Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 9. (Read 5008 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 07, 2019, 05:32:33 PM
Being afraid of making a mistake is the biggest mistake you can ever do to yourself. Nothing good can be achieved in life with fear. Be bold and rise up if the mistakes do happen. Some mistakes are just obstacles and turns out to be our uplifting glory. Fall but rise up and ignore fear.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 07, 2019, 04:55:01 PM
Need to learn from the mistakes of others.  But if you allow yours to take a lesson out of it.  This is also worth doing.  But in no case do not need to believe yourself.  We are all human and we can be wrong.
to learn from the mistakes of others is difficult because very few people talk about their mistakes. everyone is always happy to show their success. Only truly successful people can admit their mistakes and share this info with others.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
July 07, 2019, 04:31:14 PM
You are partially right but as humans we should be conscious of making mistakes. I will alway tell people to learn from others mistakes.  We must not allow ourselves to make mistakes before we learn,  most especially mistakes that has been made by others
I do not want anyone to make a lot of mistakes. I think you need to work on the bugs every day. It will be very correct!

hehe, the best thing actually is still to learn from others people mistakes as said before. you can avoid a lot of idiotic amateur mistakes when you do or learn something new... its not always the best to trial and error. the most important thing is to do mistakes only one time. do it and learn from it, you are only a fool if you do the same thing again wrong.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
July 07, 2019, 04:19:00 PM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

This is something similar with the child education, let her fall so she learns to get up? Very interesting, i have never thought about it like that.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 07, 2019, 03:18:59 PM
Speaking about that I believe it is important to make mistakes and increase your experience, because later you will be more clever thanks to these mistakes.
Activity: 441
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
July 07, 2019, 02:23:46 PM
It's better to learn from there's mistakes than making our own mistakes. After all most mistakes have been made already by people.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 25, 2019, 01:47:46 AM
You are partially right but as humans we should be conscious of making mistakes. I will alway tell people to learn from others mistakes.  We must not allow ourselves to make mistakes before we learn,  most especially mistakes that has been made by others
Why not, if you can learn things with other's experience, then it's much better for you, but we can't control anything as there's time that you made something that's not according to your plan and experienced mistakes, you should use it for the betterment of your life.

Always be an open-minded and take things into positive  approach.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 25, 2019, 01:25:57 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
June 25, 2019, 01:09:10 AM
I think this is the only work of cryptocurrency that gives us freedom and without risk and without competition but if you have full faith and full patience in this work you will get the profit and dont be afraid of making mistakes in this work.
error is experience in my opinion because we know very much the risk of investing in crypto currencies and with mistakes we can be better at investing in crypto currencies having more confidence and patience in investing of course
Activity: 546
June 25, 2019, 12:44:07 AM
Mistakes are part of the journey to success.  Everyone who are now successful made mistakes, they have learned from it and studied the right formula to success along the way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
June 15, 2019, 07:22:19 PM
Mistakes will always be a part for a traders who are here in crypto world. It can sharpen our mind to measures our way if the deeds We are doing  are good or not. In short, failures is just a normal part of being success here as a crypto traders. Being a trader We must be determine and full of dedication and mostly have passion in it.
Activity: 490
June 15, 2019, 07:22:09 PM
Mistakes are part of the training to be a professional crypto trader if you desire to be one. That is why as a beginner you shouldn't trade amount you can't afford to lose. As you lose and make mistakes, you learn further and refine your strategy for the next trade. But with the fear of mistake you will never learn.
Activity: 532
June 15, 2019, 07:19:20 PM
Being afraid of making mistakes is just like saying No to every opportunity that comes your way.  Just like in this space, someone likes trading but on exiting a trade with loss decides to give up, No it's not right. Instead know why the loss happened then know of how to ensure it don't happen again, in that way the person keeps getting better at trading.
Also, like you said, everything requires patience to achieve good results.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 15, 2019, 07:12:31 PM
mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
I agree , err not so bad , worse than not be used the chance that was given to you , many times I have missed the chance to earn good money and then I get blamed yourself.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 07:02:57 PM
mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
Activity: 837
June 15, 2019, 06:57:10 PM
In as much as we shouldn't be limited by our mistakes, we should make sure we have the right knowledge of everything were are doing, this is because even if we make mistakes we can find out way towards making the right thing. But, if the knowledge is not there, thats when you see people who quit after encountering one challenge or the other.
Furthermore, there are mistakes worth avoiding and this type is most times causes by greed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 15, 2019, 06:44:23 PM
Making some mistake it was a part in our life, And making mistake in crypto in trading,investing, participating some scam bounties maybe this would be our experience so that in the future we can avoid of what mistake that we make in the past.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 15, 2019, 05:38:55 PM
definite mistakes will be experienced by everyone as well as failures so we will not be able to avoid them and from there we can also have a lot of experience to make the guideline in the future so as not to repeat it
Activity: 616
June 15, 2019, 04:55:11 PM
This is a very good recommendation, but it works only for the people, who can take lessons from these mistakes. As I see, most guys repeat their fails again and again. Personally, I try to find out what was wrong when I lose.
Yes, we can find out for ourselves, because in my personal opinion, everything related to learning or advice depends on everyone who responds and does it, making it difficult for us to equate reality. From this discussion, of course, this can be a learning to improve when investing in uncertain situations, but good ways and analysis are the key.
Activity: 352
June 15, 2019, 04:02:57 PM
This is a very good recommendation, but it works only for the people, who can take lessons from these mistakes. As I see, most guys repeat their fails again and again. Personally, I try to find out what was wrong when I lose.
Pages:
Jump to: