Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 35. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 04:29:39 PM
No one is immune from mistakes. You will not learn from the mistakes of others. Of course, this is very unpleasant and offensive - to make a mistake in any business, but if this is the case, the next time you think well before you do something.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
March 13, 2019, 04:22:49 PM
From my  own view, mistakes are bound to happen and when they happen we should also use them o learn our lessons, without mistake there is no room for correction, so I will say I am not scared of making mistake.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
March 13, 2019, 04:18:17 PM
"when young, try to make a few mistakes, until you don't make a mistake again because you already know how to avoid it" This is a good quote that I still remember from Jack Ma,
the point is that we must learn from every mistake we make, and don't be afraid or insecure about making mistakes because every human being has made a mistake...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 13, 2019, 03:53:19 PM
Do not be afraid. Yes, nice advise but you should say "Don't make mistakes". As we know, mistakes happen and it's normal to lose money here and there but you should control the risk! never let your emotions control you! Always do the best analysis and wait for the perfect moment to jump in. Never game when trading, you can risk it and WIN BIG! But you also you can LOSE BIG! .. Always try the easy way first, when you become pro .. do whatever you want!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 03:49:51 PM
A popular philosopher would say, "I have not failed but rather discovered ways which a particular experiment shouldn't be conducted. I have invested in projects  before where  I lost all my investments but this motivated me to learn technical analysis and today I am better
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 03:42:23 PM
You should never make mistakes on the cryptocurrency market, but this is inevitable for beginners since they do not have enough experience.
But if you have already made a mistake, then you should not worry but you should try to correct it.
Mistakes bring new experience so take it easy.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 12, 2019, 12:43:34 PM
It is in failure that we learn the most, we learn about the things we did that made it all go wrong. We should never be afraid of making mistakes though we can try to avoid it but when it comes, we should embrace it and develop your faults. In crypto space you will surely make mistakes no matter how good you are, so don't weigh yourself down when it happens, just see it as a learning process.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
March 12, 2019, 12:39:23 PM
In my opinion, indeed we should not be afraid of making mistakes. We must have the courage to try every step. If we just stay quiet without taking action then we are not trying to move forward. Whatever the results of the steps that we take, we must have courage first. Success or failure is a later result. Precisely when we fail, it can be our experience and then take steps and do good risk management.
Activity: 392
February 27, 2019, 05:20:01 PM
I do not like to make mistakes because they cause me losses. We must be very careful in the cryptocurrency market and try not to make different mistakes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 27, 2019, 04:53:09 PM
No one can be insured against mistakes, and of course the cryptocurrency market players.
Mistakes should force you to draw conclusions and correct the situation for the better in the future.
Never despair because of the wrong investments as the market is very volatile.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 27, 2019, 04:43:42 PM
Most of us lose money in trading and investment out of fear of investing at the wrong time and wrong coins.  Mistakes teach us many things and it has helped us becoming expert in trading.  Without making many mistakes you might not have enough mind to invest at the right time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
February 27, 2019, 04:25:33 PM
I am sure everyone has made a mistake, whether it's a big or a small mistake and intentional mistake or not. Because that's really the human nature. In any case, we will not be able to avoid mistake, but we can motivate ourselves and take lessons from these mistakes, so we don't make the same mistakes.
Activity: 616
February 27, 2019, 04:08:11 PM
Everyone make mistakes in their life and I believe humans do mistake as I guess we are on a learning curve now. The things which we learn is determining me that older are gold.
if we have never experienced an error then we will be negligent in investing because we have never experienced a failure.
because failure sometimes has a good effect for us as long as we can accept it with a calm mind.

so it really does not need to be afraid to make mistakes because we are not likely to continue to be right and it is only a matter of time that we experience mistakes so making mistakes now can avoid making mistakes tomorrow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 27, 2019, 03:57:51 PM
Everyone make mistakes in their life and I believe humans do mistake as I guess we are on a learning curve now. The things which we learn is determining me that older are gold.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 27, 2019, 03:49:38 PM
mistakes are common, so there seems to be nothing to fear. I personally always learn from mistakes, because it is the best thing to learn. as long as humans are still alive they will make mistakes so don't think too much.

Not everyone has a habit and generally can learn from their mistakes, as a rule, people repeat them again and again for the reason that this has become a habit from an early age.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 27, 2019, 03:48:10 PM
Nobody is perfect and everybody is doing mistakes. It does not matter what a mistake did you make, you should always be strong and try to avoid such mistakes in the future. If you would, you will reach success in this industry.
Activity: 403
February 27, 2019, 03:38:18 PM
We all commit mistakes, the important thing about making mistakes is what you learn about and use it to improve your future decisions and not commit another mistakes in the process
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
February 27, 2019, 03:36:59 PM
mistakes are common, so there seems to be nothing to fear. I personally always learn from mistakes, because it is the best thing to learn. as long as humans are still alive they will make mistakes so don't think too much.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 27, 2019, 03:31:27 PM
Based on what I've heard from some successful traders or I say "cryptoers", before they reached their current status, they've failed several times and lost a lot too. Truly the saying that "winners do not give up" is true. Only those who have experience the struggle can be called winners in my opinion. If we will not explore, try and discover, we will never learn and we will never grow. Knowledge acquired through experience is still the best.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
February 27, 2019, 03:26:32 PM
I have never been afraid to make mistakes, because sometimes I must have made a mistake. what I'm afraid of is when I forget the risks of the choices I make. this is very dangerous than making mistakes that I have predicted. forgetting the risk might be the biggest fear. when I'm happy sometimes I forget about the risks, and finally I fail at the end
Pages:
Jump to: