Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals. - page 5. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Telegram is very much like climate change.
There is a widespread consensus among the informed (read: academic and professional cryptographers) that Telegram's security failures exist, and that these failures are empirically demonstrable.

At the same time, there is a controversy led almost entirely by the uninformed (read: non-cryptographers) that denies Telegram's security failures and undermines attempts at demonstrating them through accusations of shilling or misdirection.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
I have joined a lot of telegram pumping signal group but I don't follow their advice. I only collect information from those group and research about that information.after that I take decision about what I would do. I invest in crypto with my own knowledge and its good to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
yes you are right you should not be blind to the trading signal that is in telegram group, they are actually just fool you, by the way they bought the first coin after it announced the participants to buy.
Activity: 133
A serious trader will not focus all his energy on trading signals without subjecting it to his own backround research on why the suppose signals are what they are.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Most of these signals are pump and dump signals and it is risky take part without having own analyses and trading decision based on own research.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
it just a coordinated pump and dump schemes. people should be aware of that. if you want to know more about how this pump and dump schemes works, you can read this https://cointelegraph.com/news/buyer-beware-cryptocurrency-pump-and-dump-schemes-coordinated-in-telegram
Activity: 168
I think the negativity is due to the bad people that connect to the community you should have more positive beliefs and you should know the right or wrong from the information on the network.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Yes I also followed some telegram groups and some of the content are copy paste from the other groups, and group signal only meant for reference, and some can predict a different things for one coin, so you can't believe 100% the prediction, its better to trade by your own abilities, you will have a more satisfying result
Activity: 280
I agree that we don't have to trust telegram trading signals because we don't know what will happen in the market in the next hours or days. it is better that we analyze by yourself so we can find where the price wants to go so we can take the decision. but if you really trust with those telegram trading signals, make sure that you really know who is the people behind that group and you know that he or the teams really have a high-skills in trading especially in the crypto tradings.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Turn out to be correct is just purely a conincidence. If they are depending to their manipulation then expect prices would really heading on that way but that kind of behavior would always aim for making money for those people who do buy on such fake signal. Im not really surprised to have those multiple telegram groups owned by the same person or entity. They do make use all sorts of ways to market out their signals because profitability would always vary into those fool people who do believe.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.
Yes that's true because if you believe and give your trust to them it will bring you to lose so much better to make your own research about trading and adopt to your self so you can avoid frauders to your life.
Activity: 280
we need to be careful to join telegram trading signals and we don't have to follow their signal if we can find that their signal is not good at all. I think after we get the signal from them, we must analyze the signal so we can find if they are given a good signal. besides that, I see that there are a paid group telegram trading signals too and it is better if they can give a true signal because this will be worth to us to buy the coins and make a profit.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1
Yes there are many groups running and they are providing the signals and day by day i have noticed that this is increasing, so i just suggest that dont join these type of groups blindly because this can only be harmful in the current market situation as btc is falling down and price is not stable so crypto market is almost down.
Activity: 196
no, i don't. some telegram groups is operated by admins whom is not sharks. Therefore we alway know and action after the market. Sometimes it's too late to react.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Yes, it is good to research by your own instead of depending on others and this makes people to loose some time because signal provider will buy the coin at low price and start giving signals yo fill his orders. So it is always good to research about this trading signals.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
My question is that for how long should I continue to rely on telegram signals? why not not take up the gauntlet and start learning how to trade obviously with constant practice and perseverance you will surely attained the basics in trading although this could take your valuable time but in the long run it worth it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

First of all, I think those telegram trading signal groups does not force you to trust their signals in the first place. It is your own responsibility if you want to trust on what they are saying or not. You hold your own money and also you decision making.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Ofcourse they are group of peoples who want to pump their coins they are fooling members and providing some screenshot that they are not involve of the trades.
Don't ever believe on this kind of group because you will just lose your money if you follow their suggestion. Be a good trader instead and try to understand the market on your own.

When I started trading I joined several trading signals group because I felt it was too tedious to study the market myself, I lost big and I learnt that dyor is a must for an investor.
I have deleted all telegram signal group and I am better off trading on my own relying on news and info from this forum.
This is the result of trusting someone on your trading decision, yeah its hard to learn how to trade well but you should know it in order for you to have real profit, don't just think for easy money.
Activity: 38
I have been in a lot of them. 90% of the ones I have seen are utter scams or waste of time. Huh

Joining Telegram groups where hundreds of followers express their different views, can easily influence you. It might lead you to buy/sell your tokens without thinking. Trust me, I have been there.

That being said, there are some very informative crypto trading signal channels by some professional traders. And just like any unclassified information, this is legal.

But I don’t recommend spending money to be in any of the channels.

I will add the trading signal channels I trust below. Keep in mind that they are just information you can use to make decisions while trading. Don’t blindly follow anyone. Do your own research. Try learning to read charts. Know the market. Read, read and read news about cryptos.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
What I could say about this is, there are two kinds of signals.

One is fake which targets people and command them to buy their shit/useless coin (often promises that it would go to moon).
The second is a real signal based on upcoming events, updates and years of experience in trading.

So far, I've only crossed path with the first kind.
The "other" is hard to find because of privacy concerns. Most of them doesn't want to contribute in public.
that is why a good analyzation for every coin that we could ever had to buy on that it may have you to make some profit with and this is more about that you can only have to know this when you only knew also how are you able to see and to know the better project.
Pages:
Jump to: