Author

Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay - page 304. (Read 148848 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Check out this new video where my friend is talking about DNotes. His previous video had almost 8000 views. A nice video to spread just a little more attention to this beautiful project and give some extra confidence to (potential) investors. Attention is paid to DNotes from ten and a half minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRTE7gb6OT0
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Excellent,

I have checked my account, and my transactions that were pending are also showing.

Excellent!

We certainly look forward to PoloniEx's continuous focus on customer service.
Activity: 846
Merit: 535
Excellent,

I have checked my account, and my transactions that were pending are also showing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

Updates on Poloniex:

Great news. My two pending DNotes withdrawals at Poloniex have been successfully completed. If you had pending DNotes withdrawal or deposit please check and share with us on their status. Thanks.

My withdrawal went through as well!  Smiley

Excellent. Looks like they must have been overwhelmed and forgot that their primary mission in business is to take the best care of their customers.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

Updates on Poloniex:

Great news. My two pending DNotes withdrawals at Poloniex have been successfully completed. If you had pending DNotes withdrawal or deposit please check and share with us on their status. Thanks.

My withdrawal went through as well!  Smiley
legendary
Four Pillars Promotional Video.

What is your business missing that makes Jack Ma, Bill Gates, & Jeff Bezos companies so successful?

Yet another inspiring video. And the message was really clear. It seems such an obvious thing once it is said, but there are so many businesses that focus on just a couple of areas. Some do this because they don't recognise other aspects of their business as being important, or even existing. While others plan to review them some day, but are always too busy dealing with current issues.

While I was obtaining a development grant for a business through a state government in Australia, they sent out a business analysis team to do an audit. I was really impressed with their scope and approach. They didn't just look at the product, its production, and its marketing. The looked at all of the other supporting systems with in the business. To do this they had a set of questionnaires that had checkbox answers. This allowed them to include this company's answers in a body of data which it then used to benchmark our performance in every area. I learnt so much through this process.

Since then I've been watching technology facilitate more and more integration and automation of business processes. So while I agree that every part of the business needs to be running at optimum performance, I like Alan's analogy of a car because that is a fantastic example of how the integration of these parts into a seamless whole is just as important. A great purchasing department should not only get its job done well, it should provide market information, and news to the marketing team. For example, the purchasing department receives an innovative brochure from a supplier. It should go to the marketing team to learn about this new design trend.

The purchasing team should also be linked to the Human Resources team so that it can use its buying power to benefit the staff. I've seen suppliers offer goodies to companies like wholesale teabags at half price. The offer should go out to staff so that they can benefit. Or you've got a great deal to upgrade your work laptops, offer the staff to buy-in at that price as well.

And each part of the business should be looking for new ways to use its unique position so that it benefits as many other parts of the company as possible.  

Great review, Tim. Thanks.

It's fair to say that only a minority of businesses, anywhere, are truly successful. 80% of start-ups failed in the first ten years causing a lot of pain and suffering. I absolutely believe that many of them could have been successful if they only know how. We cannot be just good at a few things. We must be exceptional and very good all around if we want to be the best in class. I am on a mission to help improve the ratio of business success to business failures. Over 50 videos are being produced for my book website "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success" and membership is free till the end of 2019. Be sure to sign up soon:https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/

Everyone can learn something valuable. Please like and share my videos when you can. Thanks.

Thank you goopuss, SCeeYong, and TeeGee for sharing your unfortunate experience concerning Poloniex customer support on pending DNotes withdrawal. Six weeks without a reply is troubling.

I have two pending withdrawals for about a week and have written to their management without a response. Does any one know if some other coins have the same issues? Please let us know if you do. I am travelling today but will check back later.

I tried googling the issue before I made my last post, and I didn't really see anything that indicated other coins currently have the same issue.  

For now, we can just wish the Poloniex support team the best in getting through all the support tickets they have, so that they can get to ours.

Hi team and Hi community. Just so your aware I glanced at poloniex's twitter account and I saw many people complaining of unanswered tickets dating back months. I also attempted to send a small amount of Dnotes out of poloniex with no success. I was able to send BTC in and buy Dnotes okay about a week ago. I really wish they would at least freeze trading until the problem was resolved.

I to am waiting for this issue to be resolved to buy a large chunk of Dnotes for my grandfather. I sure hope they figure it out soon. I am a big supporter for Dnotes project long term so it hurts watching this all go down after three years of anticipation because of one bad exchange. Its reminding me of allcoin, mintpal cryptsy collapse. I truly can't wait to see Dnotes own exchange to at least help stabilize the value more in the event something like this were to occur again with a 3rd party exchange.

sigh well at least Dnotes strengths will surpass this hiccup overtime either way especially if a 4 billion dollar market-cap (BCH) can be created out of thin air. I just sure hope its fixed the right way soon however. I know its out of the teams hands but Good Luck with this one team, you have my moral support. I hope for the best

Hi everybody

I extracted this thread from another forum (Today, 02:46 PM) which is self-explanatory

Guys, just an update. I finally received my ETH after 20days.
Not sure if it helps but I get my account verified to Level 2 last week.

All the best to those who still got issue at Polo.
Guess they are just slow so better late than never.
UNQUOTE

So it is true that there are many issues at PoloniEx. Just like mrbum805 , I will be very disappointed if I am going to  miss the opportunity to buy Dnotes at this time, if the problem remains unresolved.
legendary
Updates on Poloniex:

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

What is your business missing that makes Jack Ma, Bill Gates, & Jeff Bezos companies so successful?

Yet another inspiring video. And the message was really clear. It seems such an obvious thing once it is said, but there are so many businesses that focus on just a couple of areas. Some do this because they don't recognise other aspects of their business as being important, or even existing. While others plan to review them some day, but are always too busy dealing with current issues.

While I was obtaining a development grant for a business through a state government in Australia, they sent out a business analysis team to do an audit. I was really impressed with their scope and approach. They didn't just look at the product, its production, and its marketing. The looked at all of the other supporting systems with in the business. To do this they had a set of questionnaires that had checkbox answers. This allowed them to include this company's answers in a body of data which it then used to benchmark our performance in every area. I learnt so much through this process.

Since then I've been watching technology facilitate more and more integration and automation of business processes. So while I agree that every part of the business needs to be running at optimum performance, I like Alan's analogy of a car because that is a fantastic example of how the integration of these parts into a seamless whole is just as important. A great purchasing department should not only get its job done well, it should provide market information, and news to the marketing team. For example, the purchasing department receives an innovative brochure from a supplier. It should go to the marketing team to learn about this new design trend.

The purchasing team should also be linked to the Human Resources team so that it can use its buying power to benefit the staff. I've seen suppliers offer goodies to companies like wholesale teabags at half price. The offer should go out to staff so that they can benefit. Or you've got a great deal to upgrade your work laptops, offer the staff to buy-in at that price as well.

And each part of the business should be looking for new ways to use its unique position so that it benefits as many other parts of the company as possible. 
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111
DNotes

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
So v1.0 to v2.0, Its a whole new coin correct? I feel like or speculate then, in the event Poloniex does not release the Dnotes v1.0 than when v2.0 comes out it would just carry a different value. So they would be traded at different speculative values. v1.0 the price would depend on the belief that Poloniex releasing the coins someday and the gamble people want to play on Poloniex fixing the problem but it would reflect on all v1.0 exchanges. At any point in time anyone that is able to send/receive V1.0 could do so and convert it to v2.0. whether the price of v1.0 is very low at the time or not it only matters what v2.0 is because thats what your going to end up with in the end.

So then for instance if in dec. I think Poloniex is going to fix the issue v1.0 is worth lets say 700 sat. but v2.0 is worth 10k sat. then I buy a bunch of v1.0 and if and when Poloniex allows me to send the coins, I exchange them and each one is now worth 10k a very nice gamble for some of these high risk takers something that most would probably have a slight stake in whether they already have some in Poloniex or there new investors in the near future.

If I'm not understanding this right just correct me or delete this post. thanks

It will indeed be an entirely new coin. We intend to be working with the exchanges to ensure a smooth transition where V1 and V2 would not be trading at the same time. Hopefully to eliminate any issues with the swap, the current exchange issues are already resolved. But you are correct, if we proceed with the coin swap, without the full participation of the exchanges, there will be 2 separate values.

Ahh I get it.. well right on hope it goes well and smooth for you guys behind the scene and will be looking forward to 2.0.
legendary
DNotes
So v1.0 to v2.0, Its a whole new coin correct? I feel like or speculate then, in the event Poloniex does not release the Dnotes v1.0 than when v2.0 comes out it would just carry a different value. So they would be traded at different speculative values. v1.0 the price would depend on the belief that Poloniex releasing the coins someday and the gamble people want to play on Poloniex fixing the problem but it would reflect on all v1.0 exchanges. At any point in time anyone that is able to send/receive V1.0 could do so and convert it to v2.0. whether the price of v1.0 is very low at the time or not it only matters what v2.0 is because thats what your going to end up with in the end.

So then for instance if in dec. I think Poloniex is going to fix the issue v1.0 is worth lets say 700 sat. but v2.0 is worth 10k sat. then I buy a bunch of v1.0 and if and when Poloniex allows me to send the coins, I exchange them and each one is now worth 10k a very nice gamble for some of these high risk takers something that most would probably have a slight stake in whether they already have some in Poloniex or there new investors in the near future.

It will indeed be an entirely new coin. We intend to be working with the exchanges to ensure a smooth transition where V1 and V2 would not be trading at the same time. To eliminate any issues with the swap, hopefully the current exchange issues are already resolved. But you are correct, if we proceed with the coin swap, without the full participation of the exchanges, there will be 2 separate values.
legendary
DNotes
Hello,september is nearly and how about swap? I hold my coins in c-cex.

Hi sarabanda,

The exact date and time of the swap will be announced once testing is completed, and we have a firm block cut off.

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Hello,september is nearly and how about swap? I hold my coins in c-cex.

Thank you goopuss, SCeeYong, and TeeGee for sharing your unfortunate experience concerning Poloniex customer support on pending DNotes withdrawal. Six weeks without a reply is troubling.

I have two pending withdrawals for about a week and have written to their management without a response. Does any one know if some other coins have the same issues? Please let us know if you do. I am travelling today but will check back later.

I tried googling the issue before I made my last post, and I didn't really see anything that indicated other coins currently have the same issue. 

For now, we can just wish the Poloniex support team the best in getting through all the support tickets they have, so that they can get to ours.

Hi team and Hi community. Just so your aware I glanced at poloniex's twitter account and I saw many people complaining of unanswered tickets dating back months. I also attempted to send a small amount of Dnotes out of poloniex with no success. I was able to send BTC in and buy Dnotes okay about a week ago. I really wish they would at least freeze trading until the problem was resolved.

I to am waiting for this issue to be resolved to buy a large chunk of Dnotes for my grandfather. I sure hope they figure it out soon. I am a big supporter for Dnotes project long term so it hurts watching this all go down after three years of anticipation because of one bad exchange. Its reminding me of allcoin, mintpal cryptsy collapse. I truly can't wait to see Dnotes own exchange to at least help stabilize the value more in the event something like this were to occur again with a 3rd party exchange.

sigh well at least Dnotes strengths will surpass this hiccup overtime either way especially if a 4 billion dollar market-cap (BCH) can be created out of thin air. I just sure hope its fixed the right way soon however. I know its out of the teams hands but Good Luck with this one team, you have my moral support. I hope for the best

legendary

The recent decline in price is due to Poloniex. I put in a Support ticket 6 weeks ago about withdrawal issues for my Dnotes coins and I still have not heard from them. I could not withdraw my Dnotes from Poloniex so  I sold them for BTC and withdrew the BTC. The fact that I have had no response from Poloniex is very disheartening. I'm sure many other Dnotes holders have tried to withdraw Dnotes but have not been able to, so instead of waiting for days, months or maybe never they are selling at record lows just to get some value for their coins. It really sucks that one exchanges incompetence, and lack of customer support can create a chain reaction to all the other exchanges and then everyone follow suit and basically dump the coins for pennies on the dollar. Dnotes 2.0 will not increase the price until Poloniex releases the coins. Until then Dnotes will even lower in price. Let's hope Poloniex fixes this problem before they alone kill Dnotes.

It's definitely one of the main contributing factors, I've also got a support ticket 3 or 4 weeks old now for the same thing... essentially Poloniex's lack of resources or interest in offering quality service is costing their users, and holding some of the *currently* smaller currencies (and their owners) to ransom. Deposit and withdrawals not working on an entire currency at your exchange after a website update would come near the top of the list of important issues to solve, but there hasn't been any urgency to getting it resolved, nor even communication about it. It is highly unlikely they are unaware of it. It does highlight the need to be listed on other 'large' exchanges, but this wouldn't make sense until the release of DNotes 2.0.

The recent decline in price is due to Poloniex. I put in a Support ticket 6 weeks ago about withdrawal issues for my Dnotes coins and I still have not heard from them. I could not withdraw my Dnotes from Poloniex so  I sold them for BTC and withdrew the BTC. The fact that I have had no response from Poloniex is very disheartening. I'm sure many other Dnotes holders have tried to withdraw Dnotes but have not been able to, so instead of waiting for days, months or maybe never they are selling at record lows just to get some value for their coins. It really sucks that one exchanges incompetence, and lack of customer support can create a chain reaction to all the other exchanges and then everyone follow suit and basically dump the coins for pennies on the dollar. Dnotes 2.0 will not increase the price until Poloniex releases the coins. Until then Dnotes will even lower in price. Let's hope Poloniex fixes this problem before they alone kill Dnotes.
The recent decline in price is due to Poloniex. I put in a Support ticket 6 weeks ago about withdrawal issues for my Dnotes coins and I still have not heard from them. I could not withdraw my Dnotes from Poloniex so  I sold them for BTC and withdrew the BTC. The fact that I have had no response from Poloniex is very disheartening. I'm sure many other Dnotes holders have tried to withdraw Dnotes but have not been able to, so instead of waiting for days, months or maybe never they are selling at record lows just to get some value for their coins. It really sucks that one exchanges incompetence, and lack of customer support can create a chain reaction to all the other exchanges and then everyone follow suit and basically dump the coins for pennies on the dollar. Dnotes 2.0 will not increase the price until Poloniex releases the coins. Until then Dnotes will even lower in price. Let's hope Poloniex fixes this problem before they alone kill Dnotes.

I agree. The oversupply of DNotes at PoloniEx coupled with the impaired withdrawal will certainly kill DNotes.

With the withdrawal being impaired at PoloniEx for Dnotes, it is certainly difficulty and almost impossible for us to transfer Dnotes from our PoloniEx balance to the DNotesVault. I am speculating that PoloniEx may not be interested in resolving the issue because of low transaction.

I have been postponing my deposit of BTC to PoloniEx to buy DNotes  because of this issue.
Hopefully, this problem can be looked at more urgently with the advent of DNotes 2.0.
Jump to: