Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes - page 40. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 13, 2019, 06:10:38 AM
for this need to make right movements.
How not be afraid when you can lose 100% of investments?
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 06:06:47 AM
Agree with your points but sometimes mistake turns out to be big and its becomes hard for you to overcome it.
with the experience of making mistakes we humans can find out where they are wrong and as much as possible not to repeat the same mistakes a second time, from mistakes that occur can be important lessons for your life.
every human being must experience mistakes, even if only small things. by experiencing mistakes we can find out later so that we don't get caught up in the second time, and make mistakes as learning.
don't be afraid if you make a mistake, if you are afraid you will never move forward so face the problem calmly. mistakes are the beginning of success so don't be afraid to face mistakes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
February 13, 2019, 05:28:08 AM
Agree with your points but sometimes mistake turns out to be big and its becomes hard for you to overcome it.
with the experience of making mistakes we humans can find out where they are wrong and as much as possible not to repeat the same mistakes a second time, from mistakes that occur can be important lessons for your life.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 04:21:30 AM
Panic buying then HODLing was my biggest mistake, I spent most of my cash in BTC only for it to depreciate early 2018, I learned my lesson and bought altcoins and started trading and ICO investing.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 13, 2019, 04:16:04 AM
Thats the psychology of humans
When things goes positive, no matter how true the fact is, people don't see and in fact, trusting everything blindly
But when things goes negative, for example: Bear market

You could see people tend to act very differently
The problem is: When you make mistake in the financial market, you are making losses. A lot of people wanted to earn alot but not willing to loss a little
Hence, they learnt nothing instead of complain and complain
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
February 13, 2019, 03:57:15 AM
I'm not scared of failing anymore ,its the only thing that gives me more strength ,every time I failed at something I get better at it by not giving up ,knowledge is indeed powerful and there is no other way to achieve knowledge without mistakes
Activity: 644
February 13, 2019, 03:33:54 AM
The error is something that is usually done by humans. And of course, you can avoid mistakes if you are more careful in doing work. But in Crypto, this is very true. You don't need to be afraid to make mistakes. Because if you dare to take this risk, you can achieve success. And things like this have been proven by many people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 02:42:07 AM
This is very true don't be a afraid  to make mistakes because mistake is a way of life and it teaches us to learn from our past experience either good or bad, So if you make a very bad investments to do by investing in a shitty coin then next time you would make enough Research Before investing and even if it's a scam bounty Let's try to always learn from our past mistakes but the problem with most people is they give up after making a mistake
Activity: 1078
February 13, 2019, 02:37:32 AM
I agree with your opinion, it is almost impossible not to make mistakes on the cryptocurrency market, buy every mistake gives you inestimated experience which will help you in the future.
Activity: 345
February 13, 2019, 02:00:05 AM
Never afraid what how many time you make mistake, you can learn more and be better at the next time after you make mistake, I can't remember how many mistake I made because I have raised and get success with how to invest with some coin project.
mistakes are common to humans. I also made the number of mistakes, especially in trading. I think that mistakes can also teach us many things in terms of business or trade.
the mistakes we make automatically give us lessons and experiences for our future decisions. don't repeat the mistakes we have done before we have to develop and become smart.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 01:55:58 AM
Never afraid what how many time you make mistake, you can learn more and be better at the next time after you make mistake, I can't remember how many mistake I made because I have raised and get success with how to invest with some coin project.
mistakes are common to humans. I also made the number of mistakes, especially in trading. I think that mistakes can also teach us many things in terms of business or trade.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 13, 2019, 01:37:33 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Failure is important for us to become successful. I do not afraid to make a mistakes because I know that it will teach me a lessons and It will help us to become more stronger. I just taking the risks for me to earn more opportunities.
Activity: 532
February 13, 2019, 01:23:15 AM
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
February 13, 2019, 01:22:03 AM
Experience should be made up of something, and mistakes are an integral part of it. Despite the fact that the mistakes we have made are always very painful, they help us form the right conclusions and do the right thing in the future.
Activity: 633
February 13, 2019, 01:12:37 AM
Why will you afraid of mistake? i think it's very common to people to have mistake and their life. The best thing to do is how you will be able to correct that mistake. Some people use it as an motivation to perform more or to perform his/her best. It's not bad to experience a bad things in our life.
mistakes was commoin thing in our life.since we still in child we make several times mistakes.and from this mistake we improve our knowledge to survive in our life.and the same condition happen in trading investment, dont be sad if we doing mistakes and loss some money.as long as we want to learn i am sure someday we will get it back.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
February 13, 2019, 01:06:00 AM
Why will you afraid of mistake? i think it's very common to people to have mistake and their life. The best thing to do is how you will be able to correct that mistake. Some people use it as an motivation to perform more or to perform his/her best. It's not bad to experience a bad things in our life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 12:55:23 AM
Regardless of everything,  we are humans and making mistakes is quite Unavoidable. Even the wise men makes mistakes in some areas of life. So yes I believe you, mistakes only makes you stronger
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 12:50:37 AM
You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

We can learn knowledge to our mistakes so we should not afraid to fail sometimes. I do not regret all of the mistakes that I did because I learned a lot of lesson from it. I just using the information that I got for me to improve myself.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 13, 2019, 12:45:31 AM
 I agree with you, you can try to avoid mistakes but never be afraid of making mistakes, most time being afraid of making mistakes have made us not to venture into something new and this is a factor that will make you not to be successful, Even in the crypto space, there are lots of opportunity, but fear of making mistakes have kept us backward. So lets venture into good things, if we make mistakes, we take corrections.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 13, 2019, 12:21:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: