Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 11. (Read 10301 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 02:35:28 AM
No because you are going to make the whales happier because you are making the prices of those altcoins cheap for them. Don't believe in the stop-loss process because it is just made to deceive you so you'll become the loser in the end.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:11:50 PM
I think this year BTC will be the most profitable coin and so I think it's better to sell other altcoins and buy BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 07:01:44 PM
it depends on what kind of coins you have, if you have tokens that have already fallen 5-10 times, then selling them is meaningless, if you have good coins, then you do not need to sell them)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 06:00:06 PM
Now you do not need to sell the crypto currency, the market is now below, all coins will soon grow, then sell
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
August 05, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
Don't sell alts because it's dip now. Wait for highs and sell on highs to earn profits, only patience is the key to success in trading!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin. It will reach back to $10k and more soon. Sell altcoins if you are not in a loss.
But when do you think that bitcoin will reach this price? Is it still possible in near 3 months? I think that this year could be still a good year for crypto but i am looking forward your opinion.
Activity: 280
August 05, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
Good day,
I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin. It will reach back to $10k and more soon. Sell altcoins if you are not in a loss.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
Even i am thinking the same i am selling some of my altcoins which i really think its a pump or small time rise remaining coins i am keeping for the future which value will increase for sure because of working product.

Even using bitcoins solely as an investment can turn bad. You do not know what the money came to you for: it could be a criminal money laundered. Special services can accuse you of illegal banking activities, harboring taxes, financing of terrorism.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 04, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
We should have sold them 5-6 months ago, this prices are cheapest prices almost every altcoin so I dont recommend for selling altcoins now, unfortunately just will wait still.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Good day,
I don't think you need to sell all the Altcoins that you have. You don't need to just focus on one coin. There are so many Altcoins that have good prospects for the future. So you must still hold an Altcoin that has a future.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
At the moment, the market is going down, so investing in alternative coins is very dangerous. I have sold almost all of my investment portfolio and look forward to a good time to buy.
Activity: 238
August 04, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
if you are still holding them now, no need to sell them.
they worth nearly nothing right now.
the ones that are holding can hold for 6 more months to break even maybe?
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
Keep something for long-term and keep your btc free also. Anything is possible in trading. You must have a diversified portfolio. React according to the market situation. Try to understand that trading is not just the name of buying and selling.
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
You can risk and sell coins to buy BTC later, but it seems to me that this is a bad idea and it is better to hold these coins.
Activity: 198
August 03, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
no you sholdnt because invest in altcoins and bitcoin requir long time so if youre not patient you will never make profit Wink
Activity: 151
August 03, 2018, 04:15:03 AM
I also wouldn't sell all of my altcoins. Everytime BTC goes up, you can see that immediately after that, altcoins are going up even more.

Look at your portfolio, spread it wisely and - if you can - buy some more BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
I prefer to keep all my crypto money in alt coins. I am sure that Bitcoin is a good option for a long-term investment, but i guess that in the short-term you can find something more interesting an with bigger potential.
Well for me that is a good plan because that's the thing I am doing up until now but it is also good to left some of your funds in BTC like 20%-30% of your portfolio so when the market go deep like this moment you could go easily with short trade, buy the dip then sell when pump. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
August 03, 2018, 03:56:22 AM
Of course, you sell Altcoin must wait for Bitcoin its value goes up.
The Exchange currently has not been stable, the value of the coin up and down very quickly.
But when you invest in Bitcoin you must save them in the long run.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 01:18:04 AM
I think you don't have to sell all of your altcoins, because rising and falling prices are part of fluctuations, and this is only temporary,
but if you are afraid of or not wanting loss, I suggest you can sell and transfer you investments to BTC or ETH,

I do believe that the value of Bitcoin will cross the $20000 value in future because we have the rising trend since the advent of the last month and looks like it will keep on going even in August. But it does not imply that you should sell all your altcoin and buy Bitcoin. You should rather have all of them in your portfolio which usually give away huge money. Better keep some of good altcoin like ETH and Litecoin and if possible, increase your investment in Bitcoin as well. The boom is soon.
Activity: 262
August 03, 2018, 12:24:34 AM
tl;dr Don't sell.

Crypto is going to stay for good. Unless you are in for short term profit (which you shouldn't). There will be multiple crypto that will flourish in the future to form the big crypto ecosystem. So if the alt coins that you invested in have good and reputable developers behind it, you should continue to hodl and wait until the winter is over.

Sometimes when you accidentally need a money you make decisions to sell your coin even though you know that it can be the reason for the lost of your money. Sadly but this is really happen to others.
Pages:
Jump to: