Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 31. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 22, 2019, 03:41:14 AM
We need to have an experiences. Making mistake is a good experience. We can learn from it and can avoid same mistake in the future. You will never know a thing if you don't want to taste it. So don't be afraid to make a mistake.
That's true, making mistake is a good experience to avoid our mistakes the next time around. We already know the outcome of what we do wrong at the 1st place. It is good that we have a lot of experience even if there are a lot of mistakes at least we learned from it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 03:17:22 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Peoples who afraid to doing mistake usually won't take any risky decision.
But in cryptocurrency, there will always a quite high risk. The success peoples often start from the mistakes they done.
Then they try to overcome the mistake they done, and take the right action.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 22, 2019, 12:33:42 AM
Actually mistake is a part of work. When anybody did work, mistake can happen anytime but from mistake we have to learn. In crypto market we also doing mistake in several times so that sometimes we feel frustration in cryptomarket. But gradually we developing our knowledge and one day we will fulfill.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
March 21, 2019, 11:46:54 PM
First for me is to understand what I did wrong and second the main question for me is to make a new rule to avoid such situations or decrease my risk.

It is always easier to understand when somebody makes mistakes that to realize that all that you do is wrong. If we learn to analyze our wrong steps, we will start working more effectively than before.
Our mistakes must be there, but from that mistake we can understand which ones are more correct and do not make mistakes anymore, so we must be optimistic in doing anything including cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
March 21, 2019, 11:41:14 PM
I loss much money because of my mistake but from that mistake i know what should be doing to avoid that mistake. Mistake will make us more professional and expert, so make mistake is apart of successfully.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 21, 2019, 11:10:02 PM
It is very hard to decide if one is afraid on losing or trading but if that art is been handle with no matter what then you have broken the ash of fear which will boost your moral to do anything anytime and that alone gives edge over slow decision .

It is better to make mistake and realise what you could have done that time than not trying at all which will not show you what you could have achieve or lost , so taking a bold step always have advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 21, 2019, 10:21:23 PM
Do not afraid of making mistakes specially for the newbie investors here in cryptocurrency that is part of your destiny, make those mistakes to make you more strong and probably in the future you will be a successful investors in crypto industry.
if you are afraid of making a mistake, of course you will be afraid to take any action so you cannot move forward, you will fall at one point.

the mistakes you make will take you to the point of success because with mistakes you can find real ways to progress and those mistakes will make you learn to succeed.
Mistake is a learning to succeed. for every beginner, learning to make decisions is an important thing in their life journey.
this is a way to improve abilities. So don't ever be afraid in making decisions, the more often we learn, we will have useful experiences and skills in the future.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
March 21, 2019, 10:14:16 PM
It's natural if we make a mistake, because this can be a self-inspection for us so we don't make mistakes, the most important thing is to be sure of what we do to move forward
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 09:54:26 PM
Making actions that can endanger you is a mistake that you can still correct. You don't need to be afraid of making mistakes but must be more careful in taking action. I think success is in your hands, so do the best for you.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
March 21, 2019, 09:43:47 PM
Do not afraid of making mistakes specially for the newbie investors here in cryptocurrency that is part of your destiny, make those mistakes to make you more strong and probably in the future you will be a successful investors in crypto industry.
if you are afraid of making a mistake, of course you will be afraid to take any action so you cannot move forward, you will fall at one point.

the mistakes you make will take you to the point of success because with mistakes you can find real ways to progress and those mistakes will make you learn to succeed.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 21, 2019, 09:16:57 PM
Activity: 476
March 21, 2019, 08:09:14 PM
The mistakes that we make in the cryptocurrency market make us only stronger and more experienced.
I am not afraid to do them and always try to carry out an analysis after this.
I try not to repeat my mistakes and this allows me to grow on the path to success.

It's simple, the more mistakes behind your shoulders, the less they will be in the future, which means more profit you can get, but you need to learn not only from your mistakes, other people's mistakes are also instructive
Activity: 350
March 21, 2019, 05:13:30 PM
Those who are afraid of mistakes never get the opportunity to learn. After reading a few details about cryptocurrency, I ventured into it and started my investment journey. The most tedious task I faced then was trading in a decentralized exchange called fork delta. Took me several nervous hours to get around it which I did. I am still learning more about Crypto and I still take risks
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 21, 2019, 04:56:38 PM
The mistakes that we make in the cryptocurrency market make us only stronger and more experienced.
I am not afraid to do them and always try to carry out an analysis after this.
I try not to repeat my mistakes and this allows me to grow on the path to success.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
March 21, 2019, 03:58:33 PM
As a matter of fact whosoever does not want to make mistakes can never be made. As we proceed in our involvement in crypto, there is bound to be a lot of pitfalls which probably could be due some mistakes made along the way. Every mistake made should teach us a lesson in our day to day dealings in crypto and not to discourage us from moving ahead because the mistake made today is a lesson learnt for tomorrow's improvement. We need to have courage to do the tasks before us in whatever aspect of crypto we are into and never be afraid to make mistakes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
March 21, 2019, 03:46:58 PM
We are all human so it means we’ll do some mistakes. I believe that as long as we don’t make a terrible, big mistake.. we can fix anything. It’s important to try no matter how many times we fail. Crypto market requires having some experience and it’s okay to make some small mistakes to be an experienced person.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 21, 2019, 03:29:10 PM
Man is definitely prone to mistakes at certain point
But the most important thing is to rise above mistakes and don’t wonder or wander
Learn from your mistakes and grow beyond it
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2019, 03:26:19 PM
First for me is to understand what I did wrong and second the main question for me is to make a new rule to avoid such situations or decrease my risk.

It is always easier to understand when somebody makes mistakes that to realize that all that you do is wrong. If we learn to analyze our wrong steps, we will start working more effectively than before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 21, 2019, 03:06:45 AM
Yes, it is pure truth. If you make mistakes you will never be afraid. Rather, we must learn from mistakes. Investing in Cryptocurrency is a risk. Many are wrong to take this risk. And people make mistakes only. Many people invest in the market without understanding the situation. But these mistakes will not be scared. If you make a mistake, you should correct the mistake. Of course, we must avoid mistakes. But sometimes things go wrong. Therefore, we must learn from these mistakes. Remember, never be afraid.

Thank you
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 21, 2019, 02:59:41 AM
Mistakes are common, with mistakes we learn and know for success, even millionaires are also often mistakes and bankrupt, they always think of improvement, people who never make mistakes are people who do nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: