Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 234. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Happy New Year Everyone!

Excellent job, Happy New Year!

I love DNotes so much...

Thanks bitcoindnotes2.0, and Happy New Year to you too!

legendary

Happy New Year!

Love the image above - it is perfectly suited to the exciting year coming up.  Wink

Question - Does anyone know of an exchange that has practice accounts for trading?

Not an Exchange but, try this site;  https://coins2learn.com/

Thanks RJF, it's perfect!

With the monsoon of cryptocurrency videos on YouTube, it is difficult, if not impossible to quickly find quality material. A lot of them are way too long to hold the attention span of the viewer, difficult to understand, contain factual errors, and the worst are the ones that have some sort of "get rich quick" report to download at the end of the video.

If you see any more 'what is' or 'how to' easy to understand material, let me know.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Excellent job, Happy New Year!

I love DNotes so much...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Happy New Year to the DNotes crew and investors!
Looks like a great year for DNotes!

Thank you, RJF. Things are looking very good from my vantage point. I trust that we will have a fantastic 2018. I can already feel that many more people want to be our friends. And if we have a party at the end of 2018 - it will be filled to capacity. LOL (You know I got that idea from you, RJF).
legendary
Happy New Year Everyone!

Excellent job, Joe.

My very best wishes to you all for a very Happy and Prosperous 2018!

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Happy New Year!

Love the image above - it is perfectly suited to the exciting year coming up.  Wink

Question - Does anyone know of an exchange that has practice accounts for trading?

Not an Exchange but, try this site;  https://coins2learn.com/
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Happy New Year to the DNotes crew and investors!
Looks like a great year for DNotes!
legendary

Happy New Year!

legendary
DNotes
Happy New Year Everyone!

legendary
Unfortunatly Dnotes didnt make it in the list!

Thank you for monitoring it. Since we did not have time (less than one day) to do any vote campaign, it is not a surprise. We applied under a different program. If they get back to us, I will keep the community informed.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Unfortunatly Dnotes didnt make it in the list!
Merit: 102
Kidnappers Release Crypto Analyst After $1M Bitcoin Ransom Paid

https://dcebrief.com/kidnappers-release-crypto-analyst-after-1m-bitcoin-ransom-paid/
legendary
DNotes
DNotes Global, Inc. Announces Partnership With Geneca for Blockchain Technology Development

legendary
DNotes
Chapter 8, and chapter 8 concepts 1 & 2.

Chapter 8 - Delegation

Responsibility, Authority, and Accountability

The Importance of Clarity

Chapter 8 concepts 3 & 4

Delegation and Employee Development

Delegation and Leadership: How to Avoid Micromanagement

legendary
Guys binance is having another  Community Coin of the Month https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731
Send  Dnotes specs to the coin community Application deadline: 2017/12/31 4:00 AM (UTC).

Thank you, Bitcoin! for bringing this to our attention. We have submitted a solid application/proposal.

In view of what DNotes has in store, I trust that by the second half of 2018, we will not be short of major exchanges that want to list DNotes. Our current top priorities are to launch DNotes 2.0, raise up to $50 million using Reg. A+ Mini-IPO from accredited and non-accredited investors worldwide, and formalizing the most ideal business models for NextGen VC. There will also be many smaller projects. 2018 will be an amazing year and not fall short of news-worthy events to keep our PR team busy.

I am personally most appreciative of all the support and encouragement you all have given us. We are all in this together to give everyone an opportunity to participate and share our success.

I wish you all a very HAPPY and Prosperous New Year!!!
legendary
DNotes
Guys binance is having another  Community Coin of the Month https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731
Send  Dnotes specs to the coin community Application deadline: 2017/12/31 4:00 AM (UTC).

Thanks Bitcoin! Will take a look into it and discuss with the team. Do they do this once a month?
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
legendary
DNotes

Would write more, but must be up for a flight to Brisbane in 5 hours. Will check back before my flight. A close friend who is a top videographer (for leading fashion, model, music and entertainment brands in the USA and AU) will be over there with me, and we plan to do some recording for one of DNotes upcoming videos while there (for his 30th birthday).

That is excellent Tim, we appreciate that he is taking some time out of his trip to work on DNotes videos!
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Ethereum founder to crypto fans: Grow up

The co-founder of Ethereum has a message and a warning for the cryptocurrency community: cut out the “lambo memes and immature puns.”

On Wednesday, Vitalik Buterin ranted on Twitter about how discussions among cryptocurrency traders and fans appear to be taken over by immature jokes and memes, and are increasingly focused only on wealth.

“*All* crypto communities, ethereum included, should heed these words of warning,” he wrote. “Need to differentiate between getting hundreds of billions of dollars of digital paper wealth sloshing around and actually achieving something meaningful for society.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ethereum-founder-to-crypto-fans-grow-up-2017-12-28

Good on Vitalik. He came up with a brilliant innovation, had nothing but the best of intentions, and is well deserving of the fortune he's made. It's a shame that his creation is being exploited by a bunch of low life scam artists. But unfortunately, big money draws all kinds of people looking to make an easy dollar.

4. The cultural aspect of any group will always be the loudest and most widely seen. When you think of politics as an example, on the left-wing side of things you have inter-sectional fringe groups making a lot of noise on behalf of the whole (think black-lives-matter, communist groups, radical gender-focused groups, antifa etc), and then on the other side, the people who make the most noise are probably the alt-right and the rising nationalist groups seen in the USA. While I can't personally stand politics, I can see that these groups have strong and consistent internal cultures that allow them to make noise that receive much greater media attention than their actual member size would suggest when contrasted with the more relaxed general population who have much more varied views on things, and don't band together to distribute their belief systems, despite being much greater in number. A small group of people who think the same, can make a lot more noise than a much larger group built from those of more varied belief systems.

Your point 4 is the only one I disagree with. In my experience, these extreme and fringe groups have the least consistent internal culture and are most likely to break up into more factions. The only one I know that breaks that rule seems to be the NRA in the US. Instead, I'd like to propose an alternate theory about why the extremes have the loudest voice.

Most people, by definition, share a majority point of view which is neither unusual or newsworthy. Fringe groups and extremists, also by definition, have unique and sometimes outrageous points of view. These groups are much more newsworthy and are much more likely to be shared on social media, both by those that agree and those that are upset by them.

I think this natural phenomenon is a great thing because it amplifies the new ideas and generates reaction and discussion in mainstream cultures. Unfortunately the Internet has continued to build algorithms that amplify the effect so that the offensive and extreme points of view have an abnormal dominance in our media feeds. This effect has then been monitized so frequently that it earned the term 'click bait'.

Of course, Ethereum has mostly already made it, and those cultural memes will continue to occur with or without his blessing.

As for the term "made it" everyone has different measures for that. For a long time my benchmark was whether it had appeared on The Simpsons. Ethereum has certainly done well and always sits in prime positions on the charts. But I think it has not reached anything like its potential.

I tried for a long time to get a full node working and as tenacious as I am, gave up in frustration. During this ordeal I came across many pages and tutorials looking for workarounds to their problems and felt like I was only one of a vast number of people experiencing the same frustrations. And while Ethereum executes a phenomenal number of transactions per day and currently leads in this regard, I still hold the opinion that a shift to POS will further enhance its performance. So if they have made it now, it will be fun to see where they end up once running a full node is something my mother can set up, and doing so won't take a performance hit out of her computer.

Very well made points Tim. I do also agree with the ones you stated. The funniest thing about intersectionality, is that they do tend to continually break up into even more factions. And the fringe groups are the only newsworthy people who are interesting to the media (who themselves, are mostly made up of borderline fringe groups).

That said, I still think that such groups are much more vocal -- like your friend who does crossfit, or who is vegan. They'll tell you. Funnily enough, being a Bitcoin evangelist is kind of like being one of the vegan's of the financial world.

Would write more, but must be up for a flight to Brisbane in 5 hours. Will check back before my flight. A close friend who is a top videographer (for leading fashion, model, music and entertainment brands in the USA and AU) will be over there with me, and we plan to do some recording for one of DNotes upcoming videos while there (for his 30th birthday).
Jump to: