Pages:
Author

Topic: do NOT buy in dead cat bounce, fake recover shall not pass $520! - page 5. (Read 8855 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hmm the price is at $504 .... may be a another tipping point or a whale dumping on markets...

The continuous down trend is caused by whale continuing selling.

The current price is being supported by all small investors/supporters all over the world.

The whale will eventually run out of coin to sell.

so will bulls run out off money to buy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Hmm the price is at $504 .... may be a another tipping point or a whale dumping on markets...

The continuous down trend is caused by whale continuing selling.

The current price is being supported by all small investors/supporters all over the world.

The whale will eventually run out of coin to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
here we come $4xx, this dead cat bounce is over

i told you not to buy in this fake recover bull trap, should have listened to me Smiley

lost some $$$ because had been fooled by scammers like fonsie or dropt? ask them to pay you back Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Troll or not, this time he is right. We hit the 520's and now we are falling again to test the 500's once more

thanks for clarifying the facts and saving me out from scammer's spam

Well actually he claimed 517 was the limit, but was wrong, so he edited his post so dumb people like you would think he was right all along. So basically everytime he's wrong he just changes his mind to make himself seem right. Anyone who follows any of his rediculous, logically baseless "predictions" already knows this, which is why we don't acknowledge such stupidity.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Troll or not, this time he is right. We hit the 520's and now we are falling again to test the 500's once more

You're the biggest scammer ever!  I heard you scammed old ladies out of their money and now they are homeless.  How could you scam old ladies and make them homeless? SCAMMER!
legendary
Activity: 1512

Do you know how stupid you sound? "This time he's right!!!".  He's parroted the same thing for months, if it the action actually occurrs he's not "right", he just stuck to his position until, by chance, it happened.

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
Activity: 153
At first I thought Fa-i-lllling was just a

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/troller.htm

but now, after extended Idiocy and total imperviousness to all forms of reason, Im starting to think hes more of a

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm

Of course, he could just be a paid shill and hence doesnt bother to respond to anything,  but whoever is employing him is just as much of an idiot as he is.  since they employed someone with all the acting ability of a ventriloquists dummy. making his posts laughingly boring and predictable.

time to start dumping! sell now!
Activity: 130
In Crypto We Trust
don't sell your bitcoin ! mining is getting harder and harder, more people are joining the economic revolution so hold on.... BTC
Activity: 266
He tried shoring at 400 and now this "dead cat bounce" is making him go bankrupt.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Should i sell now? Will it drop to 50$? Any experts in here?
Get ready for a dead cat bounce to $1000

4.2k sell wall at $520, better sell now before it dumps in!
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Get ready for a dead cat bounce to $1000
again bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, lower and lower since last ath $1250!

all these dead cat bounces won't help so do NOT buy in fake recover!

Dead cat bounces! Dead cat bounces!    OMYGOD!!

yes, 3k sell wall at $515
ffe
Activity: 308
again bitcoin is going to nowhere but down, lower and lower since last ath $1250!

all these dead cat bounces won't help so do NOT buy in fake recover!

Dead cat bounces! Dead cat bounces!    OMYGOD!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
That's what people thought before... A more or less healthy but consistent rise may be better than a panic-buy-fueled moon launch. November 2013 started with an initial healthy increase over 2 months.
Pages:
Jump to: