Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 36. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112
If you received a million dollars wouldn't you feel like you deserve it? I think if anyone can get into this crypto game and make a profit off of it, they deserve it as this requires more than just basic stock trading knowledge. You don't win this game wondering who deserves what. You win by patience, research, and picking the right coins.
Wow, that's a very unique question. I am very interested to answer it. I think it's only natural that you can ask like that, because we all know that we can become rich with Bitcoin. But you should know that it also applies to other forms of investment. Basically, investments work to double your money. Therefore, rich people always do invest because they know it, while the poor just save it. We can not save money to get rich. We have to invest into something. But we must know about what we invest, because if we do not understand, it's the same as gambling.People who buy or collect and have some Bitcoin then suddenly Bitcoin prices increased dramatically, maybe they are the lucky ones.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
They trusted on bitcoin and invested their money on it. They risked what they had, so i guess they definitely deserved it and is a very fair situation. Its like gambling. If someone risks and wins big, he deserves the win. Same goes for the opposite. If he is being silly and loses a lot, then he deserves that loss.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Anything we acquire in a legal way makes us deserving. They did not steal it or scammed then they deserve it. Whethere it be 1$ when they bought it and it is now 20k$ still belong to them because they acquire it in a legal way. If you say they are not deserving then you are also saying that lotto winners dont deserve their prizes.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you received a million dollars wouldn't you feel like you deserve it? I think if anyone can get into this crypto game and make a profit off of it, they deserve it as this requires more than just basic stock trading knowledge. You don't win this game wondering who deserves what. You win by patience, research, and picking the right coins.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111

Yes they deserve it because they invested and got their return
Activity: 95
Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

Well i agree with you, they really deserve it and it is their success as long as it came from their own sweat.
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
Why not lol , there will be two scenario -
1. A billionaire could become Millionaire through bitcoin
2. A poor could become millionaire through bitcoin

BTW 1 like for the question.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

If newbies give their money to them , why not? I think stupid people deserve what it gets because they don't think at all.
Bitcoin is an empty token, nothing behind it! No project, no asset, just wasted electricity to "mine" a code... what a joke!
Activity: 392
It depends on how they became a millionaire here in bitcoin. Let's not forget that reality that there are many rich people who got all their wealth from stealing or hacking. Those people who deserved their wealth are those people who worked hard for it. But for those scammers and hackers, they don't deserve it. They should be put behind bars.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Of course they deserve it, after all they risk investing money to Bitcoin and they work hard to achieve it, who are you to question that, whether they have knowledge on business or not, its not up to you to decide.

Yes they have the guts to invest and take all the risk.  Plus I am pretty sure that they really work hard for it.  With all the trading, investing and even doing task to earn bitcoin.  After all they are the one who patronizes bitcoin amd the reason why it is really popular right now.
it's really true that your bitcoin certainly has risks and not just bitcoins but any investment must exist.
because for the sake of high profits will certainly be done, and it's for sure
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

Ofcourse they desserve it. Earning money here in bitcoin isn't that easy. You have to be patient and wait for a long time to get a good profit. Billionaires surely work hars for their earnings that's why they deserve why they got. As long as they have earned it the good way there in nothing wrong with it.
Activity: 92

How can say that they don't have knowledge of business ?! this bitcoin is business thing. Bitcoin investment or trading is particular business that similar to stock exchange. People don't have to have any degree of economics knowledge to do business. so, that is a fair situation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Ofcourse yes, they put a large of faith into bitcoin and blockchain technology since this kind of technology is new and not yet tested before. It took several years for the normal people to know what bitcoin is and start investing and make the price of bitcoin soars high. For me, its just the prize of believing in an idea that can help others.
Yeah, you are right bitcoin blessed them because they are believers and they invested wealth of their whole life in bitcoin and they remain on side of bitcoin till they got profit from it and, you stated right bitcoin profit is not easy investor face pump and dump phases and keep faith in bitcoin and when their time come they got blessed from bitcoin and I am sure one day every investor will be millionaire because of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I don’t know what it is in your mind but of course they do deserve whatever they have earned from bitcoin which made them millionaire today. Knowledge on economy and other stuffs that you are saying doesn’t make them to be undeserving of the profit that they have gained for it is not earned illegally and they are the one who have the guts to risk more than what you can.
Activity: 23
I really do think they do since what they did was simply part of the game. Those who are salty obviously missed the ride of a lifetime.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
As long as the put the effort in trading or purchasing and holding BTC it's totally fair. Education in BTC is required to make faster profits but Basic knowledge is more than enough to earn money through investing into btc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Of course they deserve it, after all they risk investing money to Bitcoin and they work hard to achieve it, who are you to question that, whether they have knowledge on business or not, its not up to you to decide.

Yes they have the guts to invest and take all the risk.  Plus I am pretty sure that they really work hard for it.  With all the trading, investing and even doing task to earn bitcoin.  After all they are the one who patronizes bitcoin amd the reason why it is really popular right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think so. Because I believe that whatever they have now, they exerted effort on achieving that. They tried so many things. They risk whatever they have. They give their time. Hardwork paid off indeed.
Activity: 76
I guess maybe we, the community should demand that those who got into Bitcoin early and did not know a lot about business and the economy, we should demand that they give away all of their Bitcoins to people who do know about business and the economy. Those early adopters clearly don't deserve it, I guess.
Activity: 248

those who are millionaire today in bitcoin industry or because of bitcoin they are those wealthy from the beginning , they invest bitcoin in early days they are also risk taker like you said , because they would go invest even the price is to low before and there is no assurance that bitcoin will have a great future and now that they became millionaire we can say that they were successful enough in investing to bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: