Pages:
Author

Topic: do ethereum compete with bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 1960 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:53:33 AM
Ether is the most favorable competitor for Bitcoin. If there is no Ether, then there will not be so many projects now. Many projects are improving the blockchain, which allows us to see good technical development goals. But in terms of community, it is still the best for Ether.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
Well if any altcoin will compete with bitcoin is an way, then it definitely should be ethereum but right now and in the nearest future is doesn't stand a chance.
Activity: 91
July 19, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
It may happen one day, but definitely not now. In general, I do not think that Bitcoin ha s real competitors. Its position is too strong.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
Ethereum isn't competing with bitcoin in my own opinion. Bitcoin is yet to have a good competition in the market and it will take quite a lot for a coin to be regarded as a competition to bitcoin. Ethereum in itself is another good coin, but nah, it's not a competition to bitcoin.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
July 17, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
They are totally different and they have so different uses. They are not in a position to compete each other. One day, Ethereum may pass Bitcoin's market cap though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
We can not say for sure, but this very long time. I think that in a couple of years I really can beat the bitcoin in this race.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
July 17, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
I don't think so, Ethereum actually helping BTC or cryptocurrency in general. Ethereum platform increases the demand for crypto because of its numerous amount of tokens indirectly increases the popularity of bitcoin and its price.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
as if it is in the second place and nearer to the bitcoin then compare to other coins,
maybe in future it may beat bitcoin
I think so. ethereum is currently the best altcoin. with all the abilities that can be done ethereum, it could be someday when bitcoin is dimming its popularity, ethereum that will replace the position of bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
the only one that will be able to beat the bitcoin will be the ethereum with its mass adoption by the population since it will be to implant the plasma in the network and the erc223 will be the new pattern of the trust tokens
Activity: 59
July 17, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
Ethereum is at this moment the only cryptocurrency that can compete with Bitcoin. It is a project of exceptional value, and its team is working very hard to improve it and develop it in the best way. I think that in the coming years it has the potential to reach and surpass even Bitcoin, becoming the new king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
I don't think that they are competitors. ETH compete with NEO, EOS, UBIQ and other platforms. BTC is like digital gold and USD for buying alts.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 16, 2018, 11:41:09 PM
in my mind, it will never happen and I also do not see ETH replacing bitcoin in the near future because ETH and bitcoin offer different services, using different platforms and besides having different goals and targets. maybe in the coming years, ETH has the potential to reach and even surpass Bitcoin, becoming the new king of cryptocurrency.

I think Ethereum is very different than Bitcoin, and is designed to be able to execute automated programs. The Ethereum currency is used to pay for those programs to be run. Ethereum is better organized than Bitcoin, and has a different type of Ecosystem. While Bitcoin has problems, it is not the perfect digital money. There's possibility that some other, better crypto-currency comes along and becomes bigger than Bitcoin. But in the total available market of currency transactions, Bitcoin’s portion is very small, It is entirely possible that a better version grows alongside Bitcoin, then exceeds it. For me they're not competing to each other but they're help each out, whatever problem of the other one solved by other one.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 11:11:04 PM
in my mind, it will never happen and I also do not see ETH replacing bitcoin in the near future because ETH and bitcoin offer different services, using different platforms and besides having different goals and targets. maybe in the coming years, ETH has the potential to reach and even surpass Bitcoin, becoming the new king of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
In a way yes.Both the ethereum and bitcoin have the capacity to compete with each other.With regards to their value is the number one reason.The other one is much more superior than the other one.But i think that they are both strong coins.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 09:28:36 PM
Right . Bitcoin is at the top but it does not have as much effect as ETH. So it will soon be caught up
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 09:27:14 PM
Yes now a days Ethereum is the more powerful crypto currency.But I think it's never beat bitcoin because Bitcoin is the more powerful than Ethereum.Bitcoin is the base crypto world . Bitcoin is the mother of crypto currency.
yes, bitcoin greatly dominates the price movement. but in the future anything can happen, in cryptocurrencies, the price changes cannot be guessed. so altcoin can compete at any time. which is altcoin that has increasingly sophisticated technology will be stronger and will be increasingly popular with ever-progressing technology. then the position of bitcoin may be in shear by altcoin. Ethereum is a coin that has that potential.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 09:20:24 PM
Not going to happen, because the dominance of Bitcoin is very high, and for the beginner was first to know is not Ethereum but Bitcoin.

So Bitcoin is the parent of all Altcoin, trust me!
because every bit increases Bitcoin altcoins up and Bitcoin down then Altcoins also come down.
Activity: 31
July 16, 2018, 09:16:11 PM
I guess we can see a competition in the ranking of coins. But I don't see a comparison between them. They are different coins and they have different characteristics. Ethereum is still building its name in the market, and Bitcoin did the job already.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:11:26 PM
in the end, those cash are absolutely different of their structure. can not compete with every different immediately? if we communicate approximately what coin will take 1 vicinity within the destiny, then it's far truly bitcoin. to date, no 1 coin can't compete with it without delay.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
July 16, 2018, 06:27:07 PM
I think that the current order is the closest to the flow for a long time
Bitcoin is the currencies king
Eth is a viceroy
I think this is in the market's interest because Bitcoin is the most famous and common
And the rise of a currency above it will shake the market especially among beginners
Bitcoin has a big role to play to the end and then everything is available
Pages:
Jump to: