Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it - page 10. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
The problem of accumulating rewards is that it is difficult to track everything. Lists are very long. And you do not know where they forgot about you. Why bother to write information about the stock exchange and sending tokens if not who does not follow it?
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
Not giving up on bounty hunting is what motivates others. I strongly agree. But the thing to remember is, Being a bounty hunter shouldn't be greedy and cheating. If greedy and cheating will get karma. If found by a bounty manager or moderator, your account will be permanently banned and cannot hunt bounties again.
I agree that you need to try to give all the best and do the job well. then you will succeed
soemtimes it is really hard to go on and ypu need some time to rest and to have enough time to collect your thought together
Activity: 368
December 03, 2018, 09:12:09 AM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
you shojld not give up at the sight of the first obstacle that os true and i think taht yu need to know what to do in serious soituayions
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 03, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
Not giving up on bounty hunting is what motivates others. I strongly agree. But the thing to remember is, Being a bounty hunter shouldn't be greedy and cheating. If greedy and cheating will get karma. If found by a bounty manager or moderator, your account will be permanently banned and cannot hunt bounties again.
I agree that you need to try to give all the best and do the job well. then you will succeed
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
December 03, 2018, 08:38:40 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Your statement is a motivation for bounty hunters. what you say is very true, but you need to know, that in order to get the best prize then we have to follow a good project. and not only that, to get prizes quickly, we also need to invest and join the ICO project.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Thanks
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 03, 2018, 06:23:35 AM
For your work in bounty campaigns began to bring you profit, you should be ready to work hard and be patient. In the first 6 months you may not see any results, but then you will begin to send to your wallet the first tokens that can be sold on the exchange. All you do here is invest in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 03, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
nowadays it is very difficult to get a good bounty project and maybe for some people to be desperate and not know what to do, but I keep trying to get good results and do the right thing
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 03, 2018, 05:47:54 AM
Well i am going through such times as being described by you. No coin is giving me anything, i have been doing alot of bounties, above average then most of the bounty hunters but all my bounties are either scam, or their coin is not listed or they are not paying it yet and making me wait. And i actually thought of quitting but then i have nothing else to do. I don't have a job, and i am too lazy to find a job. So i am sticking to bounties again.
Do the more research before try to participate in anything. I have some bounties that paid me. I guess that depends on your analyzation regarding the bounty itself. Not all of bounty can be trusted. some teams have changed the rules when it was getting a lot of funds and it's such an unfair condition.

That's right, as more research you do you will be benefited like there are more good and bad bounty campaigns as well, I was paid $50 for a bounty which I worked for 3months. Also I was paid $3500 for other one. I was overwhelmed by happiness at that moment and I thought I was very lucky enough to get that.
Activity: 253
December 03, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

there is no suvh thing as impossible. anything can be attain for as long as we have patience and power and such feat is important for every bounty hunter.just keep on joining and never give up
Activity: 170
December 03, 2018, 05:30:39 AM
We will make it and the market will recover some day guys. I cannot understand people that are panicking so hard at the moment. Relax guys, find another hobby and wait for the better market conditions to sell your coins.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
December 02, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
I truly believe in our ability to turn this market into cancer and earn what we want. But now the situation is such that it is very difficult to do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 04:35:14 PM
Thanks to the author of this post. He has just made known the amazing fact that will help a lot of people. Cryptocurrency sometimes can look very discouraging, not only due to its nature, but sometimes human factor can contribute so much to the discouragement.
With lots of perseverance and patience, one can safely reach the goal, which is to desire to earn and keep earning more.
Activity: 113
December 02, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
Behind cryptography is the future, so I don’t worry about lowering the price of ethereum and bitcoin, this happened more than once, you need to wait and be patient.
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 01:42:54 PM
Harvests are slowly collected, we are also gaining new ones, while trying not to be discouraged!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
Thanks for your highly motivated post yes you are right we people shouldn't give up still have a chance to make it. Whatever the situation is it's really doesn't matter it is a law of cryptocurrency as the market can be down and it can be turn out anytime. So we shouldn't lose patience to invest in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 02, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
Nodoby dont give up, mining hashrate also high some peoples switch power from eth  to another coins with better profit but its temporary.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 02, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
In my opinion , Don't give up , but don't stay a bounty hunter for rest of your life , It will be great to make some money from bounties then learn ho to trade on a daily base , trading may change your life if you do it right.

I have long been combining trade, investment and participation in bounty campaigns. What am I doing wrong? It is possible and necessary to combine various areas of activity - this is an excellent risk diversification.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
The first thing is identifying with a legit project following it all up till the campaign ends and hoping your rewards gets paid out to you as promised by the project. Provided you follow a legit project, one always break even doing bounty campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: