exist” a hundred and fifty times. Oh, and they’ll probably cold call about it too.

Source: https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/12/18/bitcoin-cryptocurrencies-next-public-relations-landmine/

Treasury Sec Mnuchin: US Will Work With G-20 Partners to Prevent Cryptocurrency from Becoming “Swiss Bank Account”

https://dcebrief.com/treasury-sec-mnuchin-us-will-work-with-g-20-partners-to-prevent-cryptocurrency-from-becoming-swiss-bank-account/
Jump to: