Pages:
Author

Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth? - page 45. (Read 3424 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
I do believe they deserve their wealth, they trusted this blockchain technology, no matter what. Bitcoin was said to be worthless in all the mainstream media until a time when those media addressed it properly. These early adopters still held on to bitcoins trusting what bitcoin can do. It's not pure luck, there's some math to it, some serious calculation and risk involved in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Yes of course they deserve it because they work hard for bitcoin.Everyone deserve to be a millionaire no one can stop it because dream is powerful to all people.Those who became a millionaire in bitcoin they deserve what they have now because of their knowledge in bitcoin.Do not be arrogant in it when are millionaire you might lose it all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

There was time when people use to do the gold rush because we had amazing abundance of Gold on the earth and people could just find it over the surface of land. Then they stacked it, they traded it and they became billionaire out of it, do they had knowledge of the economy or business? Oh surely I don't think that there was any concept like that but they still made fortune out of it.

Yes, bitcoin millioanires deserves it and you can earn money the way you want as long as it is not criminal way. It doesn't has got to do anything with the business or economy.

I mean a fruit seller sells his fruit and earns money, he doesn't need to have knowledge of the economy or business, what he need to know is the trade price of his fruits. Thats all.

Bitcoin is not different thing than this and anyone can earn from it.
Activity: 170
Earn with impressio.io
It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Yet it is, Not only those who has the knowledge have the right to become millionaires or rich, It is their right to invest his/her own money and the luck is in their side so they deserve what they have since they risk their money in early stage of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Life isn't fair. Get used to it. If you got in early enough and put enough effort for a small enough time then you have millions. If you got in later but worked your ass off you're probably still doing well. Newbies are taking less risk because Bitcoin is more mature so they have to pay more for them. It's like with stocks. When the company is new, it's risky. As it matures, it's less risky. At some point it becomes very stable.

I don't think anyone "deserves" to be a millionaire. So I guess no, they don't "deserve" it, but they are now and there's only more money to be made from here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Well if they can make money from bitcoin, moreover becomes millionare from it i think they're smart enough to understand about economy and such? Because bitcoin is not just all people to get rich easily. You need to be strategic, know when you can make profits from this, and also how to maximize your bitcoin profits.
There are many ways to be rich, you don't always need to be smart in economy or business, sometimes luck also interfere in the way. So i think they deserve it. Because it's their hard work too.
Everyone deserves what they have right now, please take note that we are the creators of our own action, and if we are wealthy now or still poor then it is our own fault not the government not the bitcoin because we are creating our own world and life, so think well in your every action.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well if they can make money from bitcoin, moreover becomes millionare from it i think they're smart enough to understand about economy and such? Because bitcoin is not just all people to get rich easily. You need to be strategic, know when you can make profits from this, and also how to maximize your bitcoin profits.
There are many ways to be rich, you don't always need to be smart in economy or business, sometimes luck also interfere in the way. So i think they deserve it. Because it's their hard work too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
On some points I think they deserve what they have right now considering that they have believed the concept of bitcoin earlier. They are the reason why bitcoin have never been out on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Who does not want to be a millionaire? If you want to always get rich rich, there are 2 important rules you should know in making Bitcoin investments.
When it comes to Bitcoin there are many reasons to believe that cryptocurrency has the power to create wealth. Even with a small amount, Bitcoin can make a person get rich
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Everyone deserves their wealth if they worked very hard of earning those money. Investing in bitcoin is very risky business that's why those people who became millionaires out of bitcoin really deserves it.
Activity: 129
They deserve it, it doesn't matter if they don't have knowledge about the economy nor in business. What matter is that, we all deserve to become wealthy. Because business can be learn. And it is impossible for someone to don't have any knowledge about their economy.
Activity: 104
We basically can't judge who deserve or don't deserve the wealth that they obtained. The world is unfair, and us giving negative comments about it won't change anything. It's best to focus on building our own wealth than compare ourselves with others.
Activity: 98

They took the risk and they deserve the gains!
Activity: 816
Merit: 133

Why wouldn't be fair? These people spend so much time and effort just to be successful in this industry. Bitcoin doesn't require you to be a professional or something, Cryptocurrencies can be understood by an individual if they really exert time and effort plus patience. Bitcoin is open for everybody to be honest, and Bitcoin didn't select these people to be millionaires so it definitely it's fair.

The amount of wealth a man posses is as a result of God's Blessing in the life of an individual.

How did God become part of it? (I'm a Christian but I don't get the point). A man makes his own destiny and has decided its own path. They don't wait for the perfect time hence they grab the time and make it perfect.

God can decide to bless any individual base on His will.

We are all equal in the eyes of God, God gives a man the opportunities but it's up to us if we are to grab it or not. If I were to base it on what you've said, He will not let any of his children be left out.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
of course they deserve it. every person in this world has a right whether they become millionaire on bitcoins or in thier local money. who are we to judge anyone wealth. if they become wealthy person is not a sin as long they don't do crime or any illegal against the law and in the eye of god. just be happy that they become rich. and on my side they will become my inspiration on life. being born as poor is not mistake but dying poor is our fault. cheers Smiley
Activity: 89
People who dabble in the crypto coin that have been fortunate enough and with the temerity to invest their money well enough to become wealthy by all means have every right to be deserving of their wealth. However there are several ways in being wealthy, in family,in health, in life, and in happiness. It does not take a pfat wallet to be be wealthy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Yes it's because they become millionaire because of bitcoin they are good in many kind about bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is risky, they invest high amount of money to gain million of profits so for me they deserve it.
There is no need to become  economist to become millioner there are lot of rich people who don't have any formal education . Your education will not guaranted succes as long as you dont use it wisely. But for the people who hold bitcoin for a long time who knows the principle behind its just a common sense.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Of course but it still depends. If they became millionaire on trading or holding bitcoin even before it goes boom then they do deserve it. But it was from a scam like they hack accounts, made scam ICO projects or airdrop, they don't deserve it at all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Yes it's because they become millionaire because of bitcoin they are good in many kind about bitcoin, we know that bitcoin is risky, they invest high amount of money to gain million of profits so for me they deserve it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

Yes it is.  Because they trusted and chose bitcoin.  Most of us here wants to be millionaire like them thats why we are here, earning bitcoins. They are our inspirations because they became millionaire because of bitcoins.  Maybe those poeple who doesnt deserve to be a millionaire are those people whos scamming other people.
Pages:
Jump to: