Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals. - page 4. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

Your right trade own analysis and strategy are the key to earn of success in trading, telegram signals pump and dump group are not give perfect tips of the member and one thing I do not want to join because of high fees membership in telegram signal group instead I pay for membership I will use my funds to buy crypto investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Yes, I think every signal or technical analysis tool is just for reference, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so anything can happen.

For that reason, when we trade, there is always a stoploss in the plan to be able to delineate the risk and minimize losses when trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

base on my own experience those group got in already and the result is they would dump to you, ending you'll be the bag holder. Those are fake signals that will cause you losing money, while you're giving them profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
For me, the big issue in the majority of people (especially traders) is searching for everything in an easy way (large gain, Comfortable job... and other things) unfortunately this is the weak point of many people and the scammers exploit it and by easily deceiving people, they can earn a large percentage of money. I hope that everyone will avoid that issue (easy profit), and even the greed which always leads to losses and bad consequences.

In addition to that, I am always staying away from telegram groups which are related to trading (tips) and even the social media (Facebook, Twitter..). Furthermore, If you want to achieve your goal, then you must make a great effort, feed your mind with something useful, and help yourself with your own self.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Good observation.
The channels really may be run by same person or group of people. They make recommendations hoping that many people will buy in and help pump the coins. Most times the trades go against the buyers and they become the bagholders or sell at lost.
I sincerely detest such practices especially because they pump Coins that don't deserve to be pumped. I left all the Channels except one that seems a bit honest...  He stopped posting on  the channel for some months now.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Yeah you are right,i have noticed this too before i come to trust my first telegram signal group until some of those who posted here was checked by mine and shockingly find that the signal are all the same,this sucks me thats why i deleted them all and from then dont trust any damn signal offered from this
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Of course, I think It certainly obvious and your observation might be true. They usually manipulate others to make more profit not to help them! Maybe you can find a good mentor that can help you but most of them is shit trying to manipulate you or scam.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Using trading signals from Telegram chats, you risk 100% of your money. Better try to predict the further movement of the price, this skill will give you much more profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Yes, i suggest people not to follow to those telegram signals because there are many fake signals providing by them and most who providing signals will be benefits for the order you are placing because they will them at the low value and start selling them at the higher value. So don't just simply follow the telegram signals group.
Activity: 49
Merit: 8
Ive been in a lot of them. 90% of the ones i've visible are utter scams or waste of time.

Becoming a member of Telegram agencies wherein masses of followers explicit their extraordinary views, can easily affect you. It'd lead you to shop for/sell your tokens with out thinking. Agree with me, i have been there.

That being said, there are some very informative crypto buying and selling signal channels by some professional traders. And much like any unclassified information, that is legal.

However I don’t endorse spending money to be in any of the channels.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
It is just a new way to use you or get some money from you,
It is just like an upgraded pyramid scheme the last one to invest is the loser while the early ones are the winner,
Don't believe in those signals learn to trade for yourself they would only take advantage of you.
Activity: 126
I tried few of those signal all are fake. I dont know how they added me in the group.
Activity: 308
I would never join the telegram trading signals. Sometimes they predicted the price of 10 coins but maybe they guessed exactly the price of 1-2 coins. All telegram trading signals are a scam
Activity: 175
At first I believe this telegram trading signal but I loss many money believe of them my half invest money gone now I don't believe it it's a fake trading signal
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this issue. At present, there are many telegraph groups that provide signals on the cryptocurrency market to attract many traders, especially the newbie in this market. Some groups also charge a fee to join, claiming that their predictions are 100% accurate. I don't believe, no one can predict exactly the future and this is even more difficult for cryptocurrency. I think people should just refer, and as you said, we should research before trade
Activity: 140
Unfortunately, many people have lost fortuned to Telegram signals. There is no wisdom in venturing into a business you have little no knowledge about and you are committing your resources. I look inward and trade exclusively from my personal convictions.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
There are now a lot of media outlets and websites that evaluate coin and project and give the coin the trend of development so people can see and believe, but personally I have never believed it. I just believe in my intuition.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Not all their TAs about the crypto's price will absolutely correct. Telegram trading signals are sometimes false and only make you loss your funds. You will just attract at first but when you realized there is something wrong with their signals, then that is the time you will do your own trading and own study about signals. Be independent enough but just read some of their signals to give you a little idea where will you start.
Activity: 112

You ended so rightly "ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH" which is very important before investing in any product. I personally do not believe in signals. They are just as guide board for me as signals draw my attention to look into a particular coin to look closely.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262

I did follow some telegram channels before but because I observe that many of them are giving the same signals at the same time and then when I check the charts there is already a pre-pumped then I decided to leave those groups and then stayed in some telegram groups that are giving explanation to what is happening in the market and a chart as well to support those claims. It is just a matter of choosing the best telegram group to follow. I do my own research and charting anyway before buying a coin but at least I have a guide what coins to look into at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: