Pages:
Author

Topic: Do girls use Bitcoin ? - page 94. (Read 170803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2013, 12:03:43 PM
I'm not fat! >_< *cries in corner*
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 25, 2013, 12:00:19 PM
and here they are, stinky bearded fat IT MALE monkeys...oh my, I wish you were all girls, seriously   Lips sealed
Activity: 125
July 25, 2013, 09:58:02 AM
My girlfriend own a small amount of btc... but thats because I gave it to her so she would be more interested when I always watched the current price Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
July 25, 2013, 09:51:10 AM
wow, is that avatar picture really you? I wish that 80% of this forum was made of girls like you. Much better than all of this fat, stinky, bearded, IT, male monkeys...just saying...LOve U  Kiss

Uh oh, we lost juca.  He has locked himself in the room fapping to chipug's avatar! Cheesy

Is it even possible to be sexually aroused by some random low res picture of someone's face?

You must be born after the advent of 28.8k modems. Otherwise you'd know the answer to that.

scrath the resolution part, keyword is FACE

Yes. Exactly. Loading pictures over the internet was so slow, by the time you finally saw the first 10 % of the picture, usually containing the face, you were already done with your fappage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 25, 2013, 09:19:59 AM
I think a pretty face can be arousing...

Undecided
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
July 25, 2013, 09:18:37 AM
wow, is that avatar picture really you? I wish that 80% of this forum was made of girls like you. Much better than all of this fat, stinky, bearded, IT, male monkeys...just saying...LOve U  Kiss

Uh oh, we lost juca.  He has locked himself in the room fapping to chipug's avatar! Cheesy

Is it even possible to be sexually aroused by some random low res picture of someone's face?

You must be born after the advent of 28.8k modems. Otherwise you'd know the answer to that.

scrath the resolution part, keyword is FACE
July 25, 2013, 09:06:47 AM

July 25, 2013, 09:04:48 AM

July 25, 2013, 09:03:30 AM
wow, is that avatar picture really you? I wish that 80% of this forum was made of girls like you.

Wait, you can make forums out of girls?

OMG, SMF is people! SMF IS PEOPLE!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 25, 2013, 08:51:36 AM

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
July 25, 2013, 07:36:13 AM
Boys mine coins, girls bake coins.

[...] images of male football players / female cheerleaders, male pilots / female stewardesses omitted [...]
That's the most sexist thing I've ever seen.

That's actually telling a lot more about yourself than you'd probably expect.

Why is it that you regard those comparisons as sexist?

Because you value cookie baking less than mining?
Because you value cheerleading less than playing football?
Because you value stewarding less than piloting?

Girls and boys are different. That's a fact.
They share common interests but they also tend to have diverging ones.
It is no more sexist to point out those differences than it is to point out that summer is sunnier in California than in Alaska.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
July 25, 2013, 05:45:52 AM
My girlfriend convert all her money in BTC and make investment with me.
Activity: 182
Hodl regularly and often!
July 25, 2013, 05:44:06 AM
Why wouldn't they? Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
July 25, 2013, 05:25:13 AM
Of course they don't. I only grew an interest in bitcoins when I started taking testosterone for over a year. It was quite uncanny. What kind of dumbass question is this?

What's a girl?  Huh
* chipug sighs
greyhawk ... I drew you another picture:
wow, is that avatar picture really you? I wish that 80% of this forum was made of girls like you. Much better than all of this fat, stinky, bearded, IT, male monkeys...just saying...LOve U  Kiss

Activity: 658
July 25, 2013, 05:16:08 AM
in regards to gender relations, I have been very fortunate and have met great interesting intelligent people in the bitcoin community, mostly men at this stage.

I probably have selected blindness towards sexism and other not very nice stuff.

I find the whole crypto currency concepts and ideas so Paradigm shifting.
July 25, 2013, 04:44:19 AM
sure, camwhores accept bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
July 25, 2013, 04:41:15 AM
I agree that there is sexism that needs to stop, but I can understand why the guys here are doing it. In our Bitcoin outreach, we often run into girls who roll their eyes and say things like, "It's a stupid boy thing," or "It's a nerdy thing." Some male Bitcoiners feel put down and stereotyped by the women, probably with a tinge of emotional rejection (for the single guys having trouble, which is very common), and they release their frustration on the Internet.
Activity: 238
bitbitcoins.com
July 25, 2013, 04:08:17 AM
I'm a girl and a mum of two. (working out how I can pay thier pocketmoney in cryptocurrency) Smiley

bitcoin is for all!
good point ! keep up on Bitcoin
Activity: 658
July 25, 2013, 03:57:30 AM
I'm a girl and a mum of two. (working out how I can pay thier pocketmoney in cryptocurrency) Smiley

bitcoin is for all!

I've created paper wallets for each of our kids and just transfer a bit to them each week from mining profits.

brilliant daemondazz, that is a great idea paper wallets for the kids. from mining profits too. the great thing about that is they will be curious about how they came to be and you can explain mining to them.

not is there a wallet that does direct debits faculty or pushes sa percentage of bitcoin onwards?
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
July 25, 2013, 02:39:30 AM
I realize much of the thread is joking, but that doesn't justify this outrageous sexism.

Yes, women use Bitcoin. Yes, they are sufficiently tech-savvy to do it. If you look at this thread, you will find that over 7% of users on this forum are female. It is irresponsible to denounce almost 50% of the world population in this way.

If there's a reason that fewer women frequent these forums than men, it is because of the hostile environment. BitcoinTalk is not Saudi Arabia. We are not to stereotype any gender, profession, race, or location. What is Bitcoin about? Decentralization. Money in the hands of the people—all people.

Women are integral parts of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Lindsay Holland is the assistant director of the Bitcoin Foundation. All top Bitcoin companies, including the former BitInstant, BFL, Mt. Gox, BitPay, etc., employ women. A woman owns the eminent Bitcoin stock exchange and options market, MPOE/MPEX. Bitcoin would not nearly be where it is now had not been for the tireless work and support of women. This fact must be respected, not dismissed. The stereotyping in this thread is simply unacceptable.

Thanks for the first reasonable post in a thread consisting of slurs.
Pages:
Jump to: