Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 32. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 21, 2019, 01:32:38 AM
we don't fear in every decision we have made, because the mistakes we make are the key to getting better the next day. everything is at risk and the risk is usually very profitable. the most important thing is that we always be vigilant and avoid when we feel there is an oddity in everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 11:39:42 AM
First for me is to understand what I did wrong and second the main question for me is to make a new rule to avoid such situations or decrease my risk.
Activity: 714
March 18, 2019, 09:43:21 AM
Mistake in the crypto world, of course, everyone has experienced this. I am sure that everyone has experienced mistakes in everything he has ever done. I myself also made a big mistake in crypto. But I made it as learning for the future to be even better and will not repeat the Mistake.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 18, 2019, 09:40:14 AM
The more mistakes we make, the more experienced we are, it is hoped that after having a lot of experience we can become wiser in making decisions. it sounds easy when spoken but difficult if done. because the risks that we will receive after making those mistakes make many people afraid to make mistakes. I'm sure no one wants to make mistakes but mistakes are made not by our desires.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
March 18, 2019, 07:44:03 AM
Mistakes increases the experience and the experience reduces the mistakes. Without making mistakes , nobody can learn and improve.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 06:50:17 AM
You won't reach success without making mistakes. You should analyse these mistakes and be able to learn from them and avoid doing  the same in the future. Once you have learned that skill, you will be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 18, 2019, 03:04:50 AM
Nice quote and you are quite right.  Mistakes makes us stronger. I have made mistakes on my way up and this includes when I joined the cryptocurrency industries as human,  I feel bad when I make mistakes but I learn from that and move on believing that there is always a better tomorrow
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 18, 2019, 03:02:09 AM
It's good to make mistakes if you learn something from them and avoid to do the same mistake next time.

However, sometimes is just better to learn from others mistakes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 18, 2019, 02:57:34 AM
If you make a mistake, of course, you can fix it. When you make a mistake don't be afraid because it will make you successful. Life in the crypto world does have risks and you can also experience errors. But never give up because Crypto still has a great opportunity to develop.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 18, 2019, 02:06:56 AM
WE are humans and we’re entitled to commit mistakes and most specially in profiteering like cryptocurrency when the prices are volatile and decentralized.
Whats important for me is our capacity to learn and prevent committing mistakes over again because this is stupidity
from mistakes we could take important lesson.there many knowledge and benefits from our mistake, and if we make journal for it maybe it will be better again.by this journal we could do the different thing or strategy to make us survive in this market.
Activity: 394
March 18, 2019, 02:04:39 AM
I will never be afraid of making mistakes, cryptocurrency teaches us a lot of knowledge about investment and trade. So, when we fail on the first day, never give up because it will teach us new knowledge that we don't know to move better.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 18, 2019, 01:57:58 AM
WE are humans and we’re entitled to commit mistakes and most specially in profiteering like cryptocurrency when the prices are volatile and decentralized.
Whats important for me is our capacity to learn and prevent committing mistakes over again because this is stupidity
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
March 18, 2019, 01:47:41 AM
Humans can never live a life without making mistakes. Mistakes happen each time but what matters is the ability to pick the lessons from those mistakes in order not to repeat them. Some mistakes cannot be predicted and this what makes us risk takers. The same principle applies to crypto investment. Every newbie investor is bound to make a mistake but once the lessons are learnt, newbies gradually becomes experts in crypto investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
March 18, 2019, 01:42:34 AM
the above may have been experienced by some people who know Crypto, including myself. it is not easy to deal with a situation as explained.
the point is still to enjoy this work.
not afraid in making decisions to achieve success from crypto.

In crypto, it is a very bad idea to take decisions very fastly because market situations cannot be the same every time, so we should always do researches before making any investments because it might hurt you a lot once the prices start decreasing. We need to have a lot of patience while working with the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
March 18, 2019, 01:23:18 AM
We can't always hope for a miracle. Sometimes we dams that the way we go is the way to a dead end. Not many people have the strength to recover from failure and start all over again. Many people do not have enough money to try to return to the industry. What should these people do? Who are already desperate, cryptocurrency was a matter in which they believed and made a mistake.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
March 17, 2019, 11:48:17 AM
preparing study of more on intelligence with the crypto finance as measuring the release of news and regulation from developer and market of token exchange as referring use of decision as might to gains with option as requesting position on table with the market on bitcoin finance.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 17, 2019, 11:34:51 AM
I think we everything in life people learn from their mistakes and cryptocurrency is no different, with each failure you learn so never be afraid of making the mistakes that everyone has experienced at some point. Crypto with have its highs and lows so keep a smilie and carry on trading.

Mistakes only help us to know what is right. And this helps us directly or indirectly to correct our self and make things in a right way which will help people to make money . Also quickly one must learn as in crypto market you can lose lot of money easily.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 17, 2019, 11:31:22 AM
Mistakes are the engine of progress of each individual. It is extremely important to have the right attitude to mistakes, and not to allow emotions to take up above you when making decisions.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
March 17, 2019, 11:29:24 AM
From your perspective that kind of mistake is relative. I mean in relativity you worth. This is so because someone 50$ is different from someone else 500$. Some mistake can cost someone a life earning especially in crypto where it is near possible to recover fund.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 17, 2019, 11:18:04 AM
Being on Cryptocurrency is like an adventure that can make a profit. So you don't need to be afraid to make mistakes because it will bring you success. I am personally even though I have long joined Crypto, I still make mistakes. But I can also make profits from Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: