Pages:
Author

Topic: do NOT buy in dead cat bounce, fake recover shall not pass $520! - page 3. (Read 8855 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
a dead cat bounce again! don't let greed control your brain!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
$480 seems to be the new 'stable' level.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Wouldn't be surprised if BTC goes down to $250.

Keep dreaming.

It might go to 400, but I think its more likely to go up now. Still have a bit of fiat left though.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Wouldn't be surprised if BTC goes down to $250.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Fallling.. You seem to have different price targets in different threads. No consistency?  Grin

He constantly needs to adjust what he says, to be right sometimes...

BTC down, "It is going nowhere but down from here"
BTC up, "It is a dead cat bounce"

Meanwhile BTC has risen from 0$ to 500$ (at this moment) over the last several years. That there will be moments that BTC is overbought and oversold, well to understand those things, he's too stupid. But he sure loves playing with his dead cat.

He will eventually be right if all he said is it will fall and give no price target and give no time frame.

I could said the same thing: Bitcoin will go to 800. I will be right eventually if I do not specify a time limit.

oh, really? i have been proved right on $sub 600, sub $500, sub $400, 2 or 3 dead cat bounces predictions

how about you? may be right in 2018?

fonsie is a scammer who has to pay back to his victims, i have no comment on scammer
YOU ARE LYING, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PROVED RIGHT.

YOU ALSO SAID BITCOIN WILL NEVER GO OVER 500 AND IT LITERALLY DID THE SAME DAY.

YOU ARE CURRY EATING PAID INDIAN GARBAGE POSTER WITH YOUR SHITTY ENGRISH AND LACK OF ANY FUNDAMENTAL & TECHINCAL ANAYLSIS

TAKE A KNIFE AND SLIT YOUR THROAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT, BLEED ON THE FLOOR LIKE A PIG

BY THE WAY, I'M NOT A BULL, NOR A BEAR. I JUST HATE IDIOTS.

agree, watch out for fallling, dangerous scammer
Fallling.. You seem to have different price targets in different threads. No consistency?  Grin

Meanwhile BTC has risen from 0$ to 500$ (at this moment) over the last several years. That there will be moments that BTC is overbought and oversold, well to understand those things, he's too stupid. But he sure loves playing with his dead cat.

He will eventually be right if all he said is it will fall and give no price target and give no time frame.

I could said the same thing: Bitcoin will go to 800. I will be right eventually if I do not specify a time limit.

oh, really? i have been proved right on $sub 600, sub $500, sub $400, 2 or 3 dead cat bounces predictions

fonsie is a scammer who has to pay back to his victims, i have no comment on scammer

Don't project your life experiences onto me, I do not have to pay back any victims, to be honest, how do you come up with those ridiculous comments? Other than being in those exact situations... I do wonder?

You no comment on scammer?? No?? You no comment/opinion on anything, you just parrot saying "cut loose" "dead cat bounce" "I right sub 600$" "fonsie scammer" "everybody no me scammer" "me house (cardboard box) got wet" "me so poor" "me invested all in Ethereum, now all lost"

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
Okay, so when are we going to jit sub $400 levels again? What are your predictions? I, personally, don't think we will go that low, though! But heck, I may be wrong this time Cheesy Wait, if I capitulate, the price will finally recover!

well, it really depends on how fast do we drop Smiley
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
hmm the prices are back to $488 ..

Thank you for confirming
legendary
Activity: 1218
hmm the prices are back to $488 ..
Cheap coins!  Time to back this truck UP!  Man I love the smell of  BUY in the morning!  Cool

We seem to be getting a lot of opportunities in the last couple of weeks.  Grin

people don't buy this "cheap coins" lie any more after seeing all these fake recovers and the continue downtrend
legendary
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Cheap coins!  Time to back this truck UP!  Man I love the smell of  BUY in the morning!  Cool

We seem to be getting a lot of opportunities in the last couple of weeks.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
$484 and still going down
$497 buy wall got filled, time to hit $3xx Cheesy
it's about the time to break $500 again Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: