Pages:
Author

Topic: Do I need to sell all alts? - page 89. (Read 10327 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
according to my way of thinking, it really depends on you but my advice is you need to sell your altcoin investment, to benefit from the bitcoin price increase and there are some altcoins actually have the potential to raise prices this year so altcoin holds it.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 14, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
It's tempting i understand you, you missed your previous ride in which bitcoin went 18k while previously you have trade all your btc to alts and see they fall over alt/btc satoshi value but i believe the hype is over in which alts would get their gains as focuses are on what alts could deliver rather just bitcoin, many see bitcoin's competitor would achieve the same status as BTC gradually, i would say selling 50% of your alts if bitcoin was picking up its bullish trend again, but it will be difficult to achieve another 100% again though.

Actually, I would find it strange that OP is asking this question NOW when the tide seems to finally be turning,,, for the first time in months, we are feeling optimism spread throughout the market. When was the last time Bitcoin moved so much AND held the volume AND price?

I can understand the temptation a few weeks ago, worried if things would get worse. But now, now is when you should hold even tighter. The bulls are in sight, not here yet, but coming. Just wait!
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 04:15:56 AM
no we dont need to sell all altcoins now,,bacause of the market,,if we sell all we have now the profit will not be substantial as we are expecting
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
If you feel that the viola is dying and soon the price of it will fall, then yes you need to sell
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
April 14, 2018, 04:10:38 AM
It's tempting i understand you, you missed your previous ride in which bitcoin went 18k while previously you have trade all your btc to alts and see they fall over alt/btc satoshi value but i believe the hype is over in which alts would get their gains as focuses are on what alts could deliver rather just bitcoin, many see bitcoin's competitor would achieve the same status as BTC gradually, i would say selling 50% of your alts if bitcoin was picking up its bullish trend again, but it will be difficult to achieve another 100% again though.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 14, 2018, 04:09:14 AM
Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
In my opinion, I suggest that don't sell your altcoins because most altcoins have a potential, maybe better to buy some bitcoin today because I think we have a good price of bitcoin to invest right now. There is always a possibility that bitcoin will reach $20k again, and let's just be patient and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
I want to say, it all depends on how comfortable you are holding altcoin rather than turning it into bitcoin. If you need to sell your altcoin investment, to benefit from the bitcoin price increase and there are some altcoin actually have the potential to raise prices this year so altcoin holds it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:53:25 AM
There are many promising project , I would say that almost everything is hopeful now. Of course, many people will not agree, but in general, hold is the best investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
Bro hodl more and more do not need to sell now , what is the point to sell now? you will loss profit only if you will sell now .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:47:32 AM
You do not need to sell all the coins, but of course you can get rid of those projects that you do not believe. It is not necessary to be naive and to wait x100 by the end of year, on marginal coins.                  
Activity: 144
April 13, 2018, 12:45:46 AM
Holding your altcoins is likewise something to be thankful for on the off chance that you don't have enough funding to contribute on bitcoins. Bitcoin and altcoin are both productive and your capital will tell on where you ought to contribute so you can undoubtedly scale how much benefit you will going to acquire to settle on which coin you will spend your cash.
Activity: 165
April 13, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
Just a Bitcoin price increase does not mean all Altcoin drops at the end of the year, as most Altcoin lose value when Bitcoin will jump but there are also some that increase Altcoin's price which is well-deserved.
Activity: 175
April 13, 2018, 12:09:07 AM
It is better to divide you investment in different coins to reduce the huge risk of your loss. Maybe you can sell some of your alts to get bitcoin, its not wrong but if you feel its right to do, then do it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
April 13, 2018, 12:01:56 AM
It's very simple, if you need money soon then you can sell all the tokens you have.
however, if you have the desire to profit then you should be able to predict which token you should maintain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 11:56:35 PM
in the near future, i think NO. but in the long term i believe btc will rise.
so, you dont sell your alts to buy btc. you're better to hold until you got profit
Activity: 66
April 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
You do not need to sell all alts that you have. If you want to hold some bitcoin then sell alts that might will ended bad price then buy bitcoin. Bitcoin are always been better than alts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
All the price of alts now is recovering. it will be a total lost. if you sell all now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:12:50 PM
No. Please dont sell.
Activity: 31
April 12, 2018, 04:42:54 PM
Theres a good chance that the alts will go up too, so it would be like robbing peter to pay paul.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 04:37:54 PM
if you are satisfied with the price then sell. on that I strongly doubt, now the entire market well fell . Personally, I'm at a loss do not sell to or lower than the ico don't see the point ?? wait soon all will be restored.
Pages:
Jump to: