Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 43. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ofcourse they do. We all know that BTC had many risks and they took it. The platform of cryptocurrency may not be the same as the ventures in business in the fiat world. But these people worked hard for it and had enough patience. If you would read about Warren Buffet, these people would have similar stories but not on investments on companies but in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
I think the better question would be 'are these millionaires skillful?'. To decide whether it's fair or not will be just an opinion. It doesn't matter. Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Of course its a fair situation.   Its like winning the lottery, if you don't play it, you have zero chance of winning.  The people who have made millions in bitcoin whether by luck or foresight could see in bitcoin what most couldn't see therefore, they either invested with fiat or somehow go into it and held on to their bitcoin to such point where it made them millions.  Those of us who have come to the game late can only wish that we adopted bitcoin early on, the fact that we didn't means there is a price to pay and that is "not being a bitcoin millionaire".  At least, not yet anyway. They deserve what they have IMHO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Why not ?
Whether it was a (great) bit of luck or a calculated move, they have taken a risk and won.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
If you think they do not deserve their wealth, you should have also invested with them a long time ago and see the balls and courage it takes to have been able to hold till today. At least they had the knowledge to be able to invest earlier and that is enough for anyone as far as I am concerned. I am not an early adopter, but the part I have taken in this community thus far and what I have learned in the process is something that someone who is going to be investing this year or being a part of this community later on will have to spend some time to garner and that is worth something.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Of course, risking their money into crypto is not a big deal even if you have no knowledge of it specially if you trust its potential of growing in the market of ICO. They just spend their extra money for their investment specially risk taker people that really make the market volatile.
All investment are risky, bitcoin millionaire are always taking risks, they do this to survive in the future. Also they are open minded in any business specially in crypto currency. They deserve wealth to continue the legacy with regards to crypto currencies, I know using of this crypto currency will continue and never die.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I believe so. Every one who believe in bitcoin and invest on it deserves to be rich, doesnt matter if they master the trading or pure luck (newbie in some sort). People invest also their time here and their trust knowing the possible wins or big loss. Maybe this is not hardwork that people in the office and doing office works or skilled workers using their brute strenght to earn but people just find a new way to earn online with some risk. So, we deserves to be rich.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
Of course, risking their money into crypto is not a big deal even if you have no knowledge of it specially if you trust its potential of growing in the market of ICO. They just spend their extra money for their investment specially risk taker people that really make the market volatile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Life is not fair, generally speaking. So, accept the idea, and congratulate the new millionaires. May be you'll be the next one! :-)
Activity: 158
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
It seems you are talking by envy. Of course they deserve their rich: may be they had intuition, may be the were lucky. So what? Good for them :-)
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Well, every one could win at the roulette, if he could make a bet AFTER the ball stopped...
Millionaires of today believed in bitcoin when nobody did, so of course they deserve to be rich.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Difinitely yes! Why would these people not deserve to be a millionaire. They are the people who actually persevere to Hold it until the moment. In addition they  were the one who truly and fully understand what really bitcoin is all about. With or without formal education with economy they still deserve what they have. For sure, they will learn about it in the long run. Its juat that the new millionaire come to know bitcoin earlier than us and thats what makes them deserve it.
Weather it is rich or not, weather it is beautiful/handsome or not, weather he is full of knowledge about crypto currencies and trading or not and weather he knows economics or not he deserves what he done! He deserves to become millionaire with crypto currencies because it is not only based on knowledge but also in Skills. There are many educated person now but still not yet millionaire until no but those who have skills and dedicated enough even though they are not educated person they will become millionaire.
Activity: 224
Yes, these investors deserve what they have now. They take the risk in investing in bitcoin early on, now they reap what they sow.
Activity: 252
We are all unique and we have our own way on how to become a millionaire. Even though we are not the same on how to become millionaire. Mostly in about bitcoin their are some become millionaire even though they dont have enough knowledge in economy or business.
Activity: 154
of course, they worked hard to earned it so why wouldn't they deserve it? unless if they earned it from spamming which I have no idea if possible.
Activity: 264

Well I think, ignorance is not an excuse, it is natural to those investors and rich people to staple themselves in higher state which where they are nowadays, and us , unknowledgeable enough people who were new here doesnt have the rights to accused them since its like indenpendent living mind your own business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Ofcourse yes, they put a large of faith into bitcoin and blockchain technology since this kind of technology is new and not yet tested before. It took several years for the normal people to know what bitcoin is and start investing and make the price of bitcoin soars high. For me, its just the prize of believing in an idea that can help others.
For me they deserve that wealth that they have specially for the early adapters of bitcoin since on 2009 they think that bitcoin is just a scam or hack by some certain programmer but as you know right now it is one of the most profitable crypto currency in the market today. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes of course they deserved it. And it is actually a fair situation as what you have said earlier. In this cryptocurrency world whoever, whatever you are and wherever you are from it doesn't matter as long as you have the idea or knowledge about it. They work for it for sure and they keep there coins for so many years and it's worth it. Just like what we are doing today with Altcoins  we buy, hold, and harvest. We did it because we want to become one of those early adoptors that are now the Bitcoin millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: