Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it - page 11. (Read 2927 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
December 02, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

I am surprised at your optimism. Do not you see what is happening in the crypto market? A huge number of new empty projects that will never start. All these coins will forever lie in your portfolio. Many good projects do not carry out bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
December 02, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
In my opinion , Don't give up , but don't stay a bounty hunter for rest of your life , It will be great to make some money from bounties then learn ho to trade on a daily base , trading may change your life if you do it right.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 12:16:39 PM
First thanks for encouraging us,  you are right bounty hunters shouldn't give up, but they may need to develop their skills because ICOs started to look for something special so try to be different and adopted to the maket  requirements.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.
I agree with you, and I also believe that we need to continue to work and earn tokens, despite the negative market situation and the low cost of awards that we receive for participating in bounty campaigns. I hope that the coins that I earned will increase significantly in price when the market recovers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 12:04:36 PM
You are absolutely right, I also hold this point of view, only the belief that crypto is now only at the beginning of yourself path gives strength to hope.
Activity: 353
December 02, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

I certainly agree with you. Some of us only rely on the rewards that we receive from the bounty campaigns that we join. There are lapses at times but we should always look at the better things that might happen ahead. Continue striving and we will be rewarded more than what we want.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
A very good motivation and I really appreciate what you express, it is indeed not easy to produce something big, but if we continue to struggle and remain passionate and have confidence that what we are doing will get good rewards, then of course we will always passionate about doing it and will not give up on situations or conditions that can sometimes make us hopeless.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
Volatility and panic and this is going to stay as long as crypto that concludes that things like this had happened ,happening and will happen in near future too.Just be patient and wait till the price hits the bottom and then enter the market and play wisely.Market sentiments are pretty bearish right now and so correction still to happen. Many of the other cryptocurrencies have been consistently rising in the past couple of weeks.many experts are predicting that this time the rise will be more considering last year.lets see what happens.i am too hoping to make some profits.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 02, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
Many investors and bounty hunters are already giving up because they say that the crypto market has no chance anymore and they are already too late to join the crypto world. They're wrong. They can still make it because there are many opportunities here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 11:24:48 AM
Same here, I won't give but I am going to try all my best to give the very best so that I will be able to achieve the goals in life. Yes their are a lot of challenges that might affect the standing of the real bitcoiner but those are all obstacles that can prefer us to be a strong individual.
We sometimes need to set goals for ourselves and not waver. There might be so many discouragements, our not given in for such make us better. If only we can scale through times like this, the there is no other challenge that will be able to overcome us. The crypto space will surely get better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
Fail of some bounties to make payment should not be a yardstick for giving up. Remember this is the best time to gather as many coins/tokens.
Do a good research and keep doing what you know how to  do best, the rewards will bring profit soon

we don't just give up even though the current price conditions are experiencing a sharp decline. we must be more enthusiastic to fight so that the market returns to rise again. because our opportunities are still too long, so don't waste it.

Same here, I won't give but I am going to try all my best to give the very best so that I will be able to achieve the goals in life. Yes their are a lot of challenges that might affect the standing of the real bitcoiner but those are all obstacles that can prefer us to be a strong individual.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 02, 2018, 11:10:11 AM
I do not expect someone who has been working progressive and succeeding at the same time to quit some, just because of a little time of trial like this. Times like this are sometimes is inevitable and we just have to face the reality of what cryptocurrency is. We surely will get over it very soon. It is also a good thing to see that someone cares about others by advising
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Thank you for the positive thoughts. You are right when you say that you don't give up because there is still hope that you will recover your losses because the market now is not good. So be patient sooner it will be better.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
December 02, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
Of course if you believe the crypto currency market, you can make it. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Forget your investment for couple years and come to see how much you ll earn.

Now, the the market capitalization is pretty low, I will be more cautious in choosing the altcoins to invest in. For instance, I will quit trusting much new tokens and bet on the top-20 cryptocurrencies.
Classic strategy when people stop believing and start panicking, they start sell risky low cap coins and buying more "big" cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
December 02, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
Right now it may be clear that the tokens that we are receiving in the bounty campaign is still worthless and no value. But do not be discourage when you hold on to this coin. As long as you believe on the project, it will have a value soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 01, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Some people give up too fast, just a little bit of FUD's and threats, they stop. Which I considered as an anti opportunist behavior. One thing we should possess here is the idea of become an entrepreneur, it is about risk taking and become  responsible to our decisions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
I have told myself that i will not relent in my effort. My earnings so far are also encouraging, even if i am not able to earn anything at this time, i believe that whatever i am doing now will be a form of compensation for me.
Activity: 518
December 01, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
Of course if you believe the crypto currency market, you can make it. Invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Forget your investment for couple years and come to see how much you ll earn.

Now, the the market capitalization is pretty low, I will be more cautious in choosing the altcoins to invest in. For instance, I will quit trusting much new tokens and bet on the top-20 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 29, 2018, 05:32:25 PM
It is true that we are facing tough times doing bounties (delayed payments listings, low value of rewards etc) but we have to move on and continue and wait for better times to come where our accumulated tokens will be more valuable.
What we learn in the  meantime nobody can take from us and devalue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
Yes, the situation on the market is too bad now. I think that bounty hunters will earn a lot of money in near future. If bitcoin will raise again, the bounty payments will come back
Pages:
Jump to: