Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 242. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

I wish I had noticed this a few days ago. Has anyone else tried to withdraw from C-Cex today?

"C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier." 

I have not been that active but did notice a deterioration in the service support recently.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I wish I had noticed this a few days ago. Has anyone else tried to withdraw from C-Cex today?

"C-CEX holidays vacations!

From December, 20 till approximately January 20 we will switch to "limited service" mode for New Year vacations.

We will: provide trading service, API trading service, C-CEX codes creation and redeeming, fiat deposits and withdrawals.
We will not: provide all cryptocoin and tokens deposits and withdrawals, support ticket service.

If you need your cryptocurrency to trade here or elsewhere during "limited service" period - please, deposit or withdraw it before December, 20. Please, do not send any deposits during "limited service" period as they will not be posted to balances.

We will resume normal service after January, 20. We may resume normal service earlier." 

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
dnotes is spiking in price today! any good news coming?

Welcome to the DNotes forum cienki77! The most recent good news as Alan mentioned is the expansion of our development team, which we have been planning for, narrowing down candidates, and yesterday we have met with a firm which we believe is a perfect match for us in many ways.

Fantastic news! Thanks for the clarification, I'm in and I will be holding.

Appreciate the interest and support of DNotes!

you're welcome, can't wait when you reveal more details about cooperation with a new firm

Welcome to the DNotes forum cienki77! The most recent good news as Alan mentioned is the expansion of our development team, which we have been planning for, narrowing down candidates, and yesterday we have met with a firm which we believe is a perfect match for us in many ways.

Fantastic news! Thanks for the clarification, I'm in and I will be holding.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
load up on dnotes while its cheap!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Hi DNotes Team, I noticed you are still promoting Poloniex on the DNotes Vault website https://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php. I think you guys should change this even if you are planning to change it down the line. The sooner the better. Kind regards,

Thank you, BTCWise. We will make the adjustment.

Joe is on his long drive home. I just got home myself from a fantastic meeting with a local software development firm of 60 employees. The owner and 2 of his key staff did their homework and were well prepared to welcome us with a great presentation.

We are looking for the best partner in our quest to be a technology leader and they are looking for the best client. We mutually felt that this is a perfect match. We met for over two hours and left with high expectation that together we will end up doing great things.

That's awesome. Congratulations! What a tremendous asset to the DNotes project!

I've been working really hard pulling together transaction records from my cryptocurrency adventure so that I can include that information on my tax return. And I can think of things that could be done to make that job easier, some of which DNotes already does. The biggest one is to have a block explorer that allows data export. API support is also important. I have a few coins whose block explorers don't have those features, and let me tell you that spells H E A D A C H E!

I may or may not be making future investment decisions based in part on block explorer features... not that I'm complaining. My NEM holdings definitely justify the headache. Still, why not remove it anyway right from the start.

My larger point here is that part of what I think should be taken into account with development is tax compliance made simple with DNotes. A lot of coin devs don't think that's important, but it really is.

Thank you, Wiser. We are very fortunate to find such a great fit. I have already invited the owner of the company to consider joining DNotes Global, Inc.'s Board of Directors. He is highly qualified. I am also reaching out to others that could represent us well. We are building a best in class company with a core mission to promote and protest the best interest of DNotes, ensuring that it is accessible for anyone worldwide to participate.

Just the words "tax return" give me a headache. Ultimately, an accounting system with reporting and compliance requirements will be built as a component of the blockchain. That will put a lot of accountants and auditors out work. If one of NextGenVC future clients is in this area we could be interest to participate. Otherwise, even a simple tax compliance version may be a while before it can make it to our priority list.

Great to hear your time meeting with the development firm went well. They sound excellent and of significant size. Even better that the owner is a business savvy and highly qualified individual who could help DNotes to reach its place as one of major success stories in crypto. By the look of it we will have an even more impressive team!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
Proposed EU Rules Include New Requirements for Crypto Exchanges

https://dcebrief.com/proposed-eu-rules-include-new-requirements-for-crypto-exchanges/

This has been coming for a while, and I'm glad to see that they are taking it seriously and making good progress. But what I find most interesting is how other dark corners of old finance are being swept up with the same process.

"The rules also place new restrictions on pre-paid credit cards, and increase the transparency requirements for trust beneficiaries and companies."

If the justification for governments to track transactions is national security, then this need is relevant to all transactions including fiat currency. So a scare campaign run by banks to drive people away from cryptocurrency is likely to result in tighter regulations and more disclosure for them as well.
legendary
Hi DNotes Team, I noticed you are still promoting Poloniex on the DNotes Vault website https://dnotesvault.com/dnotes.php. I think you guys should change this even if you are planning to change it down the line. The sooner the better. Kind regards,

Joe is on his long drive home. I just got home myself from a fantastic meeting with a local software development firm of 60 employees. The owner and 2 of his key staff did their homework and were well prepared to welcome us with a great presentation.

We are looking for the best partner in our quest to be a technology leader and they are looking for the best client. We mutually felt that this is a perfect match. We met for over two hours and left with high expectation that together we will end up doing great things.

I've been working really hard pulling together transaction records from my cryptocurrency adventure so that I can include that information on my tax return. And I can think of things that could be done to make that job easier, some of which DNotes already does. The biggest one is to have a block explorer that allows data export. API support is also important. I have a few coins whose block explorers don't have those features, and let me tell you that spells H E A D A C H E!

I may or may not be making future investment decisions based in part on block explorer features... not that I'm complaining. My NEM holdings definitely justify the headache. Still, why not remove it anyway right from the start.

My larger point here is that part of what I think should be taken into account with development is tax compliance made simple with DNotes. A lot of coin devs don't think that's important, but it really is.

Thank you, Wiser. We are very fortunate to find such a great fit. I have already invited the owner of the company to consider joining DNotes Global, Inc.'s Board of Directors. He is highly qualified. I am also reaching out to others that could represent us well. We are building a best in class company with a core mission to promote and protest the best interest of DNotes, ensuring that it is accessible for anyone worldwide to participate.

Just the words "tax return" give me a headache. Ultimately, an accounting system with reporting and compliance requirements will be built as a component of the blockchain. That will put a lot of accountants and auditors out work. If one of NextGenVC future clients is in this area we could be interest to participate. Otherwise, even a simple tax compliance version may be a while before it can make it to our priority list.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

That's a really good point Wiser, and I can see other flow on benefits as well. If the founders of a cryptocurrency simplify and promote compliance with tax authorities, it proves that they are doing their best to operate within the existing systems. If a time comes where old finance wants to bring down cryptocurrency, being the squeaky-clean operator might make all the difference.

I hope you're claiming data costs, electricity, fees and memberships or whatever else helped you earn your income.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary

Activity: 267
Merit: 13
legendary
Has anyone from Dnotes team took a look at Binance Labs? https://labs.binance.com/

Thank you for the link, Bitcoin! I just took a quick look. Very interesting and great connection. I will contact them.

Joe and I have a very busy schedule today, meeting with software development firms. We are expanding our capabilities in many areas, in preparation for our Reg. A+ mini IPO.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Has anyone from Dnotes team took a look at Binance Labs? https://labs.binance.com/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
How to Recover a Deleted Cryptocurrency Wallet
https://dnotesedu.com/2017/12/how-to-recover-a-deleted-cryptocurrency-wallet/

Have you ever accidentally deleted your worthless cryptocurrency wallet, only to realize that years after you deleted it, the value soared? Well you aren’t alone, and here is a guide that actually gives you a chance of recovering deleted wallet.dat files.

Read More
Activity: 171
I'm not sure if many of you have done any level of extensive research on anonymous currencies, but what do you think about the transaction size when making highly anonymous transactions? Sometimes the amount of data in a transaction can increase by over 100 fold, when using the highest level of anonymity offered. What effect might this have on their blockchain in times of high traffic?
Jump to: