Pages:
Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 28. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Bloomberg Reports E*Trade Will Soon Offer Crypto Trading for Users

https://dcebrief.com/bloomberg-reports-etrade-will-soon-offer-crypto-trading-for-users/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
NANO is up $1 to 1$ to 1.96 since getting on Binance. Funny they have a lot of the same features as DNotes. You can argue the differences but they are moving up and we aren't. They are not even advertising either but they are and up. I guess the Dev's took a chance and probably made there money back in the last month after signing with Binance. I know it looks like DNotes is just trying to get everything free. In today's world, not going to happen!

Well, to be fair, Nano will be funded from when it had a market cap of 4 billion dollars ($31 per coin) and a liquid market within which to liquidate coins -- the founders would have certainly used some of the gains to fund continued expansion. Instead of selling coins onto the market, we are looking to generate external revenue with which we can continue funding DNotes. We do not know the circumstances or arrangement of Nano's inclusion on Binance, but comparing us to a coin that once pump and dumped up to a 4 billion dollar market cap is not a reasonable comparison.

We haven't been trying to get anything for free, we have made applications and offers at all the exchanges that we want to be listed on. We are well aware that getting onto larger exchanges will boost liquidity / trading volumes and likely result in a boost for the coin (and this will likely happen whenever we list). We are also aware that we need to build revenue structures into DNotes Global which will make it a more attractive investment to traditional investors who include revenue and traction as one of their investment metrics. If you build an ecosystem of profitable business units that earn the company seeking investment money, while also working to grow its exposure to various groups (business groups, crypto news followers, women's tech groups etc) then it is looked at favorably by such investors. 
NY AG: Bitfinex Used Tether Reserves to Hide $850 Million Loss

https://dcebrief.com/ny-ag-bitfinex-used-tether-reserves-to-hide-850-million-loss/
Activity: 327
Merit: 16
NANO is up $1 to 1$ to 1.96 since getting on Binance. Funny they have a lot of the same features as DNotes. You can argue the differences but they are moving up and we aren't. They are not even advertising either but they are and up. I guess the Dev's took a chance and probably made there money back in the last month after signing with Binance. I know it looks like DNotes is just trying to get everything free. In today's world, not going to happen!

The Chezzz you may have the wrong assumption that "DNotes is trying to get everything free" and not realize just about everything we have done has cost significant amounts of money and time. You may be confusing the need to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company so that we can continue funding further development, marketing, and exchange relations with the notion that DNotes is looking for everything free. I can assure you that is absolutely false and I'm sure those who have put in incredible amounts of time and significant amounts of money with the idea that DNotes can benefit everyone would take some offense to such a comment.

I think it is just frustrating to many to watch other projects that are no where near DNotes calibre rise in price and gain attention while DNotes seems to be just sitting there and even slowing losing in value which is undeserving but happening. But Dnotes hard work and vision is impressive and I m sure there will be light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thanks CryptoCracker, we certainly can relate to that sentiment and appreciate your comments. There is often a significant cost to doing things the right way but in the end that is the only way to do anything worthwhile and lasting. It may be easy to point at the meteoric rise of many projects and what they have done and think why not me too, or why not DNotes too, but the vision for DNotes is a big bold vision of the future that everyone can benefit from. From the beginning, we've always preached DNotes will be a long term investment, and for anyone that can spot those short term high gain investments we wouldn't want to stop anyone from investing in those as well just because you believe in DNotes mission or it's vision.

I am very excited to hear that Dnotes is staying true to its vision and still aiming to achieve its bold goals for the future Cool

Surely with the help of the HERo it will be able to gain additional momentum and get additional resources to accelerate development of the core coin again Grin
Genesis Reports $1.5 Billion in Crypto Lending Since 2018 Launch

https://dcebrief.com/genesis-reports-1-5-billion-in-crypto-lending-since-2018-launch/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

The Chezzz you may have the wrong assumption that "DNotes is trying to get everything free" and not realize just about everything we have done has cost significant amounts of money and time. You may be confusing the need to make DNotes Global a revenue generating company so that we can continue funding further development, marketing, and exchange relations with the notion that DNotes is looking for everything free. I can assure you that is absolutely false and I'm sure those who have put in incredible amounts of time and significant amounts of money with the idea that DNotes can benefit everyone would take some offense to such a comment.

I think it is just frustrating to many to watch other projects that are no where near DNotes calibre rise in price and gain attention while DNotes seems to be just sitting there and even slowing losing in value which is undeserving but happening. But Dnotes hard work and vision is impressive and I m sure there will be light at the end of the tunnel. 

Thanks CryptoCracker, we certainly can relate to that sentiment and appreciate your comments. There is often a significant cost to doing things the right way but in the end that is the only way to do anything worthwhile and lasting. It may be easy to point at the meteoric rise of many projects and what they have done and think why not me too, or why not DNotes too, but the vision for DNotes is a big bold vision of the future that everyone can benefit from. From the beginning, we've always preached DNotes will be a long term investment, and for anyone that can spot those short term high gain investments we wouldn't want to stop anyone from investing in those as well just because you believe in DNotes mission or it's vision.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Japan Has Crypto Regulation Handbook Ready for Members at Next G20 Summit

https://dcebrief.com/japan-has-crypto-regulation-handbook-ready-for-members-at-next-g20-summit/
Report: Japan’s FSA Raided Two Crypto Exchanges Last Week

https://dcebrief.com/report-japans-fsa-raided-two-crypto-exchanges-last-week/
legendary
DNotes

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
British Virgin Islands Announces LIFELabs Partnership for Blockchain-Based Emergency Transaction System

https://dcebrief.com/british-virgin-islands-announces-lifelabs-partnership-for-blockchain-based-emergency-transaction-system/
legendary
DNotes
Since I am a student,I was very interested in an interesting idea that You offer.https://themerkle.com/students-can-get-rid-of-debts-with-an-interesting-program-proposed-by-dnotes/.Whether prompt your offer is in demand? And if the answer is positive how many students already use your service? Thanks in advance.

Hi alrose, CRISP for Students started as a self-directed savings plan with a promotional offering to the first 150 students who signed up to promote savings and help students facing the burden of student debt. With the launch of DNotes 2.0, our CRISP family of savings plans were rolled into a blockchain based interest program of 0.5% per month or 6% per year known as just CRISP. Where by holding DNotes in the same address, under your control or on the DNotesVault, you will receive the interest payment monthly. From here the individual CRISP programs and promotional offerings such as CRISP for Students will be revisited as future targeted promotional offerings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
As student loans represent a threat to the idea of a hyper-connected world, where just about everyone is educated and has access to the Internet, the entire idea of debts could be solved once some more attention is emphasized on the plan brought in by DNotes.

To kick things off, schools, universities, but also educations clubs from all around the world will be given codes, which students will then be able to use in order to register into the network. Once they do, all of them will be awarded a total of 500 DNotes and an interesting process which will bring them a good number of opportunities will begin.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Since I am a student,I was very interested in an interesting idea that You offer.https://themerkle.com/students-can-get-rid-of-debts-with-an-interesting-program-proposed-by-dnotes/.Whether prompt your offer is in demand? And if the answer is positive how many students already use your service? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
Chilean Minister of Finance Felipe Larraín announced this week that the government has sent Chile’s Congress a legislative bill that will provide regulation for fintech and cryptocurrencies. Larraín made the announcement during a visit in the United States, and emphasized the government’s cautious and flexible approach to regulating the space:

"Taking into account the different forms taken by the business models of these platforms and also the fact that different platforms can provide different services, the regulation will apply requirements proportionally, regulating according to the type of service provided and the risks that this implies for the users and for the financial market."

According to Chilean media outlet Ahora Noticias, the regulatory effort focuses on a flexible approach to oversight to enable regulators to keep pace with rapidly evolving technology.

Larraín also acknowledged the growing crypto-related activity in his country, and suggested that the government’s regulatory efforts could help to reduce investor risk and provide more protections against illicit activity like money laundering and terror financing:

"A regulation to these platforms would mitigate some of these risks, such as money laundering and financing of terrorism, and increase the legal certainty with which they operate. We want to adequately protect the risks associated with this activity.”
Chile’s Finance Minister Announces Crypto Regulation Bill

https://dcebrief.com/chiles-finance-minister-announces-crypto-regulation-bill/
FinCEN Announces Penalties for Crypto Trader Accused of Violating AML Rules

https://dcebrief.com/fincen-announces-penalties-for-crypto-trader-accused-of-violating-aml-rules/
Pages:
Jump to: