Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 33. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

I think this is fair, they got their bitcoin and hold it then if the price will increase so much they deserve to become a millionaire because they believe in bitcoin ,and even they don't have a knowledge about business atleast they have knowledge about bitcoin .
There were a lot of millionaires that doesn't believe in bitcoin despite the promotion and testimonials of many people, so for those people who believes it despite the status in their life deserves what they have right now because they have seen the opportunity in bitcoin and they take risk of their money and effort so I think that there is nothing wrong with it, we all deserve to become wealth and happy.
I personally think some do and some do not because some of the millionaires were already rich before their investment in bitcoin and some people never had richness i believe they do deserve it and the others do not.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
For me I can see yes they deserve for what they have owned right now as long as they become a millionaire with their own effort and earnings.I believe that even if they have any particular knowledge but we have an open forum activities to make them better.The important is they become a millionaires which the reason that they can help other peolpe to be inspired and soon to be like them.That's why i've strive hard to be one of them someday which I can be totally proud of myself.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

I think this is fair, they got their bitcoin and hold it then if the price will increase so much they deserve to become a millionaire because they believe in bitcoin ,and even they don't have a knowledge about business atleast they have knowledge about bitcoin .
There were a lot of millionaires that doesn't believe in bitcoin despite the promotion and testimonials of many people, so for those people who believes it despite the status in their life deserves what they have right now because they have seen the opportunity in bitcoin and they take risk of their money and effort so I think that there is nothing wrong with it, we all deserve to become wealth and happy.
Activity: 350
They deserve it , of course! Because of working hard exerting more effort ,time management and  being patience will lead to a new beggining of their life or I can say a success. If that time happened we should be thankful for our almighty God .
Activity: 268
Yes of course, they work hard for it, they exerted much of effort, time and mind. They give their 100% just to make sure that they will have a good future. They suffer so much in terms of investing in bitcoin although you don't have any assurance that it will become profitable and see they achieve their dream which is to become a successful bitcoiner. In that, we should be inspired and trust bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501

When a person wins in a lottery, there is no knowledge necessary. It's the same when a heritage is made.
Becoming rich with bitcoin, I think it's different.
Those who got rich saw the potential bitcoin brings very early. They were brave enough to deal with bitcoin in the early days. And now they are rewarded!
To me this all is a very fair process!
Activity: 252
Yes they deserve their wealth because they are the one who invest their money even if it is risky. They are the one who do the effort to have what they have now. They trust bitcoin thats why they earn a lot a give them million.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

Activity: 462

I think they definitely do. It is like the early bird catches the worm mentality. They were the ones who first took the risk of investing on bitcoin, so we shouldn't be questioning whether they deserve it or not. We also need to respect that they did not do that easily, they've experience the same as we are experiencing right now.
Activity: 200
Be myselt
I think Bitcoin millioners deserve their wealth because it is legal to them that they invest in Bitcoin and earn money just to hold it until the price gets bigger and bigger
Yeah me too, i think they take the risks and now the risk gave them back profits. It's a normal rule.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
I think billionaires works for their wealth. Two cases, you cannot just have so much money when you don't have large amount of money in the first place or if you don't work hard to earn money. It is not just btc that made billionaires earn more money, it's also because of their investment and the works they do to gain profit, and so they deserve it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin millioners deserve their wealth because it is legal to them that they invest in Bitcoin and earn money just to hold it until the price gets bigger and bigger
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
If Bitcoin made them millionaires by now, then they deserve it! That only means that when Bitcoin has just started gaining attention in the world, they saw its potential or yet they just took the risk and invested a lot of their money into it. In result, it really paid-off, all their wait, their patience despite the volatility of Bitcoin's price and the fact that its price back then is not something to be proud of, so yeah! they really deserve what they are now.

Yes, that is true millionairs deserves the best to be millionair because they invest there wealth into bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If Bitcoin made them millionaires by now, then they deserve it! That only means that when Bitcoin has just started gaining attention in the world, they saw its potential or yet they just took the risk and invested a lot of their money into it. In result, it really paid-off, all their wait, their patience despite the volatility of Bitcoin's price and the fact that its price back then is not something to be proud of, so yeah! they really deserve what they are now.
And why not? Do we need to ask this question at all? Bitcoin is not illegal like weapons or drugs, people who are rich from bitcoin risked a lot, they believed in bitcoins before we didn't knew that bitcoin exist at all. I think bitcoin millionaires should be proud on their wealth, I wish to do same like they did, and I'm trying. Around me there is many people who say how bitcoin is one big scam, but I'm here spending time and energy, trading, gambling and why to not have luck and become rich one day, I'm not doing harm to anyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange

of course they deserve their wealth pioneered from below and now they are enjoying the results, all the rich here initially no one is instantly rich all need a process to become rich.
Activity: 322
They definitely deserve their wealth because they put extraordinary efforts just to earn it. They have been striving just to reach their dreams. Bitcoin was not taken for granted for them because they had all the patience in the world and they had exerted so much hard work just to earn big for themselves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Of course because they work hard to get or achieve their goals. All of us deserve what we receive in life especially if you have bitcoin now. But we need to thankful everyday.
Activity: 56
Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

I mean, why would you think that they don't deserve it. Even if they got it due to luck or some great twist of faith, you can't still say that it is unfair that they are rich and you are not. Many rich people out their fought tooth and nail to get to the point where they are now using what they have or their skills in the beginning. I think if you have the right mindset and if you invest all the time and effort to achieve it, then every person has a chance of becoming rich.

I am asking the question, that is, I want to know how people feel about the ones that got in with no particular technical knowledge nor really understanding Bitcoin and got very rich.

To be honest, i find the question amusing, if not annoyingly silly. I find the question a bit jealous in nature. I see a lot of people invest money in something they don't truly understand and get rich out of it. And that's really fine, isn't it? There's a lot of businessman all over the planet who does not have the vaguest idea on how the whole thing works out, all they really need to know is the potential of their money earning! So i'll say .. it's absolutely fair and okay!

And I'd also like to add that while there are people, businessmen, or whatever who got rich without truly understanding what they did and how it worked out, there are even more people who might have had better knowledge and understanding but which, nevertheless, still failed and ended up worse than when they set out on their business journey.

But these people rarely get mentioned.
Activity: 7
Well of course they deserve it do you think you can have millions in an instant? If there are lots who have gained lots in crypto world i think there are also lots that have been losing money in it. They have work hard on it, They are on a constant learning, researching and putting lots of time i have seen some with not much sleep even i myself But i am just a newbie but i know and i feel that all my efforts here will be worth it. I can see the crypto world will play a big part in the future of our society. So in everything you do loads on knowledge and information first added with hard work it will eventually become a success.
Pages:
Jump to: