Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 14. (Read 5008 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 04:50:01 PM
Mistakes are part of life and mistake makes one learn from it,mistake are bound to be made irrespective of your smartness, learning from mustake is what what keep us going,that it's in business and social life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
https://gptverse.art/
May 22, 2019, 04:41:38 PM
why scared? if we are already here, of course whatever it is that we think is true we also have to do it. doubts that will make big losses and initial failures that will bring us new knowledge that we don't know yet. so don't be afraid to make mistakes if we think it's true.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 22, 2019, 04:07:55 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

If We want to become a successful traders in crypto, We shouldn't afraid for the possible mistakes we are going to face in the future. Mistakes is part of the success those people who want to be successful here in this field of business. And I added failures also is part of our success too.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 22, 2019, 03:44:40 PM
It seems to me that it is better to make a mistake once and understand what is happening and how.  What are all their lives afraid to do something and not get a cent from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 22, 2019, 03:40:41 PM
Errors in the cryptocurrency market will help you in the beginning to understand and understand the structure of the market and the processes occurring on it.
I made mistakes more than once, but they taught me to get better and not despair over trifles.
If you do work on your mistakes, you will find success.
Activity: 509
May 22, 2019, 03:25:20 PM
I agree.  Mistakes are precisely that bitter experience that will give you much more than money.  You one mistake now can bring a lot of money later.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 22, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
Yes. Never be afraid to make mistakes in life. Mistakes are bound to happen and this shapens us for better. You can't control it but the most important thing is that never repeat the mistakes you once made again else its repetition.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 22, 2019, 03:21:19 PM
If you want not to be afraid of your mistakes you should take all your risks in consideration and make sure you don't use your last money
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
May 20, 2019, 12:07:00 AM
Due to market' volatility, it's impossible to avoid the mistakes in crypto.

However,  some rules work, no matter what.  BTC leads, alts follow. If you want relative stability, then BTC is the best bet, but whenever BTC takes a breather then the alts rise, which we saw last week.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 19, 2019, 11:54:55 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

That is correct, but make sure you just commit one or two mistakes for the same event because, all of our mistakes are not meant to be forever a mistake, but to correct it and do the things right after we learn the lesson that we can gather from these errors. Another thing is to share our learning to others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 19, 2019, 08:52:49 PM
Mistakes are bound to happen and once they come, lessons must be learned from them in order not to repeat. In crypto, precautionary measures must be taken especially when it comes to crypto investment. Investors are required to do their own extensive researches into projects before investing in them because not all the projects are authentic or are capable of surviving.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

This is right. Actually, perfection is a bad thing for me because once you failed, the burden that you feel will be a lot more unlike if you are already committing mistakes in the past. It's like failure and mistakes should be a daily part of life because this is where you learn and learning is everything.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 07, 2019, 01:43:51 AM
The risk of a noble cause. Who does not risk that will not achieve victory. These expressions are applicable both in everyday life and in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. There are no victories without defeats. You need to clearly realize what the mistakes we have made this an invaluable experience and teaching.

We all here are risk takers, but we don't take this risk without expecting a good risk.
We called this a calculated risk, crypto has full of potential so a smart investor will surely not gonna let this opportunity pass.
Early investors has bigger chance to enjoy the success and we are considered early investors now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May 07, 2019, 01:13:06 AM
The risk of a noble cause. Who does not risk that will not achieve victory. These expressions are applicable both in everyday life and in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. There are no victories without defeats. You need to clearly realize what the mistakes we have made this an invaluable experience and teaching.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
May 07, 2019, 12:41:02 AM
not all things are easy to do and accept a bitter reality, I think if you just talk of course everything feels easy but if you do it it's a very difficult thing I think especially facing a very large loss of course it makes stress
of course it will cause a pressure on their soul, but for stress and not learning from experience and choosing to fall on the same mistakes I think that is a very stupid choice.

for a trader to make mistakes is a natural thing because then we can improve the strategy we will do to minimize the risk of further losses. if we can easily experience stress because we have felt the losses that occur, you should have to go to stop the cryptocurrency trade and never come back again, because before you can do cryptocurrency trading of course we must be able to bear all the risks that will be faced
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 05, 2019, 10:03:00 AM
I think that mistakes are normal and it seems to me that people in general are such creatures who are obliged to make big mistakes, because when people learn they should understand that they will make mistakes. Perhaps this is a necessary measure.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 05, 2019, 08:42:12 AM
mistakes are inevitable, especially when you are learning something new. through mistakes you will be able to figure out what works and doesn't. with time, you tend to speed up the learning process.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
May 04, 2019, 08:11:19 PM
Mistake is a normal thing might happened to us, when we got a pick it could be turn in good and bad. Just accept whatever get done because its our choice not made by others. Just learn from that mistake to be more precise and have high win percentage
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 23, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
That's why, to reduce the mistakes, sometimes, you need to avoid things that caused you to be afraid with. So, I just recommending you to not to invest.
I agree with you.
But investing in cryptocurrency can be a good way to make money.
Therefore, sometimes you have to take risks and make mistakes that can lead you to panic.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
April 23, 2019, 01:32:43 PM
Fear is always part of human life and most especially the fear of failure have made so many individuals not to even try, well I have good news for all of us its not bad to fail but it bad to remain a failure. If you invested in any project before and it sims you failed due to circumstances you can not control don't blame your self too much you have to move on and keep trying.
Making the same mistakes again is a huge sin,if you find your invested projects going to lose its value then better try to minimize the losses then go for complete loss.

LOL. What kind of sin are you talking about? Investing has a zero associated with the religion and investors are thinking differently than ordinary people. Investment decisions are risky decisions and only strong risk managers are able to manipulate it. 
Pages:
Jump to: