Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 253. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes
Need help

I only see news here

what is the current progress ?

is this a NEWS DISCUSSION ?

Welcome MAFTRADER, you will find a lot of great information here in the DNotes forum about our direction and our solutions to industry problems and DNotes philosophy. If you are looking for a quick update on the progress of DNotes 2.0, all signs point to Q1 2018 for the release. Also, working on 70+ video course for Four Pillars of Business Success, which we have a goal of being fully recorded by the end of 2017. We are also working on a crowdfunding project, which will likely be a Reg A+ Mini IPO under Title IV Tier 2, which is TBD. News is also part of our ecosystem as a result of digital currency news platform, DCEBrief.

You can follow our progress here on the forum, join our newsletter on DNotesCoin.com to be emailed, or follow us on social media https://www.facebook.com/Dnotescoin-777105165651768/ to receive major updates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Need help

I only see news here

what is the current progress ?

is this a NEWS DISCUSSION ?
legendary
DNotes
https://youtu.be/Uo5Yn0MwJRY?t=8m27s

Adam Ettinger, Partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, talking about crowdfunding with Adam Chapnick, host of ICOInvestor.tv.
"There's something about cheerleading the entrepreneur and a population really getting behind entrepreneurship and innovation, that's exciting and right in a way that... I don't know, playing the lottery isn't."

The new forms of crowdfunding have opened up tremendous opportunity for entrepreneurs, and does so in an environment where everybody can participate regardless of wealth or status. Alan is very focused on building not only on our own crowdfunding project, but also creating a model that can be used for NextGenVC that includes everyone. Working within the guidelines, legal, and protecting the consumer while helping to create opportunity and growth. I am very excited about the impact of this project and future potential.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060
Bitcoin Forks for Quick Profit

The recent jump in price that Bitcoin Cash experienced has lent confidence to everyone currently considering initiating a similar fork. This article by Timothy B Lee goes on to predict many more forks are coming soon. And he gives good reason, including the success of previous forks all sitting in the top six positions, the mining bonus Bitcoin Gold creators achieved, and the built-in customer base of bitcoin holders.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/get-ready-for-a-wave-of-bitcoin-forks/

Before the first fork, my mind biased by old-world economics was confident that the price of Bitcoin plus the new fork, must quickly come to equal the previous price of Bitcoin before the fork. Otherwise you'd be pulling value out of thin air. I was wrong. I and many others were surprised to see how little impact the fork had on the price of Bitcoin. And now my opinion is shifting in the other direction. The earlier that investors obtain some Bitcoin, the more forks they will automatically gain ownership of as well. This is likely to increase interest in Bitcoin rather than harm it.

Timothy Goggin's recent article brought clarity and objectivity to the history of these forks, and for the first time, I finally understand what the Lightning Network actually does. And it looks at the legitimate reasons for forking bitcoin. I expect to see the future contain a mix of legitimate forks who believe they offer a better solution, and profit oriented forks because that trail has recently be proven successful.
https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-the-centralization-problem-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash/

But it seems to me that they all rely on some angle of improvement over the existing bitcoin. Because DNotes is working hard to address issues and upgrade their cryptocurrency to be the best possible design for its purposes, I see it at much less risk of being forked, even when it has a much broader following.

Tim, thank you for another great post. Let me just comment on your last paragraph: "But it seems to me that they all rely on some angle of improvement over the existing bitcoin. Because DNotes is working hard to address issues and upgrade their cryptocurrency to be the best possible design for its purposes, I see it at much less risk of being forked, even when it has a much broader following."

I believe that you are correct though I am not sure that we are on the same page in arriving at that conclusion. DNotes is positioned very differently. Technically, DNotes is just another digital currency, now practically at the bottom of CoinMarket cap. In reality, DNotes is (or going to be) a fully integrated financial system with participation in the funding and management of a portfolio of companies.

Should we go forward with our funding campaign, we will, most likely, be using Reg A+ Mini IPO Title IV Tier 2, a portion of the money raised will be used in NextGenVC projects. Like the traditional VC we will look at a large section of potential candidates - such as established small to mid-sized businesses with great growth potential but lacking in employees performance, funding, and other issues. We will invest in them, help them raise the needed capital, remake the company using the book "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" as the standard blue-print.

Of course, we will introduce them to DNotes, cryptocurrency savings plans, blockchain technologies, smart contracts, and much more. Indeed, we are casting a wide net based on a totally integrated system. I believe that eventually many will finally understand how the book fits in as one of our most valuable building blocks. Likewise, they will understand that DNotes 2.0 is much more than a standard software up grade that should not take more than a few weekends to pull off. And finally we mean every world of it when we say, "This is a Big Bold project of global scale."  
legendary

Thank you, Tim. Excellent work.

“Bitcoin was created as a decentralized and incorruptible censorship-resistant money that did not need financial institutions to function. This allowed everyday people to make transactions directly to one another for the first time.”

No doubt, this is still the most ingenious creation of the technology. When it finally gained mass acceptance as an efficient medium of exchange, the bulk of the transactions could indeed be between two parties. In the meantime, the centralized world must participate through different ecosystems as a viable business opportunity in helping to solve problems as they arise. The Lightning Network is a very creative solution by bundling transactions off chain using a payment channel with committed funds.

We envision, that one day, DNotesVault’s account holders, through our ecosystems, will have the option of tapping into their collateral value, using smart contracts, to instantly gain large credit line based on the DNotes on deposit. We will be in the position to do things for our account holders that others can’t, including instantaneous transaction approval, including very large transactions.

We are building a totally integrated ecosystem. They are all created like building blocks and strategically linked. Yes, we are operating in the confine of a centralized world where there are rules and regulations that we must followed. Picking the easy route is always tempting. However, we prefer to pick the right path including our plan to launch a funding campaign early next year. I am spending a lot of time selecting the best program for our situation. This is another important strategic block we are building that is interrelated to our NextGenVC roadmap:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-staking-crisp-interest-dnotes-pay-1924858
Activity: 187
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
Bitcoin Forks for Quick Profit

The recent jump in price that Bitcoin Cash experienced has lent confidence to everyone currently considering initiating a similar fork. This article by Timothy B Lee goes on to predict many more forks are coming soon. And he gives good reason, including the success of previous forks all sitting in the top six positions, the mining bonus Bitcoin Gold creators achieved, and the built-in customer base of bitcoin holders.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/get-ready-for-a-wave-of-bitcoin-forks/

Before the first fork, my mind biased by old-world economics was confident that the price of Bitcoin plus the new fork, must quickly come to equal the previous price of Bitcoin before the fork. Otherwise you'd be pulling value out of thin air. I was wrong. I and many others were surprised to see how little impact the fork had on the price of Bitcoin. And now my opinion is shifting in the other direction. The earlier that investors obtain some Bitcoin, the more forks they will automatically gain ownership of as well. This is likely to increase interest in Bitcoin rather than harm it.

Timothy Goggin's recent article brought clarity and objectivity to the history of these forks, and for the first time, I finally understand what the Lightning Network actually does. And it looks at the legitimate reasons for forking bitcoin. I expect to see the future contain a mix of legitimate forks who believe they offer a better solution, and profit oriented forks because that trail has recently be proven successful.
https://dcebrief.com/op-ed-the-centralization-problem-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-cash/

But it seems to me that they all rely on some angle of improvement over the existing bitcoin. Because DNotes is working hard to address issues and upgrade their cryptocurrency to be the best possible design for its purposes, I see it at much less risk of being forked, even when it has a much broader following.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
legendary
DNotes
I am mining dnotes and the hash rate is around 250 KH/s with RX460. Is this a normal number for this display card?

Welcome to the DNotes forum j2ee! I have seen resources for scrypt based mining by video card, let me see if I can find them for you and I will edit this post in 5-10 minutes.

Edit: It would seem that is in range, similar cards it looks like they are running around 300k. https://coinad.info/gpu-benchmarks/
legendary
Breaking News:

SEC Director of Corporation Finance Says More Enforcement Actions Coming for Initial Coin Offerings

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/11/125279-sec-director-corporation-finance-says-enforcement-actions-coming-initial-coin-offerings/
November 30, 2017 @ 12:38 pm By JD Alois

Speaking at the annual SEC Forum on Small Business Capital Formation, William Hinman, Director of Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC, said there are more enforcement actions coming when it comes to Initial Coin Offerings (ICO). Hinman, a former Silicon Valley based corporate attorney, did not mince words stating issuers should be “thoughtful” in launching an ICO. His statement should come as no surprise as the SEC has been heavily messaging their intent to go after ICO issuers who do not file for an appropriate exemption. While some ICOs may receive a pass before the SEC filed the DAO report this past summer, anyone who issued an ICO following that event without an exemption is fair game and may find themselves under the scrutiny of the SEC Enforcement Division.

Most legitimate ICOs that are seeking US money are currently submitting either a Reg D, Reg A+ or Reg CF filing with the SEC. Other ICOs appear to be denying access to US based investors. SEC Chair Jay Clayton commented recently, “I have yet to see an ICO that doesn’t have a sufficient number of hallmarks of a security,” delivered in the middle of a speech at the Institute on Securities Regulation in Manhattan.

Hinman added that additional reports on ICO are forthcoming – perhaps creating a bright line definition of when an ICO is a security and when it may be considered a Utility Token.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I am mining dnotes and the hash rate is around 250 KH/s with RX460. Is this a normal number for this display card?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
So this is still just a concept and nothing to mine yet?
Two things that many managers of central banks were concerned about in the linked article, were
1) Runs on banks. I think this is because, unlike hard cash that banks can refuse to put into withdrawal machines or hand over the counter, a national cryptocurrency can't be withheld.

2) Privacy concerns. None of the quoted managers elaborated on what that meant, but I think it is both true and hypocritical of them. How can you say that cryptocurrencies are bad because they are used for purchasing illegal goods and services, and then turn around and say "we need hard cash because it provides necessary privacy that traceable and permanently exposed cryptocurrencies can't."?

So I would be very interested to hear what the New Zealand managers think about these two questions as well. Best of luck and thanks for championing the cause of cryptocurrency at a national level. I hope you're keeping fit and trim because they're going to make a bronze statue of you one day.

The run on bank concern would be a major issue for them, and I think seeing proprietary apps that will see central bank issued digital dollars only passing through licensed money institutions (every user must have a bank account) becoming a thing. Alternatively, the bank run issue would be inhibited somewhat by interest payments that are made by holding money at the bank, very similar to the clever system DNotes are introducing at the DNotesVault -- where DNotes holders are encouraged to store their funds safely to in return receive interest payments directly from the blockchain (rather than from loaning activities by banks where a collateral risk exists).

The whole privacy thing wouldn't matter with a central bank coin in my opinion, as they would be unlikely to issue a currency with blockchain that *they* couldn't see every transaction with. They would probably also try to add protections from tumbling software and third party applications that would otherwise create open-source privacy solutions (litigate them to oblivion). I'm not sure of the context, but I imagine the person is speaking as though every private citizen would be able to view the blockchain as the way we can Bitcoin and that this is dangerous, but as I've said I don't think a government would go for this (but they'll want to see it themselves -- permissioned blockchain).

It will be interesting to see what NZ officials think on these issues. We've had a change in government recently, one that would try to micromanage as much of the economy as they could politically get away with (the party who got by far the most votes, around 45% is in opposition). Though NZ tends to take a more relaxed 'hands off' approach to most things. Currently we're about the most or second most economically free country in the world. Though I do expect a drop now somewhat in those rankings (especially if they introduce capital gains taxes here). One advantage of a new government is that they're always looking to make a big statement... mandate crypto for everyone? I think I could positively contribute to their strategic vision.

Thanks for your insights TeeGee. I've got so little confidence in private blockchains that I hadn't considered a bank using it. To be secure, private blockchains require about the same level of security as an in-house database does. Hacking all the connected computers, running off the same image may even be easier. And for everything other than security and public access to data, an in-house database has all the advantages of speed, power, efficiency, governance, and much more. But maybe I've still got a lot more to learn about private blockchains.

I found your take on central banks having privacy concerns interesting. I'd made the mistake of thinking they were concerned about blockchains exposing all customer transactions. But your comment made me realise they could equally be talking about customers hiding what they are doing with their money via tumbling etc. I still love the idea that they could be worried about them both having and losing privacy at the same time.

As for how much a country might save by closing down its mint... I looked into the New Zealand mint just then and noticed they are doing very well out of bullion and the manufacture of commemorative coins, even for other markets. Even so, they'd be making even more profits if they made less money(polymer and metal local currency).
The guidance for entrepreneurs to build a successful business, as laid out in the book and membership site, are powerful and we believe they can have a meaningful impact on the business world. One small example: If you ask Alan, from his experience in helping business owners, what is the biggest issue... They often respond that they cannot find the right employees. Alan would in turn ask, did you put up an ad looking for bad employees? As to suggest are all employees bad, or is there another problem here. Now imagine if you can transform that mindset from an adversarial one, to one that serves the mutual interest of both the company and the employees with a unified purpose of fulfilling the company’s goals, missions, and the ultimate vision.

I am certainly looking forward to the day where the history of the inner workings of DNotes Global Inc. can be used as examples in the book.

As for getting the right employee, I believe the trick is to recognise that some things can be trained and some things can't. Skills and knowledge are trainable. Optimism, conscientiousness, tenacity, resourcefulness, these are much harder to teach. I used to hire cleaners, by giving nearly all applicants a go and letting them know that they have a less than ten percent chance of getting the job, so think of it as a day's paid work experience. I'd then watch them as we worked and take note of the untrainable characteristics. If they were awkward with a mop, I didn't really care. If they naturally moved quickly, noticed something being left behind, looked for a new approach when something was not working, I'd keep them.

And then there is that thing that is neither innate nor trainable. You point it out well in referring to how people can be inspired and work as a cohesive team. Alan talks about the importance of not just having a vision, but making sure all staff understand and believe in it. I learnt how to motivate people who worked in the worst conditions. And all of this immediate and responsive behaviour is the trickiest to master. But learning to master it generates the most results.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
It is going to be very interesting to see what NZ does in regards to considering issuing its own digital currency. I have many questions regarding how they would do this, and in particular, an interest in the ease that a system would make it to swap the NZ dollar tokens for other cryptocurrencies. I would absolutely support NZ becoming a leader in this regard, and I do play on my day off tomorrow to write the Reserve Bank an e-mail and make myself available. I have consulted ~10 people from two large government organisations here in New Zealand already regarding their official positions on digital currency.

My main questions are:

1. Would the Central Bank issue the tokens?

• Would they be replacements for current units of money, or inflation to the current amount already outstanding?
  • Inflation rate? / would the blockchain be permissionless so the public can view the current money supply and trace issuance of new money etc?

2. Could the digital NZ dollars also be privately issued by banks?

Would the units held by banks be limited to the number of 'normal' New Zealand dollars held? (at least initially since there will be overlap for several years). If a bank had 100 million New Zealand dollars, and also 100 million New Zealand crypto dollars, and the law stipulated that only one of 'each dollar' (100m) can be in circulation at any time, it would not make any difference to banks if customers withdrew either currency type. For example: if I chose to deposit 100 New Zealand dollars into the bank, they can loan that out to other customers under reserve banking rules. I can then decide to withdraw that money (and it hits their reserve fund to make loans), but if I instead withdrew that money in New Zealand crypto dollars, then the bank could still hold onto that original 100 New Zealand dollars for loaning purposes. If at any time in the future I wanted my money in physical cash, the bank could exchange my New Zealand crypto dollar tokens for New Zealand cash.

3. Would banks be expected to accept customer deposits that originate from crypto exchanges, where it is likely the funds were previously held in other cryptocurrencies?

4. Would the currency in any way be made proprietary to function with Central Bank oversight, only usable within the current banking framework -- i.e. only mainstream banks will have compatible software through licencing that will work with the currency?

No attempts to create proprietary applications for the NZ crypto dollar that would attempt to prevent it from being traded directly, or into other currencies peer to peer?

Okay, so I say I'm interested in your opinion, and you respond by setting up a meeting with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. You know that's even taking "above-and-beyond" to a whole new level, and very much appreciated.

Two things that many managers of central banks were concerned about in the linked article, were
1) Runs on banks. I think this is because, unlike hard cash that banks can refuse to put into withdrawal machines or hand over the counter, a national cryptocurrency can't be withheld.

2) Privacy concerns. None of the quoted managers elaborated on what that meant, but I think it is both true and hypocritical of them. How can you say that cryptocurrencies are bad because they are used for purchasing illegal goods and services, and then turn around and say "we need hard cash because it provides necessary privacy that traceable and permanently exposed cryptocurrencies can't."?

So I would be very interested to hear what the New Zealand managers think about these two questions as well. Best of luck and thanks for championing the cause of cryptocurrency at a national level. I hope you're keeping fit and trim because they're going to make a bronze statue of you one day.

The run on bank concern would be a major issue for them, and I think seeing proprietary apps that will see central bank issued digital dollars only passing through licensed money institutions (every user must have a bank account) becoming a thing. Alternatively, the bank run issue would be inhibited somewhat by interest payments that are made by holding money at the bank, very similar to the clever system DNotes are introducing at the DNotesVault -- where DNotes holders are encouraged to store their funds safely to in return receive interest payments directly from the blockchain (rather than from loaning activities by banks where a collateral risk exists).

The whole privacy thing wouldn't matter with a central bank coin in my opinion, as they would be unlikely to issue a currency with blockchain that *they* couldn't see every transaction with. They would probably also try to add protections from tumbling software and third party applications that would otherwise create open-source privacy solutions (litigate them to oblivion). I'm not sure of the context, but I imagine the person is speaking as though every private citizen would be able to view the blockchain as the way we can Bitcoin and that this is dangerous, but as I've said I don't think a government would go for this (but they'll want to see it themselves -- permissioned blockchain).

It will be interesting to see what NZ officials think on these issues. We've had a change in government recently, one that would try to micromanage as much of the economy as they could politically get away with (the party who got by far the most votes, around 45% is in opposition). Though NZ tends to take a more relaxed 'hands off' approach to most things. Currently we're about the most or second most economically free country in the world. Though I do expect a drop now somewhat in those rankings (especially if they introduce capital gains taxes here). One advantage of a new government is that they're always looking to make a big statement... mandate crypto for everyone? I think I could positively contribute to their strategic vision.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Bitcoin's wild volatility isn't stopping people from buying. Coinbase added 100,000 users in a single day (Nov 27th), and Blockchain.info added 120,000 on Nov 28th.

Bitcoin broke $11,000, then plunged 18%, as thousands of newbies signed up for cryptocurrency wallets

https://qz.com/1142641/bitcoin-price-took-thousands-of-newbies-on-a-rollercoaster-ride-as-it-broke-11000-then-fell/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo
legendary
The next series of Four Pillars of Business Success videos are now available.

Chapter 5 - Strategy

Strategy and
Course-Correction

How Can You Recognize When
Your Strategy is Failing?

Strategy: Who’s in
Charge, Anyway?

Again, another great set of informative videos.

What I liked most about it is the underlying message that strategic thinking can be learnt and continuous usage of it will make it second nature. This is a really important point to make. In our current world we like to make idols out of people, and successful people are always portrayed as having unique talents and abilities. It is rare in media now to hear about how those talents or abilities were gained and trained.

Something else that I was glad to see in these videos was a focus on detail. Strategies without details are just broad plans that can't be followed or monitored. And monitoring implementation is the only way to avoid failure. I've seen a lot of strategic plans when working in government and as soon as I see vague or un-measurable goals, I know the plan won't be executed effectively. Experience has proven time and again, that if milestones aren't specific, they don't get reached. I've also seen strategic plans fail because the elements of the plan don't or can't connect to achieve the final outcome that is aimed for.

One notorious one that I recall, did little more than increase performance levels and required outcomes across the board by about 10–20% depending on teams. This was intended to increase net revenue by 15%. The whole thing was laughable because continuing to do what was causing a loss, and doing more of it, was never going to turn a profit. So there were all of these carefully laid out milestones to a goal that was in the other direction. And yes, it failed.

I know DNotes Global Inc has shared their broad plans as a road map, and I do understand that handing out the detailed strategic plan is not a strategic move, but at some time in the future, once all of the milestones have been met, and it has done its job, I really hope they publish their strategic plan as a learning tool for others.

Thanks, Tim. Great comments. “… strategic thinking can be learnt and continuous usage of it will make it second nature.” Very true, but like any skill set, some are more talented in mastering it than others. One of my strengths is strategic thinking and execution. To be fair, I am very highly focused and willing to work very hard to gain a deep knowledge on the subject matter. If I know that subject matter as well or better than you do, I am confident that I can instinctively “out-smart” you with winning strategies. Better yet, until I am way ahead of the game, you may have no clue that at the end I will be the winner.  

Correct. “… how those talents or abilities were gained and trained.” Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma, and other successful men were once average young men, like most of us at that early age. No one could have predicted their immense success in life. They all got a “lucky break”. While many would let it pass by, they recognized it and exploited it. They became obsessed about it and gave it all they got. That obsession and lots of practice led them to deep knowledge and tenacity to hang on with the determination to win at the end. They were able to figure out the best strategies and be better than any of their competitors, by a long shot. They got better at it each time, and it became instinctive, or second nature.

“Strategies without details are just broad plans that can't be followed or monitored.” This is especially true for strategies that involve others, especially larger groups. It is also important that everyone is on the same page with the same mind-set. For those interested, watch my video on why single united culture always out-performs others every time.

That is correct. “…  if milestones aren't specific, they don't get reached.” Milestones and goals must always be quantifiable and date certain.” For example, I want to be a rich man one day.” It’s meaningless, as a goal. If you ended up being rich – you got lucky. Try this for a change. “My goal is to have a net worth of $2 + million by my 35th birthday.” With that you can map out what you need to do and sharpen your strategic thinking and execution along the way. It is measurable and date certain.

I have the feeling that very few people realize that strategic value of my book. Hopefully, many will find out in 2018 when it becomes obvious. It’s been a long day – I will continue tomorrow.
legendary
DNotes

Chapter 5 - Strategy

Strategy and
Course-Correction

Charge, Anyway?

What I liked most about it is the underlying message that strategic thinking can be learnt and continuous usage of it will make it second nature. This is a really important point to make. In our current world we like to make idols out of people, and successful people are always portrayed as having unique talents and abilities. It is rare in media now to hear about how those talents or abilities were gained and trained.

Something else that I was glad to see in these videos was a focus on detail. Strategies without details are just broad plans that can't be followed or monitored. And monitoring implementation is the only way to avoid failure. I've seen a lot of strategic plans when working in government and as soon as I see vague or un-measurable goals, I know the plan won't be executed effectively. Experience has proven time and again, that if milestones aren't specific, they don't get reached. I've also seen strategic plans fail because the elements of the plan don't or can't connect to achieve the final outcome that is aimed for.

One notorious one that I recall, did little more than increase performance levels and required outcomes across the board by about 10–20% depending on teams. This was intended to increase net revenue by 15%. The whole thing was laughable because continuing to do what was causing a loss, and doing more of it, was never going to turn a profit. So there were all of these carefully laid out milestones to a goal that was in the other direction. And yes, it failed.

I know DNotes Global Inc has shared their broad plans as a road map, and I do understand that handing out the detailed strategic plan is not a strategic move, but at some time in the future, once all of the milestones have been met, and it has done its job, I really hope they publish their strategic plan as a learning tool for others.

Thanks TimMarsh, we fully anticipate DNotes Global Inc can one day be used as a business case study and a model to examine for future entrepreneurs along with the Four Pillars of Business Success book and package. As you mentioned the broad plans are all laid out, and much more static than the finer details of the strategy. Much of the finer details of the strategy are fluid and adaptive, you chose a direction, you research, you look at what has been done and what others are doing, you play it out in your mind, re-evaluate, adapt to the foreseen challenges and issues, and repeat the process. With as much planning and detail as you can muster, there will still be the unforeseen, which you will need to adapt to on the fly.

The guidance for entrepreneurs to build a successful business, as laid out in the book and membership site, are powerful and we believe they can have a meaningful impact on the business world. One small example: If you ask Alan, from his experience in helping business owners, what is the biggest issue... They often respond that they cannot find the right employees. Alan would in turn ask, did you put up an ad looking for bad employees? As to suggest are all employees bad, or is there another problem here. Now imagine if you can transform that mindset from an adversarial one, to one that serves the mutual interest of both the company and the employees with a unified purpose of fulfilling the company’s goals, missions, and the ultimate vision.

Chapter 5 - Strategy

Strategy and
Course-Correction

Charge, Anyway?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Jump to: