Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 13. (Read 5008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2019, 09:31:55 AM
My father always told me that anyone who was afraid of losing would never be a winner. I believe that to be afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies or something else, it means to be a loser in advance. If you do not make mistakes, then you will never learn anything. Mistakes should give you motivation to achieve your goal.

Mistake is something we have to avoid as much as possible, but we also have to be prepared to accept it if mistake have already occurred. And with mistakes, we can learn to make better decisions. In crypto currency trading, which is very volatile, mistake is a common thing that happens.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 29, 2019, 09:25:21 AM
Mistakes in trading must have been experienced by everyone, because it is not possible to trade profitably, because surely a time will suffer losses, but we can learn from our mistakes why it can

Sometimes it is not always possible to accurately identify the error, and it is much more difficult to correct your future strategy so that this error would not only not repeat itself, but would not entail new ones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 29, 2019, 09:24:31 AM
Nobody is perfect and you are going to make mistakes in the future. The only thing is, how you handle these mistakes, because if you are able to learn from them, you can avoid doing the same in the future and multiply your profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 29, 2019, 09:19:47 AM
I agree.  Mistakes are precisely that bitter experience that will give you much more than money.  You one mistake now can bring a lot of money later.
This is especially true of the crypto market , here you need to learn and learn , and in the future to avoid those mistakes that were made , I think it's normal to make mistakes !
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
May 29, 2019, 08:24:49 AM
Mistakes in trading must have been experienced by everyone, because it is not possible to trade profitably, because surely a time will suffer losses, but we can learn from our mistakes why it can
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 08:09:59 AM
Sounds great. Will definitely need to read more about the project, cause so far looks very attractive! Sounds amazing, thanks for clarification

Yep, you definitely have to google them and read more! And they are very widely discussed these days Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
May 29, 2019, 08:07:08 AM
They firmly believe that the real large scale is that everyone can participate in mining, and the total cost of network maintenance can be reduced as much as possible. Therefore, they propose a more energy-saving and environmental friendly, safe and anti-hacking cryptocurrency. And this is what I really love and find pretty advanced

Sounds great. Will definitely need to read more about the project, cause so far looks very attractive! Sounds amazing, thanks for clarification
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
May 29, 2019, 08:06:33 AM
Fear is the ruthless enemies of the minds and fear easily gives birth to failure ,instead of putting your fear aside or ignoring your fear just be brave and face your worst fear this way you won't be scared of failure
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 29, 2019, 07:59:33 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Basically fear is a natural thing ... because we are afraid of loss and fear of fraud ... because fear is a form of alertness to the negative things that we might receive in the cryptocurency world ... but we must also be able to believe that failure today is the key to success in the future ... because all the things we do have risks ...
It's natural in the sense that you aren't sure from what you are doing, but if you able to overcome and take the risk even you commit mistakes you will
learned how to judge much better in your next attempt, as step by step basis you'll learn how to make this fear to be your inspirations to create confidence
and build a strong position from decisioning a serious matters especially with your investment journey.
May 29, 2019, 07:59:08 AM
Hmm, sounds very innovative and attractive so far. And what will make them different and unique? Just a few points, if possible

They firmly believe that the real large scale is that everyone can participate in mining, and the total cost of network maintenance can be reduced as much as possible. Therefore, they propose a more energy-saving and environmental friendly, safe and anti-hacking cryptocurrency. And this is what I really love and find pretty advanced
May 29, 2019, 07:58:09 AM
Sure, of course! In few words, The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society

Hmm, sounds very innovative and attractive so far. And what will make them different and unique? Just a few points, if possible
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 29, 2019, 07:52:12 AM
My father always told me that anyone who was afraid of losing would never be a winner. I believe that to be afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies or something else, it means to be a loser in advance. If you do not make mistakes, then you will never learn anything. Mistakes should give you motivation to achieve your goal.
May 29, 2019, 07:46:55 AM
Nice to meet you! To tell the truth, I haven't. Can you tell me more about what they are bringing please?

Sure, of course! In few words, The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society
May 29, 2019, 07:44:50 AM
That's a great question. As for me, I usually just follow the recommendations, yes. However, you know, there are some projects I explore serving the Web. Have you heard of Volume Network, for example?

Nice to meet you! To tell the truth, I haven't. Can you tell me more about what they are bringing please?
May 29, 2019, 07:38:34 AM
This is absolutely true. Mistakes are more than OK, especially when we are in search of valuable projects with innovative ideas. By the way, how do you guys usually find the projects to invest? Can you outline any you recommend to have a look at?

That's a great question. As for me, I usually just follow the recommendations, yes. However, you know, there are some projects I explore serving the Web. Have you heard of Volume Network, for example?
May 29, 2019, 07:34:40 AM
This is absolutely true. Mistakes are more than OK, especially when we are in search of valuable projects with innovative ideas. By the way, how do you guys usually find the projects to invest? Can you outline any you recommend to have a look at?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 29, 2019, 07:32:53 AM
To make mistakes means to loose some opportunities, but if you found the opportunity once, I understand that it will not be a problem for you to get another one but already keeping in mind of previous fail.
Activity: 753
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 29, 2019, 07:26:45 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Basically fear is a natural thing ... because we are afraid of loss and fear of fraud ... because fear is a form of alertness to the negative things that we might receive in the cryptocurency world ... but we must also be able to believe that failure today is the key to success in the future ... because all the things we do have risks ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 22, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
How can you be successful if you're afraid of making mistakes? How can you climb up the ladder of success if you're afraid of making mistakes? Success comes with dedication from past experiences. Those mistakes are lessons meant not to be repeated along the ladder up. Just be bold in this crypto industry and note that, your mistakes are building you into a better person tomorrow.
Activity: 546
May 22, 2019, 04:51:31 PM
why scared? if we are already here, of course whatever it is that we think is true we also have to do it. doubts that will make big losses and initial failures that will bring us new knowledge that we don't know yet. so don't be afraid to make mistakes if we think it's true.
right, if we are afraid of making mistakes then it will only make us avoid things that can make us get profit because here there is nothing certain so we will always be faced with risk.
and sometimes mistakes can make us be better than before because humans sometimes need experience in order to be better.
Pages:
Jump to: