Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 38. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
Definitely yes. It takes time, patience, and responsibility to reach where the place they are now. They focus too much on it so when they came up to the society, they have experience and knowledge on how money will be putted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
In my own opinion, I think they really deserve it especially to those who are still holding even in so many fluctuations of its value. They deserve it because it's their choice they made so to those who doubt it and just says it's only a bubble then it's their regret for letting it go such big opportunity they missed. Everything is a choice it's whether giving up or taking risks and face every hardships.
Activity: 108
Merit: 15
A) Yes, they are the chosen ones  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
That's a well-deserved wealth for those who became millionaire in Bitcoin. Having a knowledge in exonomy or business doesnt guarantee of becoming millionare. It is all about your hardwork and persistence in investing and keeping your eyes on your investements. Anyhow, their money comes from legal way and they dont abuse anyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Well yeah they deserved it! It's like winning lottery to them and to us it's like watching someone else winning lottery. Bitcoin millionaires are usually early adopter or early investor, they took their risk way before everyone else.

Yeah, bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
i think they deserve it because they work hard on it because it was investment like other investmen method and people who worked hard will get the big thing too
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Yes, ofcourse. They may lack something but that doesn't change the fact that they have tried different ways to achieve what they have now. Everything in the internet is risky, and I think they are that wise to succeed in their chosen field. The bottomline is that they deserve it because they actually tried to go beyond their limits.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Yes, BTC is the same as other more concrete businesses. BTC has known the public at large. it's fair enough and of course there are different risks from other businesses no less important to learn and anticipate. Mental high is also needed to deal with it all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Yes , Bitcoin millionaires deserve wealth. The amount of wealth a man posses is as a result of God's Blessing in the life of an individual. God can decide to bless any individual base on His will. The  Blessing He gives to an individual depend on what He decides to allow for an individual. Being a millionaire does not rule you out of deserving wealth, it is true that  they even  invest more and also make more money through their investments. It also apply to bitcoin millionaire that they actually deserve their wealth.

I hate this kind of thinking, because it could be so dangerous. If a person is rich, it's because want of them, so they deserve it. If a person is poor, missing an arm, etc, they deserve it.

Teach that type of thinking to society and soon you'll have young many people growing up with the attitude of "Fuck that fucking asshole, he's missing an arm, lets beat the shit out of them. Or "I'm rich, I can treat people who have less than me however the fuck I want, because I deserve my wealth and they deserve their misery.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Of course they do. Should people with business degree be the only ones allowed to profit?

I bet they have a lot more crypto economy knowledge, plus even more so computer technology knowledge than those who went to business school.

Silly question.

Nobody has said anything about university degrees... The question is really if you think that some of the people who are millioners were just lucky. That may be true, but many more were early supporters and now we have a legacy thanks to them.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Of course they do. Should people with business degree be the only ones allowed to profit?

I bet they have a lot more crypto economy knowledge, plus even more so computer technology knowledge than those who went to business school.

Silly question.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Yes of course they deserved it because they hold bitcoin even though the price is increasing and it is decreasing back and forth for sure they are so many struggles to go in that position right now also there are many people holding btc like they do.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Anyone willing to take a risk deserves the rewards that come with it, thats the story of bitcoin anyone that thinks otherwise should attribute it to jealousy, the millionaire made an investment on a risky venture and they won just as those that loose money should deserve it also.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Those who are millionaire today because of Bitcoin endures a lot of mockering and psychological stress.  They had witnessed the ups and down of Bitcoin and yet they  withstand the temptation of selling. They would not be a millionaire if they sell their bitcoin but instead, they hodl and endure hardships.  And now they reap the reward of them being patient and believing Bitcoin to grow in price and value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Of course, Let's take the example of miner dinosaurs or bitcoin miner when the price is still below $10. They are the people who have successfully utilized the information about this bitcoin technology and believe that bitcoin will become something viral in the future, While most people just look, some even laugh at them.

But look at this moment, and Who will laugh now ?. That's Why some people say information is more expensive than gold because an information can be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Everyone deserves bitcoin wealth. Whoever wants  and beleive in bitcoin is a part of bitcoin wealth. Millionaires have the big opportunity to earn a million also because that have the money to trade and invest bitcoin. But if you have the potential to upgrade your knowledge in bitcoin you will get your dreams quick. There's nothing lmpossible if you want to have it you move.  

Its the risk taking ability that derives the profit associated with it. It was the courage, patience and understanding of the people who had about cypto currency has led them to make investment in such risky asset class and the result is that what ever rise happened till today they do deserve every bit of it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Yes they do deserve their wealth for as long as they got their wealth in a decent way and not in an evil way. It's very nice to hear a person who become a millionaire because of his hardwork and dedication.
I also believe those people who seek and take risks without hesitation really deserves their wealth.It's just a matter of faith in such a way that you invest in a certain thing like bitcoin without an assurance if you'll win or lose in the end.But one thing for sure,millionaires in bitcoin have done lots of hardworks and sacrifices before they had reached their  status at the present.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Yes I think they deserve the wealth they have accumulated even if they don’t have enough knowledge of the economics of their own country. Because they might not have knowledge on that area, but I am sure they basically know what they were doing to atain that amount.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Even if those multi millionaire because of bitcoin has no enough knowledge about the crypto currency business, still they are deserving for their wealth because they are working hard for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everyone deserves bitcoin wealth. Whoever wants  and beleive in bitcoin is a part of bitcoin wealth. Millionaires have the big opportunity to earn a million also because that have the money to trade and invest bitcoin. But if you have the potential to upgrade your knowledge in bitcoin you will get your dreams quick. There's nothing lmpossible if you want to have it you move.  
Pages:
Jump to: