Pages:
Author

Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better - page 10. (Read 5392 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
August 23, 2022, 08:52:31 PM
"It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin".. I am curious what you mean by this?  I am guessing that you actually mean that bitcoin is very influential on other coins.  Which is exactly the case, not really the other way around.  But yes, of course, as a ton of people have already said here before..do your best to hold an let value drive back up.  You don't lose anything until you sell, you're value is simply down, but you have the same amount of coins left still and the ability to gain it's value back.  You sell the coins, you lose that ability.  Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
August 23, 2022, 05:31:47 PM
Those two options are always good for anyone who doesn't panic and also has a lot of patience. Because the risk is clearly there, but people who have positive thinking will always prefer a challenge by applying patience and also buying in the ability that he has to hold in the long term. Remember that the market situation will not always remain or forever decline, because changes are always there and occur in the market so being patient and not panicking is the way to get wiser profits.
Yes, of course, but in reality patience is something that is easier said than practiced. People will panic when asset prices fall, especially if FUD threatens the future of the assets they own. You can patience if asset you hold is bitcoin, but what if your asset is altcoin? The situation would definitely be different, and panicked, of course.

So it all depends on what assets you have. You can't always be in a certain zone if it's not bitcoin because actually you have to be pretty sure to take even the slightest profit if it's an altcoin. I've been doing it this whole time, so it shouldn't be problem for me.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 103
August 23, 2022, 05:24:01 PM
Being panic will not help it can only bring us down to losses because we cannot concentrate in our decision, so if the market is in bear season we just need to keep calm and keep on analyzing and never decide without double checking every actions that we wanted to do.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
August 23, 2022, 03:53:13 PM
1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

Do not panic. Everything will get better.
Those two options are always good for anyone who doesn't panic and also has a lot of patience. Because the risk is clearly there, but people who have positive thinking will always prefer a challenge by applying patience and also buying in the ability that he has to hold in the long term. Remember that the market situation will not always remain or forever decline, because changes are always there and occur in the market so being patient and not panicking is the way to get wiser profits.
A very common strategy (Don't panic and hold), but it is very useful to apply when the market is experiencing a price drop.
The situation now is challenging many people. Those who are weak will sell and I am very happy that many hands are selling. I call this a period of challenge.
This challenge will be won by those of us who think positively by looking at Bitcoin in the long term.
Those people who do consider out on buying within these times are the ones who do really see the opportunity on making profits whenever this market do make out some recovery or made out some turns of events.
Somehow its not really that simple to avoid on not to panic out since we are just humans which does have emotion which it cant really be avoided not to make out some reaction whenever we do see price decline on this market.If you've been here on this market for a while then you would really be not able to panic out easily because you've been aware on how this market move or behaves which
it would really make you to be wary on what should actions you would really be doing in these times.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 23, 2022, 06:48:26 AM
2. Buy and hold.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

A very common strategy (Don't panic and hold), but it is very useful to apply when the market is experiencing a price drop.
The situation now is challenging many people. Those who are weak will sell and I am very happy that many hands are selling. I call this a period of challenge.
This challenge will be won by those of us who think positively by looking at Bitcoin in the long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
August 22, 2022, 12:06:50 AM
There will always be panic in the market at every given time. Been ready for what ever the market will offer at any given time can save a million time. Buying and hodling especially in bear season takes a lot of discipline and believe one has in any given project this is why before investing it is always wise to know more than enough about any given project that way making speculations about the project can be lot  more easier the reason Bitcoin has remained the most advised to project to invest in
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
August 22, 2022, 11:07:19 PM
Market fall and rise is a part of the cycle.. there was a time, Bitcoin had almost zero value, but Satoshi and his peer had firm belief on it. While the rest of the world was sceptical about Bitcoin. Many smart people were investing in Bitcoin, now we idealize such investors. This contraction phase will also pass and Bitcoin will rise to glory to 100k...so keep hodling
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 22, 2022, 12:45:52 PM
That is the key for now, if we watch the market continuously, we will panic. If we have extra money, then make a purchase, this is already the lowest, but if we are stuck, don't look at the market or charts too often.

Look what Nayib Bukele has to say.

Only the value is dropping but our Bitcoin remains intact and believe me the bullrun market is coming back again.
Get rid of your worries.

https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1538356901297143809

Only the price of Bitcoin dropping but not the value. It is invaluable asset which has enormous potential to yield huge reward for its long term investors who believe in it and hold it with patience. Bearish trend will not last for ever, it will certainly come to an end  & Bitcoin will restart its upward journey as soon as the world economy comes out of recession like situation triggered by high fuel & food prices.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
August 17, 2022, 02:44:55 PM
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

Of course the basic concept in crypto trading is patience without panicking at chart changes. If we hold 1 Bitcoin, even though the number of dollars continues to decrease, Bitcoin remains 1. This will make our Bitcoin amount the same, but if we sell it it will decrease. Holding it is better than taking the risk by selling it. Because the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow, even though the current conditions are experiencing a downturn. Yes, this is just a test of patience.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
August 22, 2022, 06:57:35 AM
When the price of Bitcoin 3 days ago reached $ 24500 many regretted that they did not buy when the price of $ 20k, now the opportunity to buy at a cheaper price has come, I will prepare to buy more because I am optimistic that the price will soon return to $ 25k in a week or less.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
August 22, 2022, 06:29:51 AM
  In my first trade that time I'm worried and panic that my profit will be loss in all. But after all trials I read , observe, and willing to learned in trade and that's why I made it, with patient and flexible since we're know already that crypto is volatility.
Fear is a fairly natural thing because indeed it is a process that must be passed because experience will not be gained if we do not try something new and when we try something new it is clear that there is a sense of worry that will occur during the process.
But when we've tried it once of course there are things we can take and it's an experience that allows you to judge whether it's good or not to continue.
There will be no process that is not passed with a sense of concern for the first time especially we are talking about trades where there must be money in it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 22, 2022, 06:00:37 AM
These days the price of red again and makes a lot of holders panic, I hope not panic because the market immediately risping again, what we do is simple, the best strategy for profit in bitcoin is to know the time to sell, and when the market bearish then we are only hold.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
August 22, 2022, 03:08:43 AM
There is such an opinion: that due to people being already experienced with crypto price drops, they prefer to hold than to trade with a loss. This slows or even stops price recovery, as whales can not fulfil fully their accumulation period, and start pumping price up. What do you think about that? Crypto prices has been falling down for half a year already. Lots of alts have already lost 90% of their value. Meaning how much lower must we go before recovery starts.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 22, 2022, 02:31:11 AM
  In my first trade that time I'm worried and panic that my profit will be loss in all. But after all trials I read , observe, and willing to learned in trade and that's why I made it, with patient and flexible since we're know already that crypto is volatility.
Everyone has to learn through experiences.

If you don't grow with most of the losses that you've made in the market, you're gaining nothing and just throwing off your effort and money which results to further losses.

The market of cryptocurrencies will be definitely volatile at most times. And by that, you'll have to enjoy and extract the learnings that you'll have because as what the title says, it's true that everything's going to be fine.
Activity: 130
Merit: 25
August 22, 2022, 02:05:38 AM
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
August 21, 2022, 10:20:52 PM
2. Buy and hold.

Of course the basic concept in crypto trading is patience without panicking at chart changes. If we hold 1 Bitcoin, even though the number of dollars continues to decrease, Bitcoin remains 1. This will make our Bitcoin amount the same, but if we sell it it will decrease. Holding it is better than taking the risk by selling it. Because the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow, even though the current conditions are experiencing a downturn. Yes, this is just a test of patience.
I don't just see this downturn as a test of patience, but rather an opportunity to buy more Bitcoins at low prices and keep them safe for long term investments.
Because one day I will also sell it again when the price of Bitcoin is really high or increases in the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
August 17, 2022, 12:47:34 PM
After a few days of market rising there will usually be another correction, but the good thing is that the bitcoin price didn't drop significantly, the price is still around $24k and I think it's a good thing if we are patient to continue buying, if you look at the charts and trends I'm sure the bitcoin price can hit $30k in september.
In this week precisely from the 13th to 15 August, the chart of the price of Bitcoin in a good movement, even on the 15th of Bitcoin reached the price of $ 25k and then slowly began to decline to date.
Never hesitate to invest in Bitcoin because it is still very good to add this best asset to the portfolio considering the opportunity to increase still even though sales look very strong.

Don't waste good opportunities.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
August 15, 2022, 07:37:39 PM
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

There is nothing to be scared about? This is just a good opportunity to buy more because there is a possibility that we won't see 18k per BTC again, the way the market is recovering this days it keeps pushing the bears to shame, just take few profits aside and if we go deeper you can use that to get more tokens.

Sometimes people panic when they see a bear market, whereas if we can see from the positive side it should be an opportunity for us to collect Bitcoin
at a low price. So don't be afraid of the bear market, and don't wait for Bitcoin to hit the lowest price to buy Bitcoin. Because like you said maybe
we won't see the price of Bitcoin touch the price of $18k again, let alone slowly the price of Bitcoin starts to rise, I hope Bitcoin can continue to rise
to a price of $30k this month. Therefore do not waste the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at the current price, don't be afraid if it turns out that Bitcoin moves
not according to our predictions, because Bitcoin will always recover every time the price drops. Just focus on collecting as much Bitcoin as
possible according to our respective finances, then we will generate big profits in the future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
August 15, 2022, 07:29:53 PM
The world is in deep sh... it my friends ... the markets are disconnected from reality.... hold thigh, it will be be something scary ,great depressions was nothing to what is coming  

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
August 15, 2022, 02:06:24 AM
Panicking will only lead to more disaster and negativity during this bear market. Holding and having the diamond hands will only the way it should be and this actions will surely help each and everyone in the crypto industry.  I do believe that everything will get better and time is only our companion to cope during these times. Besides, crypto market is slowly recovering and this is a big news after all.
Pages:
Jump to: