Pages:
Author

Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future? - page 60. (Read 47099 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 06:04:08 AM
There are few altcoins which have better and bright future. I think some altcoins value will like ethereum and litecoin in future, being a  favorite on high value of bitcoins day by day. All cryptocurrency has a bright future. so altcoins has good future.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 05:34:04 AM
I think it has a future with its growing popularity in the virtual world and also has a high dependency rate from where it was developed. If users find it way more easier and safer than using fiat money then that altcoin has a future of becoming successful.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:22:06 AM
yes they have every one has a future but it may depend on the person if they want it much more in short demand and if the coin does not have any demand it will be dump and died in no time
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 05:18:08 AM
I agree, I think altcoins like ethereum and litecoin, being a crowd favorite on top of bitcoins, have a good future someday.  As more and more people are seeing the value that these altcoins have to offer, its appeal also increases hence the demand for it will increase too.  If the demand for it increases, there will be platforms and more applications that will be created to support transactions using these coins.  I guess they will ultimately follow or may follow in the track of how bitcoin came to be the way it is today.  Only time can tell for sure but consumers, users, and traders of altcoins will definitely play a big role for that to happen.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 05:17:32 AM
All cryptocurrency has a bright future.
Our generations are generation of digital and currency has no exception to it othewise it wil left behind.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 28, 2017, 05:15:05 AM
Altcoins have a future but just like everything else bitcoin and ethereum will always have the first movers advantage. Even in the mainstream media, people just know about bitcoin so it may be beneficial in short term if the altcoin has very good benefits!!! It may benefit the owners and earn them good money but for long term there will always be a few coins which will rule the market because people will have faith in them. One may replace another but overall the statistics will always remain the same. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 28, 2017, 05:10:31 AM
Yes, some altcoins have a future. There are altcoins that will be able to solve some real life problems and make people's lives easier. But it's really hard to find them. We can not find it now, but we will see it when the world adapts to this system.
We can always say that altcoins have future, bitcoin is growing and we are witnessing the growth of altcoins as well.
I recommend you do not only invest in bitcoin but on good altcoins also so when they increase their value, you can also benefiit on the price increase
and you will be profitable.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 01:08:51 AM
Unless they stop all internet, they cannot stop us. If needed we can expand zcash/zerocoin and ignore their dictate.

Yes they absolutely can. If the government regulates all exchanges with transparency, reporting, management, liquidity requirements etc and shuts down or imprisons for non-compliance.... where will you trade then? You'll have no choice but the obey the dictate unless you plan to trade totally OTC. Blockchain technology is irrelevant to the regulation of exchanges.

Activity: 504
Merit: 120
December 27, 2017, 08:41:14 PM
Yes, some altcoins have a future. There are altcoins that will be able to solve some real life problems and make people's lives easier. But it's really hard to find them. We can not find it now, but we will see it when the world adapts to this system.
Activity: 51
December 27, 2017, 08:20:40 PM
Yes, I think altcoins really have a future.
Because its value is increasing day by day and it has gained a lot of popularity.
And now we have a lot of good projects...
Activity: 102
December 27, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
I guess they really have a future because developers will not spend too much time, effort and money for nothing. Maybe there were some that were not that successful but there were also other altcoins that goes high as years pass through.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 08:10:29 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
No one could say what will be the future of one coin. They all have a chance to have a good future.  Because I believe that every coin has its own journey and future. And if they journey to fail then that's it. I dont think that bitcoin will be the reason of it. They could also improve themselve in order to compete in bitcoin.

Yes of course,  i do believe that altcoins really have a future. All of them has the its best because they are created in different nations and countries. They are potentially to compete with the bitcoin not in a the same value as bitcoin but rather to compete it self for giving the right exchange value.

Activity: 210
Merit: 120
December 27, 2017, 07:56:37 PM
I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
No one could say what will be the future of one coin. They all have a chance to have a good future.  Because I believe that every coin has its own journey and future. And if they journey to fail then that's it. I dont think that bitcoin will be the reason of it. They could also improve themselve in order to compete in bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 07:36:27 PM

I agreed on Ethereum though Litecoin is one of the pinoneering alts in crypto world. But Ethereum was closed into reality, due to in some countries ETH was accepted as payment into different merchants like in Europe country.
Activity: 75
December 27, 2017, 07:35:48 PM
The way I see things right now, I think alt coins have a better future than Bitcoin. Although the latter has made itself so popular, being the first coin and all, alt coins are slowly closing in and filling the gap.

I agree with this since alt coins have set themselves up according to how Bitcoin performs. This way, they can skip the issues and focus on stuff that improved Bitcoin inexpensively.
copper member
Activity: 61
CoinCaps.net
December 27, 2017, 07:31:27 PM
With all the congestion on the Bitcoin network it's clear that altcoins have a future and while they may be limited to specialized applications, they are no doubt necessary.
Activity: 75
December 27, 2017, 07:30:49 PM
The way I see things right now, I think alt coins have a better future than Bitcoin. Although the latter has made itself so popular, being the first coin and all, alt coins are slowly closing in and filling the gap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 07:29:32 PM
There are many good altcoins which have a very good plan. I am holding many of them for the long term because I am sure they will be huge in price in 2018. If you do proper research you will get many good altcoins. I will recommend you to hold good altcoins and you will get good profits...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 27, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
No doubt, the altcoins have a future.
Especially those that have a real benefit from their use, both for individuals and for business.
Bitcoin is use only for speculative transactions, and in the future BTC will go away.

I agree with this opinion. Already now many people considered BCC better than the BTC due to the increased block size. Many altcoins try to replace Bitcoin as a currency. In the future some altcoin will replace BTC.
All the coins that you mentioned does have a potential for future growth, keep the coins and you might see your investment get more valuable.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 06:42:58 PM
No doubt, the altcoins have a future.
Especially those that have a real benefit from their use, both for individuals and for business.
Bitcoin is use only for speculative transactions, and in the future BTC will go away.

I agree with this opinion. Already now many people considered BCC better than the BTC due to the increased block size. Many altcoins try to replace Bitcoin as a currency. In the future some altcoin will replace BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: