Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 303. (Read 148848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

I'm not sure if the title is an accurate depiction of how many "normal people" are actually getting into cryptocurrency, but it is an interesting read. It sounds like these people are 'betting' on anything, which is never a good plan. It is a great time for a trusted currency that people can actually understand, to make its move.  Wink

Middle America Is Crazy in Love With Bitcoin

"If you're not buying Bitcoin, you're not keeping up with the Joneses.

The American middle class is falling in love with the unregulated cryptocurrency's skyrocketing value, which hit a record-breaking $4,400 in August, a 600 percent year-over-year increase.

There are now more Google searches for Bitcoin than for Beyoncé. It's not just bankers and techno-nerds buying up this "digital gold," hoping to sell them for more later, but flight attendants, ironworkers, and small business owners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/middle-america-crazy-love-bitcoin-n789011

What is good for Bitcoin has certainly been good for our industry. But is is also a good thing that there other options, like DNotes, for those who do not have $4,000 + to spare just to acquire 1 Bitcoin.

I have never been this excited for DNotes as we get closer to launching DNotes 2.0. Once enough people understand what DNotes is about I trust that many will love DNotes too. Imagine how much more people will love Bitcoin if there is a BitcoinVault where you can safely store your Bitcoin for free, guarantee your deposit with matching funds, pay you an annual rate of 2% CRISP interest, help you earn staking reward of another 2%, annualized, and more to come every 365 days. You no longer have to imagine. That is what DNotes 2.0 will deliver with the help of DNotesVault, CRISP, and POS. And that is just for the starter. Yes, I am really excited for many good reasons. Thanks to our team for their tireless contributions and hard-work for over three years.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

I'm not sure if the title is an accurate depiction of how many "normal people" are actually getting into cryptocurrency, but it is an interesting read. It sounds like these people are 'betting' on anything, which is never a good plan. It is a great time for a trusted currency that people can actually understand, to make its move.  Wink

Middle America Is Crazy in Love With Bitcoin

"If you're not buying Bitcoin, you're not keeping up with the Joneses.

The American middle class is falling in love with the unregulated cryptocurrency's skyrocketing value, which hit a record-breaking $4,400 in August, a 600 percent year-over-year increase.

There are now more Google searches for Bitcoin than for Beyoncé. It's not just bankers and techno-nerds buying up this "digital gold," hoping to sell them for more later, but flight attendants, ironworkers, and small business owners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/middle-america-crazy-love-bitcoin-n789011
legendary

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

That was an excellent article! Dating all the way back to 2016. We have great content by some amazing people, it surprises me how DCEBrief content continues to circulate well after it was published.

here is a link to the article:
Will Bitcoin Be the Leg That Stabilizes a Failing Retirement System?
https://dcebrief.com/will-bitcoin-be-the-leg-that-stabilizes-a-failing-retirement-system/

Thanks Joe! I doubt there is another retirement investment on the planet that had that level of return - $665.00 July 16,2017 to $4166.00 August 23, 2017! That could have saved Social Security - lol. I'm very excited to see DNotes impact on the retirement savings dilemma.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Thank you @JackTatar! I remember certain members of the financial world laughing when Jack use bitcoin and retirement in the same sentence. He may have the last laugh...  Wink

That was an excellent article! Dating all the way back to 2016. We have great content by some amazing people, it surprises me how DCEBrief content continues to circulate well after it was published.

here is a link to the article:
Will Bitcoin Be the Leg That Stabilizes a Failing Retirement System?
https://dcebrief.com/will-bitcoin-be-the-leg-that-stabilizes-a-failing-retirement-system/
legendary
DNotes

legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
IRS Reportedly Bought Software to Uncover Bitcoin User Identities

https://dcebrief.com/irs-reportedly-bought-software-to-uncover-bitcoin-user-identities/
legendary
Hello DNotes team, I am very pleased with the work that you have done. I am new as owner of the Note currency. I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind. I was very pleased with it, I'm excited about CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan). Congratulations.

Welcome to the DNotes forum, Rusmaker. We are happy for you and believe that you make the right choice. CRISPs are amazing creations of Chase who is very committed to educate and encourage everyone to start saving as early as possible. We feel strongly that digital currency, in particular, DNotes is a generational opportunity for everyone to participate, not withstanding just a small an amount one can save on a regular basis. With DNotes 2.0 coupled with DNotesVault and our innovative POS (Proof of Stake) and interest/reward systems long-term DNotes stakeholders can earn a healthy rate of return without having to struggle with a lot of technical challenges common with other coins.

DNotes is different. The more people get to understand what DNotes is about; the more impressed they are. We are totally committed to building a trusted brand which we believe is crucial for DNotes to be successful and eventually gained mass acceptance worldwide. It takes time, unrelenting commitments, and unending dedication. We have been doing this for 3 1/2 years. With comments like yours, we can go on forever. Thank you very much for your kind words.
legendary

Hello DNotes team, I am very pleased with the work that you have done. I am new as owner of the Note currency. I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind. I was very pleased with it, I'm excited about CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan). Congratulations.

Hi Rusmaker, and welcome to the DNotes forum.

"I did not intend to spend much time with her, but after reading and knowing the project ... I changed my mind."  - That's great! DNotes is a long term investment and we have done a lot of work to educate people on the merits of DNotes (and cryptocurrency in general) forming a portion of their long term holdings. It is very rewarding to hear from people who took the time to evaluate the DNotes project, and conclude it is a better strategy to hang on to their DNotes.  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
DNotes
Hi Guys, I'm interested in getting some Dnotes, can someone explain to a newcomer how I can get Dnote 2.0's if I buy Dnote 1.0's on an exchange?

Hi BillietheCrypt, welcome to the DNotes forum.

The easiest way is to deposit your DNotes to DNotesVault.com. When the swap occurs all DNotesVault balances will be automatically swapped to DNotes 2.0, and we are working to ensure this process is done quickly. You will not likely be able to keep them on an exchange, unless they are willing to participate in the swap process, and swap user balances. If you run your own DNotes wallet, we will have a process for sending in your DNotes to a provided address, and you will receive DNotes 2.0 after a given period of time.

If you have any questions or comments, please do let us know.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Guys, I'm interested in getting some Dnotes, can someone explain to a newcomer how I can get Dnote 2.0's if I buy Dnote 1.0's on an exchange?
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Wow Tim, that is poor on the account of the Australian government. Luckily, in New Zealand, our nation-wide Fiber network implementation was much more successful (public and private partnership, which was really only 1.5 billion in government subsidies to get the network up and running). It would be prudential of the Australian government to seek the advice of qualified experts before making decisions on such matters - though the question will always remain about whether they will weigh the opinions of anti money laundering experts/campaigners over the cryptocurrency experts they seek advice from.  If the industry was regulated, then there should be no legal grounds whatsoever for any 'bank' to discriminate or deny services to people who want to hold crypto related business accounts on 'risk' or 'legal' grounds.  
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.
Australia Moves to Strengthen AML Laws, Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/australia-moves-to-strengthen-aml-laws-regulate-crypto/
I do like the idea of some level of regulation improving the reputation and safe public access to cryptocurrencies. I've got absolutely no hope that the current Australian government can deliver it.

Also, while there have and will be more crimes committed to obtain cryptocurrencies, they are such a tiny fraction of crime committed for fiat currency and hard cash that diverting resources towards cryptocurrencies can't be justified.

A rough estimate at the annual world value of stolen goods traded is about $78 billion. Add this to the drug trade and we've got a combined trade of $513 billion. This half a trillion dollar crime industry is enabled through the anonymity of cash transactions.

"The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) estimate the volume of money laundering to be between three and five percent of GDP, equivalent to approximately US$2.2 trillion to US$3.7 trillion annually."
[...]
The total cryptocurrency market capitalisation is only $78 billion, with $38 billion of that in bitcoin.

If all of the cryptocurrency that exists was suddenly used for money laundering, it would only increase the current level of international money laundering by 2%. And because all blockchain transactions are permanently stored in an immutable ledger, using cryptocurrency for money laundering will always be a bad idea.

But my real concern is the Australian federal government's track-record on technology implementation. It is nothing short of a disaster. Census Fail was where they spent incredible sums of money setting up an online national census but failed to test its capacity, then lied about DDOS attacks from overseas when the system couldn't handle the expected peaks. Then a 24 hour project competition developed a system with ten times the capacity. The roll-out of the National Broadband Network, designed as 100% optic fibre to the home by the previous government, turned into a shambles as the current government blew out the budget buying and repairing a decaying copper network. Using a flawed algorithm that was missing lots of terms to fine people on social security for cheating the system, known colloquially as robodebt, was so dreadful that it attained a failure rate higher than 10%. And that's on top of numerous data breaches and failure to encrypt personal information being stored.

These are not failures to understand and implement complex systems. These are failures to do the basic legwork required to implement simple and commonly established systems. The technical incompetence of the current government is astounding, and certainly not up to the task of regulating cryptocurrency exchanges in a beneficial way. 
legendary
Check out this new video where my friend is talking about DNotes. His previous video had almost 8000 views. A nice video to spread just a little more attention to this beautiful project and give some extra confidence to (potential) investors. Attention is paid to DNotes from ten and a half minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRTE7gb6OT0

Thank you, Edgar John, for sharing your friend’s comments on DNotes potential. There is no better time to be so optimistic. We are very disciplined, strategic, and committed to our vision of building DNotes as the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. That is a big bold vision of global scale and scope. We can’t change the world but we are committed to make a difference. Hence, we have been building our own ecosystem, on our own dime, irrespective of any short-term or near-term payoff. We are different and doing things that we believe are most strategic and in the best interest of everyone over the long term. As your friend pointing out, DNotes’ community is amazing. They are our inspiration to always do the right thing and treat everyone with respect.

Our ecosystems are like building blocks and they are all strategically linked. For the last 3 ½ years we have been building them block by block – CryptoMoms, whole family of CRISPs (CryptoCurrency Investment Savings Plan) DNotesVault, DCEBrief, DNotesEDU (built and funded by volunteers) a business book – “Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success” with over 50 videos currently being produced, and DNotes Global, Inc. These are what we have done beyond just DNotes the digital currency. There will be many more but the major projects are listed on our road-map HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dnotes-20-staking-crisp-interest-dnotes-pay-1924858

The next major building block is DNotes 2.0; paving our way to be a significant technology leader. Within a year we expect to reach 100% conversion in C# - very significant for our target market – the corporate world. My business book, CRISP for Retirement, and CRISP for Employees Incentive Benefits will all play an important role as a package.

Our shift from POW to POS will give DNotesVault the opportunity to shine because of its capabilities. Ease of use and security with matching guarantee funds have been the hallmarks of DNotesVault.  I expect that additional features for ease of earning staking rewards and others will be very impressive.

For these and more reasons your friend could well be on the marks.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Australia Moves to Strengthen AML Laws, Regulate Crypto

https://dcebrief.com/australia-moves-to-strengthen-aml-laws-regulate-crypto/
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Check out this new video where my friend is talking about DNotes. His previous video had almost 8000 views. A nice video to spread just a little more attention to this beautiful project and give some extra confidence to (potential) investors. Attention is paid to DNotes from ten and a half minutes.

Thank you very much EdgarJohn for bringing the video to our attention. I am now subscribed to his Youtube and Twitter channels. It is my view that his prediction may well come true. I think that this coming year will be DNotes year, now that we are about ready to begin our phase of rapid scaling, which has been planned from day one.
legendary
DNotes
I had canceled 2 small DNotes withdrawals from Poloniex in the past few weeks that were just sitting there Pending. In that time I had also withdrawn BTC and a few other coins without a problem.

I've been buying on this downswing and yesterday my withdrawal of all my DNotes to the Vault went through quickly. I don't know if the withdrawal issue was just for small quantities or not, but I'm glad I got them out before the transition to 2.0!

Thanks for the update TwoCorn, it could have just been an updating issue, or something to that effect, at a time when they were overwhelmed with support issues. Glad you were able to finally get them withdrawn.
legendary
DNotes

Thank you EdgarJohn, appreciate the share and the kind words! Please do let CryptoFacto know we appreciate the DNotes mention.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I had canceled 2 small DNotes withdrawals from Poloniex in the past few weeks that were just sitting there Pending. In that time I had also withdrawn BTC and a few other coins without a problem.

I've been buying on this downswing and yesterday my withdrawal of all my DNotes to the Vault went through quickly. I don't know if the withdrawal issue was just for small quantities or not, but I'm glad I got them out before the transition to 2.0!
Jump to: