Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 237. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
DNotesEDU Needs Suggestions For How-To Guides

Have you always wanted to learn a certain aspect of cryptocurrency, but could never quite figure it out? We want to help simplify all the complex and confusing processes, so even an ordinary person with little technical expertise can participate. Please reply with your suggestions for how-to guides, or email [email protected]

Thanks in advance everyone, DNotesEDU will continue to grow in 2018 and exciting future opportunities will arise for outstanding contributors.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
The DNotesVault is one of the biggest reasons we need deferred staking. Ideally, those who are part of the network and staking should be as distributed as possible. So the goal with deferred staking is to allow a user to have their staking privileges for those coins deferred to their own desktop wallet, or even on a cloud server, with their actual funds tucked away in cold storage or on the DNotesVault.

Deferred staking is a brilliant idea! I love it! NEM has a similar concept with delegated harvesting. The best part about it is that my coins can be harvesting even with my wallet closed up.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0

This is great news for DNotes, the community, and DNotes stakeholders. Welcome aboard Geneca team!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Hi malvino, to give a really rough estimate with a fair amount of assumptions, 50,000 DNotes would allow you to reach stake reward daily, and 5,000 DNotes would allow you to reach stake reward weekly. We are also considering that in the future we will be able to have staking pools, which will allow those with lower amounts to be able to stake and receive reward more frequently. Nothing has been settled yet as far as that goes, but it is on our wishlist. As we continue to grow, those estimates will change, and it will become increasingly more important.

Thanks for that information, especially on the amount you'd need for weekly vs. daily rewards. Will staking be able to happen within the DNotes Vault? Or will it be necessary to have our own desktop wallets for that?

Weirdly enough, because of the DNotes Vault, I've never actually owned my own DNotes wallet. I'm not sure what I'll do after the big switch.

The DNotesVault is one of the biggest reasons we need deferred staking. Ideally, those who are part of the network and staking should be as distributed as possible. So the goal with deferred staking is to allow a user to have their staking privileges for those coins deferred to their own desktop wallet, or even on a cloud server, with their actual funds tucked away in cold storage or on the DNotesVault.
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global, Inc. Announces Partnership With Geneca for Blockchain Technology Development

legendary
Hi malvino, to give a really rough estimate with a fair amount of assumptions, 50,000 DNotes would allow you to reach stake reward daily, and 5,000 DNotes would allow you to reach stake reward weekly. We are also considering that in the future we will be able to have staking pools, which will allow those with lower amounts to be able to stake and receive reward more frequently. Nothing has been settled yet as far as that goes, but it is on our wishlist. As we continue to grow, those estimates will change, and it will become increasingly more important.

Thanks for that information, especially on the amount you'd need for weekly vs. daily rewards. Will staking be able to happen within the DNotes Vault? Or will it be necessary to have our own desktop wallets for that?

Weirdly enough, because of the DNotes Vault, I've never actually owned my own DNotes wallet. I'm not sure what I'll do after the big switch.
legendary
DNotes

Hi malvino. DNotes is still a mineable Proof of Work (PoW) coin but will not be for too much longer. We are migrating to Proof of Stake (PoS) in the 1st quarter of 2018. Our efforts are now joined by a large team - Geneca, with a drastically increased development budget. This is a very large scale multi-year project at a substantial investment in the millions of dollars. As I have said before, DNotes will be a technology leader in our industry. We are a very committed team with the mindset that to succeed in any business one must commit to "be equal to and better than the competitors."

Thank you Dyna!

Do you know how many DNotes are needed to PoS mining?

legendary
DNotes

This really is great news and I can see by reading the Geneca website that there is more to the perfect match than using the same corporate colours. I was particularly interested in their software development methodology because I've been reading a bit about the subject recently.

From what I've learnt, methodologies can sit on a spectrum from multiple iterations of responsive designs all the way to a single meticulously planned and executed project. No methodology fits all development needs, because they all have their strengths and weaknesses. The responsive methodology is great for projects that have evolving needs and are working in new and unchartered areas. This is particularly applicable to cryptocurrency where things need to fit customer needs and usage patterns and where much of the technology planned is untested.

The other end of the spectrum is great for mission critical software that can't afford to go wrong or get hacked. Things like flight controls for aircraft or the software that manages medical devices. Or the software that manages large and frequent transactions of customer money. This is also a great fit for cryptocurrency.

So in reading Geneca's website I was curious to see which way DNotes Global Inc. had chosen to go. I noticed text like:
"We begin this process first by defining what must be built to ensure that your business goals are achieved.  By understanding the outcome, our team will be equipped to anticipate any issues that could arise.  We accomplish this through use of Geneca’s three proprietary products: Experience Inventory, Virtual Wall Gantt, and Joornal." This looks like it is up the 'meticulously planned' end of the spectrum.

But then straight after this I read:
"Once building commences, Geneca will engage and align with your team using quick sprints and scheduled showcases.  This will allow visibility ensuring that you see progression along the way." In contrast, customer engagement and short development cycles are the hallmark of a 'responsive design' methodology. This is confirmed later by "To make a beloved product, we must stay focused on what matters, listen carefully to employees and customers, and make improvements early and often.

So it seems DNotes Global Inc. have discovered a software development company that takes the best of both methodologies and has integrated them. Seeing that the responsive methodology, popularly referred to as 'Agile' only got a foothold sixteen years ago and only in this decade has really developed in popularity, I then noticed that Geneca had been in operation three years before the movement started and have developed along side it for 19 years. For me, this explains how the company could have begun with much more meticulous methodology and then absorbed the best parts of responsive methodology as they evolved.

In recognising this combination, I really see how Geneca's approach appears to be the perfect fit for cryptocurrency projects. 

Excellent investigation TimMarsh, we were also impressed by their presentation of their methodology for creating software, and how quickly they were able to break it down and drill into the development cycles. While still being flexible enough to meet all of our objectives, and not just for creating software. As they described, they are developing products, and that products have many external requirements by the companies, employees, and end users.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Hi malvino. DNotes is still a mineable Proof of Work (PoW) coin but will not be for too much longer. We are migrating to Proof of Stake (PoS) in the 1st quarter of 2018. Our efforts are now joined by a large team - Geneca, with a drastically increased development budget. This is a very large scale multi-year project at a substantial investment in the millions of dollars. As I have said before, DNotes will be a technology leader in our industry. We are a very committed team with the mindset that to succeed in any business one must commit to "be equal to and better than the competitors."

Thank you Dyna!

Do you know how many DNotes are needed to PoS mining?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Thank you, TeeGee. We deeply appreciate your immense contributions to the success of DNotes. We have been working very hard for the last four years doing things that are of great long-term strategic value to making DNotes' vision a reality, though what we have done have contributed little to the market price of DNotes. Our believe is to always do the right thing and let the market price takes care of itself.

The market seems to be taking care of itself alright. I kinda hope it doesn't move up too quickly as I'm still in buying/accumulation mode Smiley

Sometimes, that is what I wish too. In my case, I wish millions of small investors can have the opportunity to own some DNotes when it is still quite affordable. 
legendary
Thank you, TeeGee. We deeply appreciate your immense contributions to the success of DNotes. We have been working very hard for the last four years doing things that are of great long-term strategic value to making DNotes' vision a reality, though what we have done have contributed little to the market price of DNotes. Our believe is to always do the right thing and let the market price takes care of itself.

The market seems to be taking care of itself alright. I kinda hope it doesn't move up too quickly as I'm still in buying/accumulation mode Smiley
legendary
Hey everyone, I hope everybody has had a great Christmas with their family and friends. It seems the markets have also been busy at this time, and the press release was very welcome news as we move forward into the new year.

BTCwise, I have indeed a 95% completed video that I hope will have the finishing touches on it completed within the next week or two, when I'm able to re-record a couple of audio segments for it. Thus far the animations are very impressive, and a lot of time (3 weeks full time work) was spent on the animations alone by the animator. I also have several other video projects that are queued up, one of which will be to promote the IPO. That video will need to be to the highest quality possible, and I expect will take a lot of time and effort to get to the DNotes standard.

There is also a whitepaper that my colleagues have indicated is approximately 85-90% complete. I completed writing the bulk of it a few months ago, but we chose not to release it until we made our decision regarding the direction of our IPO, where the necessary changes could be made. The whitepaper is approximately 20 pages, and should be around 6 thousand words when it is released. We really want to nail these videos, and the whitepaper, to best communicate to potential investors what DNotes currency, and DNotes Global are all about.

A lot of work has gone into the above two projects, which we have briefly mentioned in passing previously in the forum. But as with all things we do, we do them at the most opportune time, which for us made sense nearer the time of the IPO. We are also working together at this time on our investor pitch -- so there should be many more exciting releases going into the new year in lieu of our mini-IPO, where we will be seeking up to 50 million dollars via Reg A+ crowdfunding.

Be sure to check in on the forum, and follow our facebook pages for updates, and look out for updates in the mainstream media about us going forward.

legendary
Very solid news.

It's back to looking up at the DNotes ecosystem..

Thank you, zecon. All of our ecosystems have been put in place as strategic building blocks. When we are ready to scale we can do it quickly with a foundation already built. We are very long-term oriented but very strategic in everything we do. DNotes will be the rising start in 2018.
legendary
DNotes Global Inc. announced on Tuesday that the company has partnered with technology firm Geneca to expand its development efforts in preparation for the launch of DNotes 2.0 in early 2018. According to the company’s press release, the partnership will help bolster the DNotes ecosystem and provide the technological boost DNotes needs to rapidly expand in the coming year.

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-global-inc-partnering-with-geneca/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thank you for sharing, TOM47. I encourage everyone to help get the words out. We are taking DNotes to the next level.
legendary
Hi!
Is POS now working? Where can I find info about that?
Thanks!

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
DNotes Global Inc. announced on Tuesday that the company has partnered with technology firm Geneca to expand its development efforts in preparation for the launch of DNotes 2.0 in early 2018. According to the company’s press release, the partnership will help bolster the DNotes ecosystem and provide the technological boost DNotes needs to rapidly expand in the coming year.

https://dcebrief.com/dnotes-global-inc-partnering-with-geneca/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hey everyone, I hope everybody has had a great Christmas with their family and friends. It seems the markets have also been busy at this time, and the press release was very welcome news as we move forward into the new year.

BTCwise, I have indeed a 95% completed video that I hope will have the finishing touches on it completed within the next week or two, when I'm able to re-record a couple of audio segments for it. Thus far the animations are very impressive, and a lot of time (3 weeks full time work) was spent on the animations alone by the animator. I also have several other video projects that are queued up, one of which will be to promote the IPO. That video will need to be to the highest quality possible, and I expect will take a lot of time and effort to get to the DNotes standard.

There is also a whitepaper that my colleagues have indicated is approximately 85-90% complete. I completed writing the bulk of it a few months ago, but we chose not to release it until we made our decision regarding the direction of our IPO, where the necessary changes could be made. The whitepaper is approximately 20 pages, and should be around 6 thousand words when it is released. We really want to nail these videos, and the whitepaper, to best communicate to potential investors what DNotes currency, and DNotes Global are all about.

A lot of work has gone into the above two projects, which we have briefly mentioned in passing previously in the forum. But as with all things we do, we do them at the most opportune time, which for us made sense nearer the time of the IPO. We are also working together at this time on our investor pitch -- so there should be many more exciting releases going into the new year in lieu of our mini-IPO, where we will be seeking up to 50 million dollars via Reg A+ crowdfunding.

Be sure to check in on the forum, and follow our facebook pages for updates, and look out for updates in the mainstream media about us going forward.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hi!
Is POS now working? Where can I find info about that?
Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Very solid news.

It's back to looking up at the DNotes ecosystem..
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

This really is great news and I can see by reading the Geneca website that there is more to the perfect match than using the same corporate colours. I was particularly interested in their software development methodology because I've been reading a bit about the subject recently.

From what I've learnt, methodologies can sit on a spectrum from multiple iterations of responsive designs all the way to a single meticulously planned and executed project. No methodology fits all development needs, because they all have their strengths and weaknesses. The responsive methodology is great for projects that have evolving needs and are working in new and unchartered areas. This is particularly applicable to cryptocurrency where things need to fit customer needs and usage patterns and where much of the technology planned is untested.

The other end of the spectrum is great for mission critical software that can't afford to go wrong or get hacked. Things like flight controls for aircraft or the software that manages medical devices. Or the software that manages large and frequent transactions of customer money. This is also a great fit for cryptocurrency.

So in reading Geneca's website I was curious to see which way DNotes Global Inc. had chosen to go. I noticed text like:
"We begin this process first by defining what must be built to ensure that your business goals are achieved.  By understanding the outcome, our team will be equipped to anticipate any issues that could arise.  We accomplish this through use of Geneca’s three proprietary products: Experience Inventory, Virtual Wall Gantt, and Joornal." This looks like it is up the 'meticulously planned' end of the spectrum.

But then straight after this I read:
"Once building commences, Geneca will engage and align with your team using quick sprints and scheduled showcases.  This will allow visibility ensuring that you see progression along the way." In contrast, customer engagement and short development cycles are the hallmark of a 'responsive design' methodology. This is confirmed later by "To make a beloved product, we must stay focused on what matters, listen carefully to employees and customers, and make improvements early and often.

So it seems DNotes Global Inc. have discovered a software development company that takes the best of both methodologies and has integrated them. Seeing that the responsive methodology, popularly referred to as 'Agile' only got a foothold sixteen years ago and only in this decade has really developed in popularity, I then noticed that Geneca had been in operation three years before the movement started and have developed along side it for 19 years. For me, this explains how the company could have begun with much more meticulous methodology and then absorbed the best parts of responsive methodology as they evolved.

In recognising this combination, I really see how Geneca's approach appears to be the perfect fit for cryptocurrency projects. 
Jump to: