Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 108. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 03:29:29 AM
there is a good future when we talk about alts it is better for you to hold some part and sell if the price for you is good enough , maybe it is better you sell 50% of your earnings and then the other 50 % this is for your saving purposes , but also you should be aware when price is concern you should know also the purpose of the coin if it will lead in the near future .
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
March 07, 2018, 03:28:14 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
It is difficult to say when the bitcoin price is tising or dropping. We only got shock for the news that we read everyday. Sometimes we got happy because he price is rising and sometines got sad because of dropping low .you don't need to sell all you altcoin s because few altcoins are good now.just wait for the right time
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 07, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
It is probably worst time to dump your coins, bitcoin or any other altcoins. I strongly support holding in these dark days as we will reach satisfying results later this spring to summer time. Crypto will be better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 07, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
There are a lot of promising ICO today. I would probably say that now almost everything is promising, of course many will not agree, but generally speaking, now is a very good time for the purchase. Although they say that there will be another big correction.
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 03:22:15 AM
Of course not man. While Btc increases %10, alts will increases more than that
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:20:28 AM
You should never keep all of your investment in any one coin. No need to sell all your alt. Otherwise, you can lose everything.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
Good day,
Try not to move your investments from one coin to another when the market is unsure and disturbed. People see a bit rise in bitcoin and jump on it and the next days we know that it even feel down more as it was previously. Currently the market is quite unsteady, so I will suggest to let your investments be in the coins that they are in currently. You wont be able to catch either train if you keep on jumping from one to another.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 02:55:17 AM
I think within this year bitcoin will touch $20k or more and i think you should sell your alts and buy more bitcoin as much as you can. Buy more bitcoin and hold it for get a huge profit.

Well, yes, but bitcoin is pretty expensive. This is why I think investing in the said altcoins make sense and who's to say that they might not 10x during the year as well?
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 07, 2018, 02:43:57 AM
I think it's better not to sell, sell now - most likely lose, just wait, I think they will gain strength with time
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
I think within this year bitcoin will touch $20k or more and i think you should sell your alts and buy more bitcoin as much as you can. Buy more bitcoin and hold it for get a huge profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
I don't think that its wise to sell your altcoins at a loss. Its better to hold on to your coins and sell for a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 06, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
Good day,
When prices increase BTC prices of the altcoin will also increase. May even increase by 30-100% so you should keep altcoin

This rule works but not always. For example, the price of the Ethereum fluctuates less, and there are a couple of not very noticeable coins that are shot and well added in price.
Ethereum does fluctuate much less than Bitcoin. The price is moving from $800.00 to $900.00 every other week or so.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
Good day,
When prices increase BTC prices of the altcoin will also increase. May even increase by 30-100% so you should keep altcoin

This rule works but not always. For example, the price of the Ethereum fluctuates less, and there are a couple of not very noticeable coins that are shot and well added in price.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
March 06, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
If that strategy will make your investments secured, then do it. But long term holding is a much secured way for your investments specially at this rate of trading, OMG! It's hard to guess the proper movement of the altcoin's prices.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 06, 2018, 03:08:39 PM
So what  will say: if you have a bag of investment's - maybe upu will decide save all ib BTC, because bitcoin dictates rules for all least coins
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 06, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Good day,
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
No, just wait for Bitcoin to get stable because thats when alts pump. Historically alts pump when bitcoin becomes stable and dump when Bitcoin is pumping. You need to follow the HODL strategy and have some patience in the crypto world.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
You can buy some Bitcoin.Selling all of your altcoins does not make sense because with their help you can earn much more.While bitcoin does x2, some alt can do x10.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 06, 2018, 02:20:00 PM
Currently it is good to sell Bitcoin and buy other coins whose value is increasing at high rate like Ethereum and Ripple. Bitcoin will take some time to reach up to 20k USD mark. So you can do one thing, currently invest your money in coins like ripple and etherum and when the value of Bitcoin starts increasing then sell your those coins and buy Bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 06, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
Now the market is pushing the weak.
I was like this in the summer. Then in the autumn I very much regretted the sale of altcoyins.
By the autumn, I was only able to get my money back. But, if I did not sell and then did not do anything for several months, I could earn a lot more
Jump to: