Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it - page 8. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 06, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
In order to be successful as a bounty hunter we must have a strong commitment to be consistent and understand the rules well. We also have to be careful because many scammers try to steal and use our accounts by re-registering our data. We also have to understand the various risks, that will make us survive in this field. Luck is also very influential, so don't stop wishing and keep trying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
December 06, 2018, 06:53:41 PM
It's right, but not fully. I think there are also some reasons that will make the bounty hunter feel worthy in joining and finishing the bounty programs. Well, just make it, never think of the value of the tokens right now. Most bounty hunters will feel so happy when the tokens are in their wallet and soon selling them away with the lower price. Not so. Just be wiser after getting the tokens or coins. And I also agree with you that we can still make it make the best chance for the bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 06, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
The best way you can make a huge bounty reward is by ranking up to a higher member, been a jr member, you won't make higher reward and it's worse now we are in a serious bear market
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 06, 2018, 06:07:36 PM
everyone can do what other people can do, we have a great opportunity to succeed in crypto, there is nothing that cannot be done, with hard work and great determination we can make big profits, don't give up and keep fighting until achieve what you want, be patient is also the main key
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
In the race of life, those that finally get it right are those who don't give up from pursuing their goals and aspirations. There will always be need of thinking on how to achieve it faster but this does not take it off the table.

people who are going to success are people who want to work hard and survive in pursuit of their dreams. if people just retreat, how to succeed. because the challenge must be faced.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
In the race of life, those that finally get it right are those who don't give up from pursuing their goals and aspirations. There will always be need of thinking on how to achieve it faster but this does not take it off the table.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 06, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
Although undoubtedly it dampens your spirit but its really true that an accumulated work could bring accumulated results. Quitting now will not bring you anything you just continue one day you might meet the bounty project of the century and will realize the power of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 06, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
It is always a good thing to prepare for situations like this, by always reserving some fiat, so as to be able to remain relevant and do that which is right when the opportunity arrives. When you are told not to invest all that you gave into crypto, this is one of the reasons.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Some people hunt for that market volitility so always remember : If one market closes another one opens.
There is still plenty of opportunities to make money in the crypto market.
Activity: 448
December 06, 2018, 04:32:53 PM
one word that is for bounty hunters and traders, where they will look for income from these two. they don't give up and look for other alternatives to get it. additional income.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 06, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Now, only those who managed to sell their coins in time and are sitting with cash in their hands can earn on cryptocurrencies. When the market falls even lower, these people can make good money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 06, 2018, 04:24:29 PM
For your work in bounty campaigns began to bring you profit, you should be ready to work hard and be patient. In the first 6 months you may not see any results, but then you will begin to send to your wallet the first tokens that can be sold on the exchange. All you do here is invest in the future.
Yes hard work and patience pays more. If you're a blogger in bou ty campaigns, you need to improve on your content quality, then audience reach to be able to earn high rewards. If you don't put in efforts, you won't be rewarded for your time.
Activity: 322
December 06, 2018, 05:31:16 AM
Yes of course we can still make it someday and giving up in our holding currency this month were the value of the currency in the market is a bad idea. Just stay calm and you can manage to be more patient in the increase of our holding currency we just need more time for now because we know that it is not the last time that their value falls down.
Activity: 350
December 06, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
I don't think the current bounty event can provide enough profit for the hunter. Even if we get a $500 reward in 2 months, then we only have $250 a month, so the return is low, isn't it?
Activity: 294
December 06, 2018, 05:06:25 AM
There is too much pessimism in the industry at the moment and I can understand these people. It is pretty hard to see your portfolio decreasing every year and nobody knows what would happen next. Be strong and wait.
Activity: 388
December 06, 2018, 05:02:24 AM
There is no chance to give up, but now is not a good time to invest. Now the speculators are all left with the support of cryptocurrency, just need to wait patiently and have the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 644
December 06, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
It's slow but surely this is what happens in crypto and you never give up. I have not been able to make big profits. but I slowly continued to join the Bounty program to get prizes. Of course, this is not easy because I also got a fraud project. But I always make new zeal to continue to be a bounty hunter and slowly but surely get rewarded.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 04:24:54 AM
believe that the results of the ICO and the bounty can be quite large. that becomes an obstacle to this year even in unison all ICO always crashed after going into the Exchange. instead of ICO good bad because both are the same. and this makes many are pessimistic and doubt will result in bounty and ICO. but actually, this could be big if you want to hold back and wait.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 05, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
I guess the worst experience that I have in joining a bounty campaign is working for 3 months and then waiting too long but the bounty is declining us. Though, I stop and focus more on much more promising project that I believe I can surely succeed. Still, I didn't give up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 05, 2018, 09:00:54 PM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Basically, giving up is like declining the hard work that you made. Giving up is putting all your efforts into waste. Though there is a lot of scam, people should be more aware and conscious to the current market.
Pages:
Jump to: