Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 62. (Read 170803 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
February 25, 2015, 10:02:37 PM
Obviously some girls do use bitcoin.  What a question.  Roll Eyes  It may only be a handful but they are out there.  Trust me on this one.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 25, 2015, 09:52:04 PM
^^^^^^^
where the bithoes at??
i just lubed up my coinhole  Tongue Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2015, 08:58:13 PM
The only females I see there are the hired booth bunnies that are supposed to show their tits and look pretty.

Lets hope they get into Bitcoin. They can be real good ambassadors of Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
February 25, 2015, 04:22:39 PM
ITT: Girls do not use bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 25, 2015, 04:21:29 PM
Interesting view points on this thread.  I was always on the thought that of course every sex, race, and anything else uses technology and Bitcoin.  I am sure there are more dominate uses for men than women in Bitcoin but it would be interesting to see how much that gap is.

this was studied twice that i know of. in 2011 it was 96% male, in 2013 it dropped to 92% male. source = i don't remember.

Would be great to see some actual data as well, thanks for the information on that though, I will dig around and see what I can come up with.

I was wondering about Bitcoin "Gender gap" the other day and found this demographics survey: http://simulacrum.cc/2013/03/04/the-demographics-of-bitcoin-part-1-updated/
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 25, 2015, 03:51:28 PM
Interesting view points on this thread.  I was always on the thought that of course every sex, race, and anything else uses technology and Bitcoin.  I am sure there are more dominate uses for men than women in Bitcoin but it would be interesting to see how much that gap is.

this was studied twice that i know of. in 2011 it was 96% male, in 2013 it dropped to 92% male. source = i don't remember.

Would be great to see some actual data as well, thanks for the information on that though, I will dig around and see what I can come up with.

There were survey results for dogecoin and bitcoin here, but the the link to the results is gone. But this post (pasted below) discusses the stats, "Sausage-party" meaning way more guys than girls, but there were more girls recently, and this was months back, I'm sure there are even more now.

Thanks for the survey
Recalled seeing this a few days ago as well it was interesting to see the newer sample data
And haha doge won the sample size on this one
(Lol Sausage party but it's a bit better than last time recalls 2-3% average)
That grew to 10-15% so relative progress.

Activity: 131
Merit: 19
Krypton
February 25, 2015, 03:38:17 PM
I am a girl, I use bitcoins  Roll Eyes

what do you buy?
Activity: 784
February 25, 2015, 02:54:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 25, 2015, 02:14:50 PM
Nice to see the progression in this thread. It's also like asking if girls use the internet like boys. Of course, like boys, some, if not many girls use bitcoin too. Let's put it in to perspective: majority of gamers are comprised of boys, but time to time we see girl gamers (and some of those girl gamers are too damn good).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 25, 2015, 02:07:39 PM
Im looking for the bitcoin hoes. Where the hoes at?? Kiss
Activity: 448
February 25, 2015, 11:43:41 AM
Girls are human too , what's big about them using BTC?
Q7
Activity: 448
February 25, 2015, 07:17:23 AM
The only girl within my circle of network who probably know about bitcoin is a cousin of mine. Even though she knew about it but overall she seems uninterested when the guys in a group were chatting on how cool it is about using bitcoin. The common answer which I got was "why need bitcoin, when you can also pay in fiat".  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 25, 2015, 06:37:47 AM

This studies may be true.
My wife never used BTC.
Other women around me also, so this can prove statistic above that probably only 4 or 8 % of women using BTC.
More interesting research will be to discover what is the reason for it.
Activity: 415
February 25, 2015, 04:37:13 AM
But can they poo too? Huh
Activity: 256
February 24, 2015, 05:55:37 PM
hmmm , womans use Bitcoin sure , why ? Bitcoin they got scammed alot of people who will pay them online via bitcoin ,,,
But If they spend them online don't think so  Grin.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
February 24, 2015, 05:25:35 PM

Activity: 784
February 24, 2015, 01:58:37 PM
Activity: 462
February 24, 2015, 01:51:23 PM
No. I have never seen a female bitcoiner. Ever.
How many bitcoiners have you actually seen ?

I go to Bitcoin conferences all the time. The only females I see there are the hired booth bunnies that are supposed to show their tits and look pretty. There was one woman I met that had Bruno on a leash at the Las Vegas conference. She was really into Bitcoin but that's the only one I know of.

This Bruno?

Yeah that's him and that's the girl I talked to about Bitcoin. My wife was with me at that conference and met Bruno. After that meeting she told me that I just proved to her that all of my "internet buddies" were weird freaks just like she suspected. LOL

Lol! i really hope you are kidding
Though i really don't know why is a girl bitcoiner big deal?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
February 24, 2015, 10:48:10 AM

I go to Bitcoin conferences all the time. The only females I see there are the hired booth bunnies that are supposed to show their tits and look pretty. There was one woman I met that had Bruno on a leash at the Las Vegas conference. She was really into Bitcoin but that's the only one I know of.

This Bruno?

Yeah that's him and that's the girl I talked to about Bitcoin. My wife was with me at that conference and met Bruno. After that meeting she told me that I just proved to her that all of my "internet buddies" were weird freaks just like she suspected. LOL
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
February 24, 2015, 10:41:25 AM

This Bruno?

Pages:
Jump to: