Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not blindly trust telegram trading signals. - page 7. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's just a bad idea to follow any sort of signal from an external source, even if they present themselves as 'professional traders'.
It's far better to do your own technical analysis, just so you actually understand what you're doing.

Otherwise you're better off just gambling away your money. At least that give you some fun.
that is true, it is very hard to believe and do not easily believe the information about trading through the news signal from telegram and other sources "For trading we have to own analysis and initiative to be able to choose altcoin for us to trade, so we can better understand and own how we should be doing to get a big profit of course, whatever the risk will be our own responsibility, and without blaming others of.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
It's just a bad idea to follow any sort of signal from an external source, even if they present themselves as 'professional traders'.
It's far better to do your own technical analysis, just so you actually understand what you're doing.

Otherwise you're better off just gambling away your money. At least that give you some fun.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Following telegram trading signals = must trust the options presented by them.
If there is any change in this trust, it is better to stop laziness and follow the signals yourself.
Cryptocurrencies offered the decentralized. You are free to choose your coin, but following such trading signals will make you a tool to maximize the value of shitcoins which will collapse in the future.
Try using this site ------> https://cryptowat.ch/
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

These telegram groups are likely targeting newbie traders who don't want to make efforts in studying and researching the market. I'll admit i was following signals from a couple of groups before and i did at times end up with good trades, but mostly i'd have to wait for a long time which made me think that it probably was simply the way it works and that i could've just held for profit myself without following their signals. I still keep a few telegrams groups since most of them give updates about what's going on in the market but i don't look out for their given signals anymore.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
They just make you to follow their instruction to make their order bought or sale, that is really stupid action when you follow the instruction of that telegram signals because they just deceive you, you also can't learn from your trading experience.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Telegram is a chat platform that focuses on security and speed. Telegram is available for mobile, web, desktop, and even CLI.
Telegram provides an open API that makes it much preferred by programmers. Because with this API, we can develop the Bot and client application itself.
In addition, in Telegram also many communities Cryptocurrency and IT especially Blockchain in Telegram. That said, Telegram has become a new nest for the Cryptocurency Community.bitzamp.com do not blind trust Telegram trading signals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Ofcourse they are group of peoples who want to pump their coins they are fooling members and providing some screenshot that they are not involve of the trades.
Activity: 316
Yeah that's all signal is FAKE I think there want to you buy and they will have profit to that coins. All the signal that comes on Telegram group is not kind of accurate Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Many of the telegram groups which give signals are run by the same people, I have noticed on multiple occasions of the groups giving the same signals. Many of the groups also conduct coordinated pump and dumps, and they usually send it in all the groups to gather a greater audience. Although some of the signals turn out to be correct, always do your own research before making a trade.

Off course they are worst to trust on. The groups made like that are meant for pumping the coins thats all. They give false information all the time and thus people fall for it and make the investment no matter what they put in their. The crypto signals are not that easy to predict and also are not 100% true. The crypto currencies are getting naturally pumped and dumped depending upon many more factors around us and thus that gives them the real prices. I think we should believe on the natural things and not the signals artificial built like that.
Activity: 490
Trading signals wont make you money. If it will why wont the admins focusing on making money from their own signals. I pity even those that even make monthly subscription services every month and yet still continue to lose. Learn to trade on yourself without any signals. Even if you want to follow this signals, it is appropriate you compare it with your own trading strategies first.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Using telegram signal goups in pointless because you will never learn to trade. When you will make waste trade you will blame leaders and all you will learn from this is that this group is not legit, lets jump to another. Do your own trades. Even if you are unexperienced. Chose lowest possible bid (0,001 btc in binance ~ 6$) and make as mannny mistakes as possible. Learn from each and be better from every.
After few days you will say : i've lost 10$ but learned this and this and this
after few weeks you will say : i've earned 20$ but ive learned this and this and this
after few month you will increase bit and say ; I've earned 2000$ and still learned this and this

What would you say after few month trading by telegram signals?

I learned that this and this and this group is not legit, this is quite good but im still on big waste.  (if you will find 1 legit)
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: